Toronto ON M3H 3V8

Reviews for Green Earth Irrigation

prikelv
prikelv

Inground sprinklers

Responded very quickly to the quotation request; Quality job in a quick and efficient manner; Takes care after customers with great customer service!

Thank you it is a pleasure working with you

Dave Oner from Oakville
Dave Oner from Oakville

Irrigation system install

Manny and the team were quick, efficient and showed up when they said they would (something you don't see too often anymore in contracted services). Manny has been very responsive to contact and quick to reply with any questions I had after the completion of the service. Great work!

thank you dave so much it was pleasure working for you

Jon
Jon

Sprinkler system

Manny upgraded my system for a reasonable price. He is courteous and tidied up the site nicely after he was done. He even fixed where I had accidentally damaged some pipe at no extra charge. My house came with a system that he had installed so I feel lucky to have found this company to help with the ongoing maintenance.

thank you it was a pleasure working with you

ana.pavlotski in Toronto
ana.pavlotski in Toronto

Irrigation and lightening

Manny, from Green Earth Irrigation kindly accepted to work on our project. I have to say, that we got many estimates from different companies and prices are basically, more or less are the same, but while choosing contractor dot not decide on the price only, choose the personality, since you will have to deal with that person not just once. When you have an irrigation system you will meet with that person at least twice a year and it has to be a good experience. In our case we where lucky to have on our site Manny and his team. As of today we have GREEN LOAN with three (3) wonderful gardens, which are finalized with the beautiful looking lightening and our corner lot house looks exceptional from any angle.

Thank you, Manny.

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you

Warren W.
Warren W.

Sprinkler system and Driveway LED Lights

Manny and his crew were great to deal with and will get all of my future new construction projects

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you

David
David

Irrigation and lighting

Manny has been a pleasure to work with. He shows up on time and on budget. I would highly recommend using manny and his crew for any of your irrigation and lighting needs.

Estherstein
Estherstein

Irrigation system and landscape lighting

We couldn’t be happier! My garden and lawn looks beautiful thanks to the consistent watering! And Manny is professional, accessible and always helpful! Highly recommend this company!

Judy B.
Judy B.

Irrigation system, backyard and front yard lighting

Green Earth is a very professional company. They installed an irrigation system in the backyard and added an additional system to water flowers in my front yard. They installed beautiful lighting in the backyard on a timer. It really lights up the whole backyard. They were on time, worked hard to finish the job in one day. I was very happy with the whole experience. Great company to work with. I highly recommend them.

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto

Awful service after poor installation

I hired Manny last year to install a sprinkler system. He showed up with and dug the line by hand ( not machine) so of course not deep enough. Now after less than one year use the system had 3 holes after one winter only. I asked manny to come by to fix it. He kept on saying he will come next week...7 weeks later and he still didn’t show even after every week he tells me he will come. Honestly his poor installation and awful service afterwords made write this review so others don’t get stuck like I did. He is cheaper for a reason...cheap is always expensive

I was very surprised with the negative review I received from Andy in Toronto. This is because I have several text messages in which Andy said he was grateful for the service and the workmanship that I completed at his home. I have never received negative reviews before to date.

In response to his issue where I had to dig a trench manually; this was because the machinery that I own to do this was type of work was too large for the size of his property.

After the winter, I came to open the irrigation system, and found a few holes in the pipes. I have never found holes in a system after only one winter. I repaired them at no cost, checked the system; and made sure everything was in working order before leaving. He called me again shortly after; as he found a few more holes. I had told him I was going to be on vacation with my family, but I would repair them, at no charge as soon as I returned and was in his area again. I feel Andy is not forthcoming in his remarks. We have installed hundreds of irrigation systems in the GTA and surrounding areas with extremely competitive pricing. Green Earth Irrigation stands behind every service and installation.

Mr. Manny Maya

Braden in Toronto
Braden in Toronto

Sprinkler Installation

We hired Green Earth Irrigation to install sprinklers in conjunction with a landscaping job we had ongoing. Manny and his team did an excellent job with the installation and explaining how the system works to us. The lawn has never been greener. Additionally, the communication and responsiveness from Manny and Green Earth was far better than any other landscaping/contracting company I have ever interacted with. Manny fit our relatively small job into the busiest time of the year for him and made sure our system was working perfectly. We would recommend Green Earth for any home irrigation project.

thank you very much I enjoyed working with you

More about Green Earth Irrigation

Green Earth Irrigation was established in December, 2000. We design, install and maintain systems that save you time and money. We also save your lawn, flowers and trees by efficiently distributing water to your garden. By installing an Automatic Irrigation System, the ground will not get flooded. It gives control over where, when and how much water is being used, and the choice to apply small amounts of water over long periods of time. This allows the moisture to soak in to the ground for maximum efficiency, minimal water and evaporation, in addition to reducing water usage. The cost of water is increasing quickly across Canada and throughout the world. In today’s economic climate this is a big concern. Everyone is looking for ways to save money on energy and water costs….Green Earth Irrigation is the way to accomplish this! Please call…….