Binaj Painting & Repair Specialists

Reviews for Binaj Painting & Repair Specialists

Aimee
Aimee

Living Room Painting and drywall repair

Ervis and Alex were the first to contact me after I put in a request via Homestars. They immediately came out to look at our place and assess what needed to be done. Once we agreed on the work that needed to be done, they were in and out of our house within a day. We are very happy with their work. They arrived when they said they would and took the time to cover all our furniture and floors. Super nice guys! They also took the time to discuss other work I wanted done around the house. I would highly recommend them! They will definitely be back to our place!

I appreciate the consideration Aimee and the great review you left for us. Thanks again Aimee and anytime for anything you have in your house, let us know and we'll be happy to assist you. It was pleasure doing business with you. Thank you Aimee Best regards Ervis and Alex

mabranica
mabranica

Painting

Ervis and his crew were excellent. We had a great experience with him. Very professional from the beginning to the end of the job. Very well oriented, excellent manners.
I would very very highly recommend them to anyone who needs great and satisfying job.

Thank you very much for the kind review. I appreciate the consideration that you have for our company. Thanks again. Best regards Ervis & Alex

Amanda
Amanda

Basement drywall project for offices

Our company needed an existing basement office to be divided into two office spaces. Ervis and Alex were very prompt at responding and provided a quote within hours of contact. They put up a new drywall and door in our office and also matched the baseboards to the existing office space. They completed the work in a timely matter and we are so happy with the work done! We've called them back for a few other projects and they have never disappointed us.

Thank you Amanda for great words and the great consideration you have for us. It was a pleasure dealing with you . Best regard Ervis

Michel Khawam from North York
Michel Khawam from North York

Paint follow up

We had paint done 2 months ago and paint near repair slightly cracked, Ervis and his partner came back to fix it and did not charge, where do you get service like that nowadays, thanks

Thank you Michel for the review. To me the clients are very important. If I have to fix a crack or touch up something on my own time.I will. Again thank you for the kind words. Best regard Ervis

Palma
Palma

Drywall and painting bathroom

Excellent and prompt services. The plumber had ripped open the downstairs bathroom ceiling of my rental property. I was concerned about the ceiling studs and getting the work done quickly. The trades people came promptly and reassured me They repaired the ceiling, added additional studs and painted the ceiling. Moreover they added new drywall on the wall and painted the entire bathroom. Highly professional work was performed at a relatively low price. I will be certainly calling them for future work. I highly recommend the company.

Thank you Palma for the great review. It was a pleasure dealing with a client like you. I'm glad that you are happy with the result. Thank you Palma. Best regard Ervis

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Kitchen, Bathroom

Ervis and his partner did a great job with plastering and painting our kitchen and bathroom. We had to paint after a plumbing issue. The job was done in a timely manner and clean. Would highly recommend them.
Thanks both

Again Thanks Mike & Irene sincerely it was an honour to work with a client like you. I appreciate your hospitality & the way that you treat us. Thank you Mike. Best regard Ervis

Jaimie in Toronto
Jaimie in Toronto

Kitchen wall repaor

Great customer service! Team was on time and didn’t leave any mess behind. The wall repair turned out great, no complaints on quality. Would use again for any wall repair and highly recommend!

Thank you Jaimie for the kind words & the review. I'm glad you like it. Again Thanks. Best regards Ervis

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Drywall repair and painting

This is my second time working with Ervis from Binaj Painting. The first project was for a rental unit. They did such a great job there that I contacted them again to see if they were available to do some work in my own home. Ervis is responsive, friendly and fair. He does great work at a reasonable price. I will defintely contact them again and I would recommend Binaj without hesitation.

Thank you Chris for the kind word. It’s always a pleasure to work with a gentleman like you. You are prepared and your project are easy to complete. Cuz you always facilitate the job for me. Thank you again Chris. Best regards Ervis

ljohannesson83 in Toronto
ljohannesson83 in Toronto

Front Porch Sanding & Staining

This is the second project that I worked with these guys on because I was so happy with the dry walling and painting that they had done in my living room a couple of months ago. They were super responsive with getting me a quote, showed up to get the job done (excellently, and beyond what I'd asked for) within a couple of days, and ensured that I was happy with everything at the end. Would highly recommend and I will be using their services again without a doubt.

Thank you For a great review. It's a pleasure to have a client like you. You're making my work so much easier. Again thank you Lisa

Mike
Mike

Painting.

I have used Binaj painting several times now with excellent results. Ervis is a good communicator and the work quality is great. You will have no problems at all and I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Mike for great review and consideration about my company. It was an honour dealing with a gentleman like you. BEST REGARDS ERVIS.

More about Binaj Painting & Repair Specialists

We offer great service for commercial & residential in fields like painting, plastering and drywall. We are certified company and ensured with WSIB and liability insurance. Feel free to call us for a free estimate. Thank you!