Binaj Painting

Reviews for Binaj Painting

Michel Khawam from North York
Michel Khawam from North York

Paint follow up

We had paint done 2 months ago and paint near repair slightly cracked, Ervis and his partner came back to fix it and did not charge, where do you get service like that nowadays, thanks

Thank you Michel for the review. To me the clients are very important. If I have to fix a crack or touch up something on my own time.I will. Again thank you for the kind words. Best regard Ervis

Palma
Palma

Drywall and painting bathroom

Excellent and prompt services. The plumber had ripped open the downstairs bathroom ceiling of my rental property. I was concerned about the ceiling studs and getting the work done quickly. The trades people came promptly and reassured me They repaired the ceiling, added additional studs and painted the ceiling. Moreover they added new drywall on the wall and painted the entire bathroom. Highly professional work was performed at a relatively low price. I will be certainly calling them for future work. I highly recommend the company.

Thank you Palma for the great review. It was a pleasure dealing with a client like you. I'm glad that you are happy with the result. Thank you Palma. Best regard Ervis

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Kitchen, Bathroom

Ervis and his partner did a great job with plastering and painting our kitchen and bathroom. We had to paint after a plumbing issue. The job was done in a timely manner and clean. Would highly recommend them.
Thanks both

Again Thanks Mike & Irene sincerely it was an honour to work with a client like you. I appreciate your hospitality & the way that you treat us. Thank you Mike. Best regard Ervis

Jaimie in Toronto
Jaimie in Toronto

Kitchen wall repaor

Great customer service! Team was on time and didn’t leave any mess behind. The wall repair turned out great, no complaints on quality. Would use again for any wall repair and highly recommend!

Thank you Jaimie for the kind words & the review. I'm glad you like it. Again Thanks. Best regards Ervis

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Drywall repair and painting

This is my second time working with Ervis from Binaj Painting. The first project was for a rental unit. They did such a great job there that I contacted them again to see if they were available to do some work in my own home. Ervis is responsive, friendly and fair. He does great work at a reasonable price. I will defintely contact them again and I would recommend Binaj without hesitation.

Thank you Chris for the kind word. It’s always a pleasure to work with a gentleman like you. You are prepared and your project are easy to complete. Cuz you always facilitate the job for me. Thank you again Chris. Best regards Ervis

ljohannesson83 in Toronto
ljohannesson83 in Toronto

Front Porch Sanding & Staining

This is the second project that I worked with these guys on because I was so happy with the dry walling and painting that they had done in my living room a couple of months ago. They were super responsive with getting me a quote, showed up to get the job done (excellently, and beyond what I'd asked for) within a couple of days, and ensured that I was happy with everything at the end. Would highly recommend and I will be using their services again without a doubt.

Thank you For a great review. It's a pleasure to have a client like you. You're making my work so much easier. Again thank you Lisa

Mike
Mike

Painting.

I have used Binaj painting several times now with excellent results. Ervis is a good communicator and the work quality is great. You will have no problems at all and I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Mike for great review and consideration about my company. It was an honour dealing with a gentleman like you. BEST REGARDS ERVIS.

Perry from Toronto
Perry from Toronto

Truly professional painters

Fast and professional painter. Great to watch this guy work. He is fast and excellent at cutting in. A good painter that makes it look easy. A refreshing reminder as to why hiring a pro is much better than doing it yourself.

Thank you Perry. For the kind words. It was a pleasure working in your house. Thanks again Perry

Heidi
Heidi

Popcorn ceiling repair

Ervis took on a small job when no one else would call back. He was very flexible with his schedule and took the time to explain the repair and the cost. I greatly appreciate the courtesy and the results. Thanks.

Thank you Heidi for the kind words and the great review. To me honestly I love to deal with people like you. Polite and easygoing. It was a pleasure working in your apt, and anytime for anything you have. Let me know and I'll be there to assist you. Best regard Ervis

orinjdrink
orinjdrink

Plastering

Ervis plastered my wall quickly and even sanded it for a reasonable price. Was very flexible with scheduling.

Thank you for plaster review. It was pleasure working in your house. Thank you. I appreciate it.

More about Binaj Painting

Painting & repairs, plastering &taping drywaller.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?