Renew Stainless

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Caledon ON L7E 1T2

Review for Renew Stainless

kitchen sink repair/restoration

Wow, I was just going to write and tell you how much Morah & I appreciate the beautiful finish you did on our sink.It truly looks fantastic & I would say that anyone who saw it now would think that we had just installed a brand new one.Your work is amazing to say the least & I don't believe we've ever had a tradesman in who has taken so much pride and personal care in his work.Thank you once again Rocco.It was a pleasure meeting you & learning from your experience with metal work.I have posted your notices & put your name & business on our approved building trades list.Good luck & if you are ever back again,please give us a call .

More about Renew Stainless

Restoring scratches, stains and discolorations on your stainless kitchen countertops and undermount sinks. We will save you time and money without costly dismantling or replacement costs. Selling or buying a home, We help Realtors and home owners! let us renew your stainless kitchen and laundry sinks. Visit us at renewstainless. ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Caledon?