Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Toronto Doors And Windows Company

Katheryne  in Toronto
Katheryne in Toronto

They under promise and over deliver - a recipe for success!

Vitalii, Vlad and Shon have been terrific. My house is over a century old in downtown Toronto and therefore nothing is level, which makes things challenging. I wanted a window installer who is meticulous and willing to explain things to me along the way. Vitalii is unfailingly polite and clear. We went out to the window manufacturer to look at options for two casement windows. When I asked for a particular design for the window trim, I showed them a photo and Vlad made it happen at a reasonable price. They did a great job and they will be my installers going forward. Highly recommend.

Thank you Katheryne. We are so happy to have met your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Sabina L.
Sabina L.

Window + door replacement

Vitalii dealt with us in a reasonable and professional manner, exercising great integrity throughout the project. The work was performed efficiently, clean and of good quality. He took ownership of errors when they were theirs, such as providing the incorrect door style. Overall, communication was clear and consistent and we are very satisfied with the results.

Thank you Sabina. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Hoping that we can do more business in the future.

Sky C.
Sky C.

New patio door and two new basement windows

This company is fantastic! They do excellent, professional work, are courteous, clean up afterwards, and are very reasonable. I'm hiring them to do more windows as I was so pleased by the efficiency and quality. I highly recommend Toronto Doors and Windows.

Thank you Sky. We're very pleased to hear about to work and the guys. Happy holidays and we are looking forward to doing more work with you in the new year.

colleenhenman
colleenhenman

New windows for the entire home, front door and large patio door

(647) 932-3667
Toronto
M6C 1B9

After dealing with two other window suppliers for months who stopped returning my calls, finally I found toronto doors and windows who saved my house! Vitalii and crew came over, measured everything, and gave me a realistic timeline for install (that they were able to fast track for me). The installers are incredibly skilled and very sweet! I love my new windows, front door and especially my patio door! What a difference it made for my house. I had no idea windows would make my house look THAT much better. I’m very please with this companies service and would highly recommmend.

Thank you for such kind words Colleen. It was such a please to make your home look that way. Also you were very pleasant to deal with throughout the process. Thank you again!!

RM
RM
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Patio door

They did such a great job! We got a triple glazed patio door to replace our old cold one and it works like a charm. They were quick and efficient and very fairly priced. Thanks so much for the perfect job! We will definitely call you for all our future windows and doors and will reccomend you tons!

Thank you Revi!! Pleasure working with you. Please keep us in mind for your future projects.

am303303
am303303

Windows were done throughout the house (19 in total)

The team did an amazing job with attention to details! Our house has been transformed...wonderful people and great work!
Thanks

Thank you Anna!! You and your family were such a pleasure to work with. Enjoy your new transformed space.

Ralf
Ralf

windows replacement and instalation

The contact person (Vitalii) and their crew were excellent! The job was completed according to the expected time. I needed two windows and a sliding door at the back in less time and Vitalii was able to accommodate my needs delivering these items ahead of time so we could go on and finish the back addition.
Anytime in the future that I need more windows, I will definitely use them!

Thank you Ralf. The rush on the window was no problem at all. It was really great working with you. All the very best in finalizing your project.

Audrey V.
Audrey V.

Door and window replacement

We had an original door that didn't fit the frame well, with a screen door that barely opened. One of our windows was an original window that was difficult to open and a kitchen window that was previously poorly installed. Vitalii was great during the in-home quote process and quickly got back to us with all of our questions once we received the quote to decide which options to go with. The installer was amazing, and his work was precise and beautifully done. A 100 year old house is not the easiest or straightest house to work with, and he was able to install the door keeping the original interior moldings in place. Vitalii came back to inspect the final work, and to answer any final questions. Very friendly, very professional and a pleasure to work with. Honest about other potential window replacements, whether to do them or not. We feel we received value for cost. Would highly recommend.

Hi Audrey. What a great review!! Thank you so much. We really did have an easy time working with you and if there was a rating service for clients, you would definitely get a 10!! Great doing business with you.

Alastair Gordon in Toronto
Alastair Gordon in Toronto

Third Floor Double-Door Installation

Our downtown home is nearly a century old and quite eccentric, making the installation of double doors to a third floor deck a particularly challenging job. Vadim and Shon (superb father and son team) and Vitalii (owner) rose to every challenge, innovated brilliantly, and delivered a finished product that will outlive me. At every stage, they cleaned and vacuumed the work site, and left not a trace when the job was done. Their good-natured and uncomplaining style made them a treat to have in the house. I would not consider anyone else for doors and windows. These guys are the professionals.

Thank you for this Al. Really great to know how pleased you are with the door and service. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope to serve you again anytime in the near future.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Front and back door installation

My husband and I were doing a major home renovation and we worked with Toronto Doors and Windows to install a new front and back door. They were quick, efficient and did a fantastic job. We worked with Vitalli who was a pleasure to deal with and is very responsive.

Thank you for the kind words Jennifer. You guys were super to work with. Thank you for using our services. We really appreciate your business.

More about Toronto Doors And Windows Company

Toronto Doors and Windows is Toronto’s trusted supplier and installer of high-quality doors and windows for your home or business.

From energy efficient vinyl windows to decorative, durable fiberglass doors, Toronto Doors and Windows has an extensive selection of styles and services to cater to any need. With over 15 years of experience in the doors and windows business, our experts pride themselves on providing only the best models and materials for top-notch energy efficiency, performance, longevity, and design.

Our doors and windows experts specialize in advising customers in choosing the best windows and doors for their homes, whether they need to stay within budget, enhance a particular style, or lower energy usage.

Here is just a taste of what you can expect from Toronto Doors and Windows.