On Star Windows & Doors

Reviews for On Star Windows & Doors

Laurel in Brampton
Laurel in Brampton

9 WINDOWS INSTALLED

All the windows in our house needed replaced. On Star gave us an excellent quote. Not pushy and very informative. They know their Business. From the very start I was impressed. Installation was fantastic. Very fast and everything cleaned up. The windows look amazing, far better than I anticipated. I was extremely pleased. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for windows. Extremely Competitive pricing, Professional, Knowledgeable, very easy to deal with.and Excellent Product. Windows look so good I don't want to put any Window treatments on them. I'm just sorry 10 is the highest rating, as they deserve a 10+++++++.

Thank you for choosing our company! We are glad you are happy with the product and installation.

Mikhail in Cambridge
Mikhail in Cambridge
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Cutting a new window for more sunlight, air and better look ...

Amazing job! I thought that would take at least half a day but less than 3 hours later I could enjoy my all new window. Unbelievable! Three professionals, punсtual, friendly, knowing what they are doing. Good size window - two sections double hanger now in the wall where was no window! Great job, thank you very much! Highly recommended!

Sami in Peterborough
Sami in Peterborough
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Double door entrance

We are happy with On Star Windows&doors people they did a good job we recommend them thank you
Quick and clean job also nice service
When we call they come bon time

Sam in Vaughan
Sam in Vaughan

New Front door

On Star windows and doors did my front door, i would definitely recommend them, very professional, clean work and dependable, we are very happy with their work, everyone love our new front door, thank-you!

JimC in Ajax
JimC in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

13 Windows and a Patio door replacement

We received prompt and courteous response from Vlad for estimate to replace windows and a patio door. Delivery and installation were completed at the estimated date. Vlad and crew worked professionally to complete the job in one day. They took care to protect carpets etc; and cleaned up after completion. Job well done and we are happy with the new windows and door.

Thank you for your review! We are glad you are satisfied with our work.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Window replacement

Great experience with this company!ON STAR window.thsnk you for Vlad and all the crews! Quote was fair installation was ontime and professionalaly complited. Very happy with the work done! Highly recommended to anybody looking for window replacement.they did my window yesterday may 24 2019 ..Very happy with all my window very clean .

Eunjoohwan in Richmond Hill
Eunjoohwan in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows and doors replacing

I phoned several companies for kitchen windows and entrance doors and I chose onstar. Salesperson explained everything that I have to know.
Installation was done in one day and I am very satisfied with their workmanship.

Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoy your new windows , looking forward to doing more business with you.

Sayble in Vaughan
Sayble in Vaughan

New Window

Quick, efficient, professional and affordable. Great service, highly recommend and look forward to our next window job this summer. Estimate over the phone was on point and so was ETA for installation date.

Hello and thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with our work.

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Window Installation

This company provided a high quality service at an affordable price. I was extremely happy with the window installation in my home and would highly recommend On Star Windows & Doors.

ruksana.khoury in Oakville
ruksana.khoury in Oakville

Front Door

Vlad, thank you for the wonderful job you have done, a very impressive job with our front door, the quality of the door and finish is immaculate and was completed to perfection. you definately own your promise of your workmanship and service.
I will definitely recommend you to all my friends, family, and colleagues.
Thank you again, we love our door!

Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoy your new door, looking forward to doing more business with you.

More about On Star Windows & Doors

FALL SPECIAL: 40% OFF WINDOWS & DOORS. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION OR CHECK OUR WEBSITE!
ON Star Windows provides quality replacement windows and doors for good price please contact us today for a free estimate. We offer windows and doors of all styles and sizes provided to you directly by installer. This means you save up to 50 percent off price you would have paid to the dealer. We order windows and doors directly from the factory at wholesale price meaning better price for you.

We offer all styles and types of windows and doors: casement windows, picture windows, singe and double hung windows, basement windows, bay and bow windows; and also patio doors, french doors, entry doors, fiberglass doors and more.

Call us today for a free estimate.