On Star Windows & Doors

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for On Star Windows & Doors

Sharon
Sharon

Incredible work by ON Star Windows and doors.

The door and framework looks beautiful. The installation was perfectly done, it looks amazing. Yan was the installer and he did an incredible job, my mom is so happy with how it looks. Vlad showed us the catalogue with different doors and helped us choose which would be best and he was definitely right. Very professional and polite. I'll be contacting them again for other work. I highly recommend this company, you won't be disappointed. Thank you Vlad &Yan, keep up the excellent work. :)

angelo in Aurora
angelo in Aurora

Window Replacement Services

Vlad and his team performed a professional window replacement. I recommend his services for window and door replacements. Very Knowledgeable and explained exactly how the replacement was going to happen. Great prices and was on schedule. I definitely recommend his services. Thanks Vlad for completing a great job.

Thank you for choosing our company! We are glad you are happy with the product and installation.

DrGaetano Sicilia-Toronto
DrGaetano Sicilia-Toronto

New Windows

I found Vlad friendly, knowledgeable and most important did what we agreed on in the contract. I found the site cleaned after his installers completed the job. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Thank you very much for your business!I hope to work with you again on another project.

New Windows

I had a superb experience with this company from the time I arranged the quote until the moment the last window was installed. The people in this company were professional, courteous, proficient and did a beautiful job with my windows. During installation they went above and beyond to fix a visible defect in my kitchen counter which was visible through the new window. This is a fantastic company and I can't recommend them more highly.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Whole House Window Replacement

ON Star offered the best price and delivered what was requested on time. Installation took two days, as promised. Cleanup was done each day. The windows look good and already I notice a reduction in outside noise. We'll see if the energy efficiency holds up to the manufacturer's specs. In the spring I'll ask for a quote on the front entry door.
Based on my experience, I would recommend this company

Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoy your new windows , looking forward to doing more business with you.

Replacement of windows

Had the pleasure of dealing with vlad/Alex and his crew to replace 13 windows and 2 doors. Their price was very reasonable. The job was perfect. Quality was great. Cleanup was very good. Everyone was polite. Have no hesitation in recommending Windows And Doors GTA. In fact myself and wife was so pleased with their work we decided to give them another property to replace 17 windows. GREAT JOB GUYS.

Snookie2003 in Vaughan
Snookie2003 in Vaughan

Amazing job

Over 2 projects this company has for great work for me and I am really impressed.

The pricing Is extremely fair. When you consider the quality levels they are honest and most fair.

Install is awesome. Everything is perfect before they. Leave.

Overall I Highly recommend them should you wish to replace your doors and windows I will be using them in the future for all of my projects and these guys do a great job.

Thank you for your review!

Windows replaced very professionally.

Dealing with Windows and Doors GTA was a great experienced. Vlad discussed very thoroughly the options we had to replace four old windows. No selling gimmicks, no up selling, just the straight facts.
Vlad and his crew carried out the replacement very effectively, all work areas were cleaned completely. Very professional and the windows are of very high quality. Very satisfied.

We are glad to hear such a positive review! Thank you for trusting in our company.

Melvin
Melvin

Windows and Doors Replacement

I had my bay windows replaced in my master bedroom, a large window replaced in my mudroom as well as a storm door removed and a backdoor with a 3/4 window replaced. It took them only a few hours and they did a great job.

Thank you very much for your business! I hope to work with you again on another project.

Juander_Home
Juander_Home

Professional work and excellent execution

I had the pleasure of working with Vlad and his team to get 5 windows replaced. They provided sounds advise. I didn't feel pressure at all to make the decisions. The installation was all done in one day and we are very happy with them! Definitely recommended!

More about On Star Windows & Doors

FALL SPECIAL: 40% OFF WINDOWS & DOORS. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION OR CHECK OUR WEBSITE!
ON Star Windows provides quality replacement windows and doors for good price please contact us today for a free estimate. We offer windows and doors of all styles and sizes provided to you directly by installer. This means you save up to 50 percent off price you would have paid to the dealer. We order windows and doors directly from the factory at wholesale price meaning better price for you.

We offer all styles and types of windows and doors: casement windows, picture windows, singe and double hung windows, basement windows, bay and bow windows; and also patio doors, french doors, entry doors, fiberglass doors and more.

Call us today for a free estimate.