Green Earth Irrigation

Reviews for Green Earth Irrigation

dsinger22
dsinger22

Landscape lighting

Manny and his team installed landscape lighting throughout our newly landscaped garden. We are thrilled with the way it turned out!

Thank You it was a pleasure working for You

Lissie in Ottawa
Lissie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great personalized service for Irrigation.

Manny from Green Earth was working across the street and I asked him to come by for a quote. He quoted that day and the work was completed by the folllowing week. It was done well and they cleaned up very well. Happy to recommend Green Earth for Irrigation. Will also use them for lighting in the spring.

Dheeraj A.
Dheeraj A.

Sprinkler

Mr. Manny is an amazing guy to work with. He makes you feel at ease and gets the job professionally done to your liking. He can be reached without hassle and in my case, he came over to shut off sprinklers for the winter. I was actually amazed on how much I have come to depend on him to get the job done peacefully.

Sprinkler system has been installed in the summer and job was done very well. I would definitely recommend him for all landscaping needs. One stop shop for all landscaping needs, why would you think anywhere else when you the have most reliable, trustworthy, and a professional guy with a very reasonable price tag

thank you i enjoyed working with you too

Maya
Maya
1 review Thornhill, ON

Front walkway

The pictures tell it all! I really didn't think it was possible to create something so beautiful but Manny at Green Earth Irrigation had the vision and knew exactly what to do. I couldn't be happier with the end result.

Lissie S.
Lissie S.

Lawn and garden irrigation

Manny was doing work across the street and I went to ask him to quote on our lawn. Everything was as he quoted. And he was very nice to deal with. I would recommend him highly.

Sarah R.
Sarah R.
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

Irregation service

I had a very pleasant time working with Manny. He is friendly and professional also reasonably priced.
Everything went smooth and some changes on the way he accommodated with no issue.
He made the first visit when my garden was not ready for irregation.
I was still working on the patio stones.
The Irregation job was done the following year but he made a second visit right after the initial consulting and helped me put a pipe in between two gardens where he won't be able to reach later. Not many do those thing for you any more as a favor. I've dealt with many contractors before and he is one of my favourites.
Now he comes every week for lawn care as well and he is prompt and reliable. 5 stars all the way and definitely would recommend him to anyone!

lisafitzpink
lisafitzpink
1 review , ON

Sprinkler system Green Earth

Green Earth is very dependable and they go the extra mile to make sure you are very satisfied with their work. This the second house that we have had Green Earth install a sprinkler system and we would highly recommend them.

raymondallain34
raymondallain34
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sprinkler installions

Manny came when he said he was coming and did the work in a neat timely manner and was reasonably priced. He went above and beyond and I would and have recommended him to myfellow friends and co-workers.

Irrigation System

Manny quoted, installed and tested everything perfectly. Service was excellent. Great communication. I will definitely be using him to open and close my sprinklers! I used a Rachio wifi irrigation controller, which he was very familiar with and even supplied!
100% reccomend green earth irrigation!

Thank you for your very nice review and appreciate the endorsement!

More about Green Earth Irrigation

Green Earth Irrigation was established in December, 2000. We design, install and maintain systems that save you time and money. We also save your lawn, flowers and trees by efficiently distributing water to your garden. By installing an Automatic Irrigation System, the ground will not get flooded. It gives control over where, when and how much water is being used, and the choice to apply small amounts of water over long periods of time. This allows the moisture to soak in to the ground for maximum efficiency, minimal water and evaporation, in addition to reducing water usage. The cost of water is increasing quickly across Canada and throughout the world. In today’s economic climate this is a big concern. Everyone is looking for ways to save money on energy and water costs….Green Earth Irrigation is the way to accomplish this! Please call…….