J Pi Square Contracting Ltd.

Calgary AB T3M 2H3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  J Pi Square Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for J Pi Square Contracting Ltd.

Karen from Calgary
Karen from Calgary

Siding project

Had set up a follow up meeting with Jordan, the owner to discuss some suggestions he had made for siding and what our visions were and he cancelled because he was too busy. Stated he was going out of town for a week but would meet with us the following week at a specific time. Jordan did not show up for this next appointment and when he was contacted by husband, he told my husband that he was, "...not interested in doing business with us...." because I had told him that I was disappointed he cancelled and delayed our last appointment!! Didn't seem to care much when we told him that we would be giving him a bad review either!

Hello Karen, I'm sorry to hear your experience. Unfortunately here at J Pi Square we do not tolerate verbal abuse. I assure you that all of our customers get the utmost customer service and satisfaction as long as we are generally treated with respect and consideration. All the best to you and your project.

More about J Pi Square Contracting Ltd.

Sheltering the Calgary Region with honest, skilled and reliable service for over a Decade. Specializing in Metal, proficient in everything Roofing and Exteriors.