On Star Windows & Doors

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for On Star Windows & Doors

Private User reviews London, ON

Kicthen and bathroom windows

We moved into our home that had very old windows, On Star Windows was very helpful from the start. Our new windows look amazing and we are very happy with the finished product!

We will be replacing all other windows with them and also referring them to family and friends, thanks again guys!

Thank YOU for your review!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Windows and Front Door

My husband and I met Vlad because he was doing some work on a neighbours house. We are so happy we did! He was always on time and very honest with his quotes. He did new windows for our new house in a beautiful dark grey colour and when we decided we wanted to replace our front door he came with high quality options and great pricing. We get compliments on our windows and door as people walk by all the time. If we needed anything else done (windows or doors) we wouldn’t think twice about calling Vlad.

Thank you so much for your kind words, we count ourselves lucky for customers like you!

S L in Toronto
S L in Toronto

Outstanding Service and fair value

Phoned around for quotes on replacement windows and this was by far the best experience. Vlad was exceptional to work with and very honest - something that is very rare with companies these days. The windows were fabulous and installation was well done and clean. Overall, extremely happy to have gone with On Star - highly recommend!

Windows and door

These guys are amazing. Completely worthy and honest guys. Did the job on the promised date with very little deposit beforehand. I got these guys after one other windows and door completely robbed me. Those dishonest guys took my $2000 deposit and never showed up.

These guys were really professional and the job was done far better than expectation. Definitely recommend them.

Thank you VADIM, Vasili, Victor and team.

Tyson in Midland
Tyson in Midland

Windows and Doors

Amazing service and quality materials used. Highly recommend ONStar to anyone, price was very competitive did all the windows in my home and my side double door and was not expecting such high quality. Will be back for my front door as well.

Thank you for your review! we are glad you are happy with our job!

Pasquale in Toronto
Pasquale in Toronto
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Windows and Service Outstanding

Vlad showed up at my house within 1 day and gave me a quote , at first I was skeptical because his price was 50% less than every other company that came though. I went with my gut and paid the deposit and they had came and finished my windows within 4 weeks . They were so amazing and I would speak to anybody who needs a reference from them. HANDS DOWN BEST SERVICE , windows and installation .

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Patio door and windows

Alex, the rep. I consulted was very polite. He answered all my question and I was sure that I could go with this company to get the job done.

His team really impressed me with their work. I spoke to couple of guys before Alex, but no one talked abt how they would finish the job. These guys sealed the window out side and inside inside, then the 1/4 round beading from inside and capping from outside. Cleaning the place was really impressive, I didn't had to go around cleaning myself nor after then.

Thank you Alex and team.

Hello! Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working on your project! We are very glad you are happy with our work.

House windows

Glad and his guys are awesome . Friendly and knowledgeable at what they do. This is are 3rd time and no complaints
House home looks so modern now
See you soon for our next faze of windows
Before and after for reference

Thank you for your review.

jasbir in Toronto
jasbir in Toronto

Windows and Doors

They did my windows and doors and completely satisfied with their work. That clean up after there work and took all there garbage with them. They worked long day to finish the job on right time

Louise in Thornhill
Louise in Thornhill

Front and side door

It was a top notch job from the beginning. People were wonderful to work with. Prices are fair and reasonable. Most of all the product is incredible. I had a front and side door installed.

I would recommend this company highly.

More about On Star Windows & Doors

FALL SPECIAL: 40% OFF WINDOWS & DOORS. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION OR CHECK OUR WEBSITE!
ON Star Windows provides quality replacement windows and doors for good price please contact us today for a free estimate. We offer windows and doors of all styles and sizes provided to you directly by installer. This means you save up to 50 percent off price you would have paid to the dealer. We order windows and doors directly from the factory at wholesale price meaning better price for you.

We offer all styles and types of windows and doors: casement windows, picture windows, singe and double hung windows, basement windows, bay and bow windows; and also patio doors, french doors, entry doors, fiberglass doors and more.

Call us today for a free estimate.