Toronto Doors and Windows Company

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Toronto Doors and Windows Company
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Toronto Doors and Windows Company

Revi North Toronto

Vitalii and his guys did a fantastic job. He came and suggested some options that were perfect for the house and within budget. The product was on time and the installers were very professional. I would reccoment Toronto Doors & Windows for a hassle free and quality experience.

Job Price

Thank you Revi. We always strive to provide a great customer experience. It was great working with you. Enjoy your new space!

HomeStars in Toronto

The quality of the work is great and the process was very easy with Vitalli.

Price was competitive and while I could have chosen a less expensive quote, the workmanship and dependency was worth twice that much.

I highly recommend him and his team.

Job Price

Thank you Burkhart! It was a pleasure to work with you. All the very best!

em.partridge

Vitalli is incredibly knowledgeable and professional, and he knows the nuances of Toronto homes very well. The job was done much more quickly than expected, the price came to exactly what was quoted, and was much lower than expected. Vitalli was available, communicative, and we felt very confident in his expert opinion. Could not have improved on this experience and will not only recommend Toronto Doors and Windows co. to friends and family, but will also use them again ourselves! Thank you so much for the tremendous job!

Job Price

Thank you Emily!! It was such a pleasure to work with you. We are looking forward to doing more work in the future.

johnescannell

I used Toronto doors and windows for the first time 3 years ago. They were very diligent and reliable with their work.

I recently changed some more windows on my property and the service and attention to detail was as good as last time.

I highly recommend Toronto doors and windows for any Window or door needs.

Thank you Phil and your team.

Job Price

Thank you John. We really appreciate and value your trust in using our company again. Looking forward to more work with you in the future.

Andrew C.

Worked with Vitalii and Phil from TorontoDoorsAndWindows to replace 5 windows in my home. They replaced 5 windows that were over 100 years old with new Vinyl windows.

From start to finish these guys were absolute professionals. Answered all of our questions, responded quickly, showed up on time, did a great job on the install and cleaned everything up when they left. Couldn't ask for a better experience. If you are in the market for new windows, do yourself a favour and call these guys. You won't regret it.

Job Price

Thank you Andrew for the kind words. It was a real pleasure to work with you. We are thrilled that you are happy with the work!!

Darryl

they did a fantastic job replacing my windows and doors door. they are reliable, friendly and reasonably priced. the windows are very good quality. they were on time with their delivery and installation. i strongly suggest using this company.

Job Price

Thank you Darryl. Really great to hear how well you were treated by our team and that you had a positive experience. Please enjoy your new windows and doors

mitch

They were awesome. They were timely and thorough. They were easy to deal with – I didn't have to worry about anything. I was very happy with all the work they did.

Job Price

Thank you Mitch. You were great to deal with all the way through the process.

Isaac

Contacted them thorough their site to replace my back door / patio door.
I did get several quotes from couple other companies but I found vitally and Paul to be very honest and straight forward, they didn't try to sell me stuff I didn't want and were clear on the complete project so I didn't get any surprises.
The installation went well, the door is great.

Job Price

Thank you Issac it was a pleasure doing business with you

More about Toronto Doors and Windows Company

Toronto Doors and Windows is Toronto’s trusted supplier and installer of high-quality doors and windows for your home or business.

From energy efficient vinyl windows to decorative, durable fiberglass doors, Toronto Doors and Windows has an extensive selection of styles and services to cater to any need. With over 15 years of experience in the doors and windows business, our experts pride themselves on providing only the best models and materials for top-notch energy efficiency, performance, longevity, and design.

Our doors and windows experts specialize in advising customers in choosing the best windows and doors for their homes, whether they need to stay within budget, enhance a particular style, or lower energy usage.

Here is just a taste of what you can expect from Toronto Doors and Windows.