Montagnese Group

Anthony in Richmond Hill
Anthony in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Main nFloor tiles

This company was a pleasure to deal with. They removed my main floor tiles and installed new porcelain tiles. They are professional and started and completed the job as promised. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely use them again for future projects.

It was a great pleasure to work with you and your family. Always happy to hear when our customers are happy. Thats what we always strive for. You picked great tiles for the main floor and backsplash. Looks amazing. See you on future projects. Thanks for everything.

Tony in Georgina
Tony in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Tile

I was recommended this company from a friend and was very happy. They came when they said and finished when they said!!! Kept everything clean and not dusted .. very professional.. would difently use them again.

You are easy to work with like I was working with family and thanks for the pizza at lunch.

Pina in Richmond Hill
Pina in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Main floor installation

I contracted Montagnese Group to remove my old tiles on main floor and re-install new marble tiles. They were there to start right away, were pleasant to deal with and did an amazing job. Would recommend to anyone. Great job guys!!

It was my pleasure to work with such a nice family. I am happy that you are happy with the project.

More about Montagnese Group

Montagnese Group is a company 15 years in the making. No job to big or to small.
Hotels
Main Entrances
Rip Outs
Pools
Repairs Etc.
Use us, its guaranteed you will be truly pleased with the outcome of the work and advice we give our customers.
We have always strived on keeping our work ethic to the highest standards and in keeping our clientele our top priority.
Free estimates and great advice on your project.