ON Star Windows & Doors

Formerly Windows Doors GTA
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ajax  >  ON Star Windows & Doors

Reviews for ON Star Windows & Doors

Juander_Home
Juander_Home

Professional work and excellent execution

I had the pleasure of working with Vlad and his team to get 5 windows replaced. They provided sounds advise. I didn't feel pressure at all to make the decisions. The installation was all done in one day and we are very happy with them! Definitely recommended!

Thank you for choosing our company! We are glad you are happy with the product and installation.

pgluckstein
pgluckstein

Replaced all Windows to my house

Vladimir and his crew did an amazing job. They completed installation for all Windows in one day. I am very pleased with their workmanship. Vladimir and his crew arrived on time. They were courteous and they were willing to answer all questions. Clean up was great. Would definitely recommend.

Edison  in Vaughan
Edison in Vaughan

85 Drayton ave

Very professional ver good to work with .. any question i had Vlad was there to help me and explain the right way to do it.. would highly recommend Vlad..

Thank you very much for your business! I hope to work with you again on another project.

Siva in Scarborough
Siva in Scarborough

Windows & Patio Doors

Vlad and 2 other installers from WindowsDoors GTA did very good work. The job was completed within the the promised date. Only an issue with patio door net (manufacturing defect). Promised, that Will be replaced soon.

ttiegs in Toronto, Ontario Canada M2H3C9
ttiegs in Toronto, Ontario Canada M2H3C9

Two patio doors

I had two patio doors replaced. The price was good, the doors are of good quality, and the workmanship is very good.

I would definitely do business with Vlad and his crew again.

Mariem in
Mariem in
0 reviews , ON

Amazing service

We needed a new basement window with an Energystar label. Having a previous bad experience with another company we decided to pay a little bit more for a trusted group. Vlad came immediately and took his measurements. He was very professional. His crew came for the installation three weeks later as promised after the window was ordered. They were in and out in 40 minutes. They put tarp everywhere and left our place the way it was; no mess. I highly recommend this group. They were worth the extra money. You get piece of mind and what you asked for.

Thank you for taking time to write this review. Hoping to work with you in the future!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Window and sliding door

VLAD and his team were terrific. The service we experienced was outstanding. VLAD was very helpful and honest and made my elderly father feel very comfortable. The cost was very fair and better than others while still receiving a very good quality product and great service.
We will definitely use this company again when needed and I will strongly recommend them to friends and family. Thanks Vlad for a great job !!

vsanjay
vsanjay
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Windows and patio door

Good quality windows instalked. Guys were professional and did a good job.
Easy to work with from the point if getting quote to installation. Good price and options based on budget.

Zara
Zara

Windows

Amazing professional service. Alex came for a quote and was very informative and prepared. He explained all the options and brought window models with him for a great presentation. I had to keep changing the date and he was very understanding and patient. Windows look amazing house looks completely different. There is more sunlight and rooms look bigger. Windows are tinted from outside for more privacy. Workers were professional, fast and hardworking. I didn’t have to remind them of anything and the clean up was spotless. Using them to do my front door now. Highly recommend this company, prices are very reasonable compared to many other quotes I received.
You won’t regret it! Ask for Alex!!

HD R.
HD R.
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Home reno

Great work guys, always clean while working, on time and they won’t disappoint. New builds or retro fit they have you covered

More about ON Star Windows & Doors

Windows Doors GTA provides quality replacement windows and doors for good price please contact us today for a free estimate. We offer windows and doors of all styles and sizes provided to you directly by installer. This means you save up to 50 percent off price you would have paid to the dealer. We order windows and doors directly from the factory at wholesale price meaning better price for you.

We offer all styles and types of windows and doors: casement windows, picture windows, singe and double hung windows, basement windows, bay and bow windows; and also patio doors, french doors, entry doors, fiberglass doors and more.

Call us today for a free estimate.