On Star Windows & Doors

Reviews for On Star Windows & Doors

Sam in Vaughan
Sam in Vaughan

New Front door

On Star windows and doors did my front door, i would definitely recommend them, very professional, clean work and dependable, we are very happy with their work, everyone love our new front door, thank-you!

JimC in Ajax
JimC in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

13 Windows and a Patio door replacement

We received prompt and courteous response from Vlad for estimate to replace windows and a patio door. Delivery and installation were completed at the estimated date. Vlad and crew worked professionally to complete the job in one day. They took care to protect carpets etc; and cleaned up after completion. Job well done and we are happy with the new windows and door.

Thank you for your review! We are glad you are satisfied with our work.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Window replacement

Great experience with this company!ON STAR window.thsnk you for Vlad and all the crews! Quote was fair installation was ontime and professionalaly complited. Very happy with the work done! Highly recommended to anybody looking for window replacement.they did my window yesterday may 24 2019 ..Very happy with all my window very clean .

Eunjoohwan in Richmond Hill
Eunjoohwan in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows and doors replacing

I phoned several companies for kitchen windows and entrance doors and I chose onstar. Salesperson explained everything that I have to know.
Installation was done in one day and I am very satisfied with their workmanship.

Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoy your new windows , looking forward to doing more business with you.

Sayble in Vaughan
Sayble in Vaughan

New Window

Quick, efficient, professional and affordable. Great service, highly recommend and look forward to our next window job this summer. Estimate over the phone was on point and so was ETA for installation date.

Hello and thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with our work.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Window Installation

This company provided a high quality service at an affordable price. I was extremely happy with the window installation in my home and would highly recommend On Star Windows & Doors.

ruksana.khoury in Oakville
ruksana.khoury in Oakville

Front Door

Vlad, thank you for the wonderful job you have done, a very impressive job with our front door, the quality of the door and finish is immaculate and was completed to perfection. you definately own your promise of your workmanship and service.
I will definitely recommend you to all my friends, family, and colleagues.
Thank you again, we love our door!

Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoy your new door, looking forward to doing more business with you.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

replacement windows

I chose On Star to replace my 16 windows. did an amazing job, on schedule and I got great deal, very affordable. very good team. my windows looks beautiful now. very professional and polite. they carried away all the garbage and swept up. I would highly recommend ON STAR, if you are looking for door or window replacement you won't be disappointed. thank you guys for your excellent work . still looking forward to see you for my doors.

Thank you for choosing our company! We are glad you are happy with the product and installation.

Michael in Guelph
Michael in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Windows and door replacement

On Star Windows and Doors was the company we chose to replace 10 windows and a sliding door. Vladimir provided not only the most competitive price from all the received quotes, but also the quickest installation date. He and his team arrived early in the morning and worked diligently throughout the entire day to get the project completed. My family and I were present during the renovation, and his team took extra care to ensure that we were comfortable and not inconvenienced. We have since received many compliments on how the project turned out, and I would not hesitate to recommend them!

Silver in Scarborough
Silver in Scarborough

Installation of new windows

On Dec 27th I had Vladimir and his team from On Star Windows come to my home and installed multiple new windows. From the initial visit from Vladimir I was impressed. He spoke honestly about window choices and was not high pressure. On the day of installation Vladimir and his team arrived exactly on time. They were very polite, very professional. They explained everything they were doing .
They cleaned up as they went.
I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Price was great, products were great and service was great. I will definitely call Vladimir back for more windows and probably a new door. Thank you Vladimir and On Star

More about On Star Windows & Doors

FALL SPECIAL: 40% OFF WINDOWS & DOORS. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION OR CHECK OUR WEBSITE!
ON Star Windows provides quality replacement windows and doors for good price please contact us today for a free estimate. We offer windows and doors of all styles and sizes provided to you directly by installer. This means you save up to 50 percent off price you would have paid to the dealer. We order windows and doors directly from the factory at wholesale price meaning better price for you.

We offer all styles and types of windows and doors: casement windows, picture windows, singe and double hung windows, basement windows, bay and bow windows; and also patio doors, french doors, entry doors, fiberglass doors and more.

Call us today for a free estimate.