Binaj Painting

Reviews for Binaj Painting

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Drywall repair and painting

This is my second time working with Ervis from Binaj Painting. The first project was for a rental unit. They did such a great job there that I contacted them again to see if they were available to do some work in my own home. Ervis is responsive, friendly and fair. He does great work at a reasonable price. I will defintely contact them again and I would recommend Binaj without hesitation.

Thank you Chris for the kind word. It’s always a pleasure to work with a gentleman like you. You are prepared and your project are easy to complete. Cuz you always facilitate the job for me. Thank you again Chris. Best regards Ervis

ljohannesson83 in Toronto
ljohannesson83 in Toronto

Front Porch Sanding & Staining

This is the second project that I worked with these guys on because I was so happy with the dry walling and painting that they had done in my living room a couple of months ago. They were super responsive with getting me a quote, showed up to get the job done (excellently, and beyond what I'd asked for) within a couple of days, and ensured that I was happy with everything at the end. Would highly recommend and I will be using their services again without a doubt.

Thank you For a great review. It's a pleasure to have a client like you. You're making my work so much easier. Again thank you Lisa

Mike
Mike

Painting.

I have used Binaj painting several times now with excellent results. Ervis is a good communicator and the work quality is great. You will have no problems at all and I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Mike for great review and consideration about my company. It was an honour dealing with a gentleman like you. BEST REGARDS ERVIS.

Perry from Toronto
Perry from Toronto

Truly professional painters

Fast and professional painter. Great to watch this guy work. He is fast and excellent at cutting in. A good painter that makes it look easy. A refreshing reminder as to why hiring a pro is much better than doing it yourself.

Thank you Perry. For the kind words. It was a pleasure working in your house. Thanks again Perry

Heidi
Heidi

Popcorn ceiling repair

Ervis took on a small job when no one else would call back. He was very flexible with his schedule and took the time to explain the repair and the cost. I greatly appreciate the courtesy and the results. Thanks.

Thank you Heidi for the kind words and the great review. To me honestly I love to deal with people like you. Polite and easygoing. It was a pleasure working in your apt, and anytime for anything you have. Let me know and I'll be there to assist you. Best regard Ervis

orinjdrink
orinjdrink

Plastering

Ervis plastered my wall quickly and even sanded it for a reasonable price. Was very flexible with scheduling.

Thank you for plaster review. It was pleasure working in your house. Thank you. I appreciate it.

Great work, on time, professional

It was well done and on schedule, clean and professional work.

I know who I will be calling for all my future paint jobs.
thank you for great work ...

Thank you SHERY for the great words. Best Regards Ervis

Nmush
Nmush

Redo walls/painted

He re did all the walls and repainted my condo. It looks amazing!!! He went above a show beyond would recommend to anyone

Thank you NADIA, for the awesome review. I really appreciate it! Best regards Ervis

More about Binaj Painting

Painting & repairs, plastering &taping drywaller.