Muskoka Movers

Mississauga ON L5M 0K7

Reviews for Muskoka Movers

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Horrible experience

Muskoka Movers was responsive when we first considered using them for our move. Gabe came to our home, inspected all of the items to be moved and gave us a quote. I told him I wanted “no surprises” and he reassured me that it would all go well.
On the day of the move, his crew was 90 minutes late. The cartons for breakable dishes were branded "Keurig". Boxes for the TV, pictures and mirrors were crafted from odds-and-ends pieces.
Then, when we received the notice from the credit card company of the amount he charged, it was $3,700.00, as opposed to the quote of $1700.00!!! More that DOUBLE the quote! Clearly a "bait and switch" strategy. It took them over three weeks to provide an itemized invoice.
In addition, Muskoka Movers took our lock and key to put our furnishings into a storage locker. Three months later, after numerous emails and REPEATED requests they have still NOT returned our key. Gabe told us on two (or three) different occasions that it HAD been sent to us, BUT never arrived. Of course, now that he is finished the move, he is no longer responsive.
Absolutely the worst moving experience we have had. We waiting over three months before posting this review, hoping they would make it right. We are sorry that we took at their word their quote and promise of key return. Very disappointed to find our how dishonest, deceitful and unethical this business is.
NM / CS

Grant in Toronto
Grant in Toronto

Huge move overwhelmed Muskoka

We were moving from the GTA to the Ottawa Region with two homes. The first was to be packed in Pods and the second moved door to door bt cube van. This move was in April and June of 2019. We were quoted for the Pods move but in the middle of packing the price when up and payment in full was insisted upon before work would continue. Blankets where to be second hand and sold to us as part of the price. At the beginning of June we were told the blankets were rentals and more money was demanded, after some back and forth a final purchase price was settled on. The second move was miss booked for a month later then we had planned, fortunately this was discovered a few days before the original move date. Muskoka was three hours late and missed the elevator reservation making everything a big hassle. We arrived very late at the new home for my 92 year old father making it impossible to get him settled in that day. His furniture was without exception damaged, scratch, gouges, holes in fabric and cuts in mattress. Once again big threats about payment before they had completed the job. When unpacking the Pods (another mover) the most valuable furniture had the least valuable piled on top of it. Minor scratches and gouging. No were near the blankets that were meant to have been uses and we ended up paying twice as much as had been quoted for blankets originally. It was not the best.

missally13 in Brampton
missally13 in Brampton

Moving a couch

A huge thanks to Gabriel and Nikita for the amazing job they did. I would HIGHLY reccomend them for any moving job you have. They were very professional, came prepared for the job and stayed positive even though it was a bit of a struggle. They took really good care of our couch and our walls! We will definitly be calling them next time we move and recommending to all our friends. Thanks again Gabriel and Nikita you really pulled through for us! I was having nightmares about that couch LOL.

It was a pleasure moving your couch and planning with you for your moving day. We enjoyed your kindness and welcoming spirit.
Thank you for using our moving services and for referring your peers.
Best Wishes & Happy Holidays,
Gabriel Rey

JT from Oakville
JT from Oakville

Honest, reliable and great service

Wanted to move a new treadmill that I bought. Called companies throughout GTA and was quoted a lot until I called Gabriel. He was very honest and nice. The treadmill was a little tougher than we originally thought so I also helped. It worked out great and I will definitely use them in the future for my moving needs! Thanks to Gabriel and his team.

JT
Thank you you were great. Thank you for the referrals!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Mississauga to London

We moved from Mississauga to London, Ontario.

Moving long distance can be quite stressful but Gabriel and his team were amazing and they made the move very easy on us. They were right on time and worked quickly even though there was a terrible ice storm that day!
Communication was excellent. Gabriel answered any questions I had in a very timely manner and always kept me updated during the actual move. I really couldn't ask for more.
I would definitely use this company again and recommend them to anyone.

Lataya! Thank you for the wonderful review. I enjoyed our great conversation. Please send my sincere wishes to your mom.
I hope you have a joyful summer
- Gabriel

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Mississauga to Burlington Move - Efficient Service, Reasonable Rates and Friendly People

Excellent service and their rates are very reasonable. Gabriel gave a free consultation visit before hand to provide an estimate.

On the move day the movers arrived on time and they provided an extra person for the same charge. Even though we had boxed most of the stuff already, the come with enough blankets, floor covers and moving supplies to ensure everything was transported safely. There was one decoration item that got broken after being tipped over by one of the movers but Gabriel offered to compensate for it, so all was good.

All of the team was dedicated and friendly. The extra person ensured that our move was completed before the estimated time and that was amazing since I was being charged per hour.

Overall highly recommended and I would surely use them again if required.

Thank you for being prepared and detail oriented on moving day. You were easy to work with and comfortable with me visiting your address for a free consultation before moving day for preparation. Congratulations on your new home and I wish you a joyful long weekend with your family.
Gabe

Andrew in Milton
Andrew in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Moving x 2 (Toronto and Mississauga apartments to Milton house)

Moving two separate households into one house was the easy part, dealing with an extremely detail-oriented, hyper-sensitive “like things done in a specific way” kind of couple was the challenge! Gabriel and his team delivered and we remain impressed with their professionalism and genuine caring throughout the 2 moves. Not only did they ensure that everything was safely packed and wrapped, but they succeeded in filling the house without so much as making a single mark on any wall. Honestly, still can’t believe it. We were very worried that our treasures would suffer to some degree by whatever moving company we ultimately chose, but to our delight discovered Muskoka Movers and that there is truth in reviews if you do your research. From meeting Gabriel for the initial estimate through to service delivery, it was obvious that this company actually cares about your things - wealthy or not - our possessions are important to us and we appreciate those that treat our things as if they were their own. Thanks again for caring! We recommend Muskoka Movers and would use their moving services again.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the wonderful review. You were prepared and easy to work with on moving day. Your enthusiastic and comical sense of humour made it a fun moving day. We highly appreciate you taking time in writing a detailed review. I wish you all the best and a joyful long weekend!
Gabe

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Excellent service

Quick, professional, reliable - the assessment was quick, the service was great, professional movers who know what they were doing and will treat your stuff right - I would highly recommend them for any move.

Tom! Thank you for the wonderful review we really appreciate you taking time out of your day and praising us. Thank you for referring clients to us as well.

The Kings in Mississauga
The Kings in Mississauga

They are BEASTS!!

Call on these guys! You WILL NOT regret it.
Gabriel & Nakita are AMAZING! My husband & I cannot say enough good things about them and would definitely use again & recommend to ANYONE! They made quick work of loading three Uboxes for international shipping and did so in a very friendly, professional way. We feel like we not only received amazing service, but met a couple of great humans in the process. We just wish we could bring them with us to unpack!

Jen! Thank you for your awesome review.
We are grateful to have you and your family as our clients and new friends.
We are very pleased with your family.
We wish you a happy new year !

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Help with move & various other items

I recently moved from Toronto to Mississauga and through a third party moving service I heard about Muskoka Movers. After reaching and discussing things with Gabriel, his team was able to help me move in under 2 hours. Everyone was on time, packed everything properly in the van, ensured no scratches or breaks on the items.

The second time I needed help from Muskoka Movers was to move a couch from Costco. Gabriel was on time, courteous, knew exactly what to do to fit things right and ensured efficiency.

The third time was today when Muskoka Movers helped with building materials. No scratches, no dents. They took the smaller roads to ensure slower speeds. Ensured there's nothing moving around or at risk. I barely broke a sweat.

Great work Gabriel! I will definitely use Muskoka Movers again.

Hi Cezar,
What a pleasure it was to see you again. Thank you for being helpful with detailed information that helped us carry out a smooth move for your family. I wish you and your mother a wonderful new year.

Gabriel Almansouri,
President of Muskoka Movers

More about Muskoka Movers

Muskoka Movers provide quick and friendly home and business services. We protect, move and store furniture professionally. Assembly and disassembly of furniture and packing of contents is another service we provide. Muskoka Movers started off as a small local moving business throughout the GTA and the Muskoka Region. Today we ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Campbellville?