On Star Windows & Doors

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for On Star Windows & Doors

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Beautiful Front Door & Windows

I highly recomand the company Windows Doors Gta because they have great service.There windows/doors are beautiful & great quality.Me and my family really enjoyed the great job they did! I highly recomand Windows Doors Gta!

Thank you for your business! We are happy you are pleased with our work.

Ekaterina B. in Vaughan
Ekaterina B. in Vaughan

Beautiful front double door and 12 windows

What a great job Vlad from Windows Doors GTA did on our house! We spoke to several windows/doors replacement companies and got estimates, but we are so happy we went with Vlad. Not only his price is attractive, but he is the installer who comes to take measurements and discuss all details. And that's a huge difference between a salesman who comes to make a sale and not always knows how windows work or what kind of lock can be installed on the door, and an installer who knows and understands every detail about windows and doors styles and options, can show you exactly how it will be installed and what kind of finish he will use. He showed us photos of his installations and we were sold! On the day of installation everything was so organized and neat, Vlad and his crew don't create or leave any mess, everything went smoothly. Our new front door looks amazing! And with all the windows changed our house is so beautiful. Now we are thinking to change the patio door too and replace windows at my mother's house and we'll definitely go with Vlad. I highly recommend this company.

We are glad to hear such a positive review! Thank you for trusting in our company.

vova in Toronto
vova in Toronto

Windows Installation

Extremely satisfied with the installation that Vlad provided for my home. Good price and quality. He went beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend him and his company for my friends.

Hello and thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with our work.

Renovator  in Toronto
Renovator in Toronto

Window installation

I'd highly recommend Vlad! Hired him to replace all the windows on a two storey residential site in York. Competitive pricing, professional, highly knowledgeable and dependable. Great quality windows, great installation and clean work. Trusted contractor who I will definitely use again on my sites. Add him to your network!

Thank you very much for your business! I hope to work with you again on another project.

Daniel in
Daniel in

Windows and Front dor

My wife and I had our front door as well as all the windows installed at our home in Vaughan. We were very happy with Vadim's explanation of all the different types of windows and designs. He also helped us pick the design for the front door, which looks great with the new windows. The windows are great quality and the installation was excellent. Vadim and his helper were very respectful, tidy, and fast.

Thank you for choosing our company! We are glad you are happy with the product and installation.

Out of Business
Out of Business

New Brick-to-Brick

On middle of January 2017 I've ordered to change 11 new windows and one sliding door. It took couple weeks for windows to get ready, so already on the first week of February installation crew were at my place. To say that the job was done good- is to say NOTHING! Vlad appeared to be very polite, professional and accurate. They worked clean, covered everything with dropshits, cleaned everything and took away all garbage.
As for windows- It work perfectly, smooth and as just you expect it from new product. It's now much wormer in every room and all the house as a result.
Just in a word- I am extremely satisfied and happy with my new windows! Thank you guys, all the best to you!

Hello! Thank you for taking time to write your review. We appreciate it and happy that you are satisfied with the installation!

More about On Star Windows & Doors

FALL SPECIAL: 40% OFF WINDOWS & DOORS. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION OR CHECK OUR WEBSITE!
ON Star Windows provides quality replacement windows and doors for good price please contact us today for a free estimate. We offer windows and doors of all styles and sizes provided to you directly by installer. This means you save up to 50 percent off price you would have paid to the dealer. We order windows and doors directly from the factory at wholesale price meaning better price for you.

We offer all styles and types of windows and doors: casement windows, picture windows, singe and double hung windows, basement windows, bay and bow windows; and also patio doors, french doors, entry doors, fiberglass doors and more.

Call us today for a free estimate.