Montagnese Group

Montagnese Group
Georgina
L4P 4A3

Disappointed :(
I’ve spent a great deal of money on this company’s services and now I may have to redo portions of my wet areas because of the lack lustre job.

Was very friendly and cordial, but too many issues with the finish.

- aria vents were not retrofitted correctly.
- forgot the connect the trap to the Schluter drain in the master ensuite.
- hex flooring on the main bath has gaps along the walls and tub.
- wall tile in master shower not cut to plumbing rough-in, exposing gaps around the fixture’s trim.
- marble thresholds in master ensuite not grouted correctly.

Note: When He told us he forgot to connect the schluter drain to the trap, he showed up with an ABS trap and no tools, his phone rang (coincidentally) and left. We haven’t heard from him since. He assured us that if there were any issues, to call and he would come and fix them. He has not responded to texts or phone calls.

Bathroom overhaul

Excellent work. Excellent communication. Fair and Honest. I can't wait for the next project!

The tile they helped us select was perfect. Their ideas helped shape our final plan. The work was flawless and they left zero mess!

Great working with you. Hope to work with you in the future.

2 reviews Georgina, ON

Bathroom and Main Floor Tile Install

We were referred Montagnese Group to come and install all tiles in our upstairs bathroom and main floor tiles. They were very clean, amazing to work with, gave us many ideas on style, design and so much more. They finished quick and made everything look amazing. We would have no issues with referring Montagnese Group to anyone who needs tile work done at there home or office. Keep up the great work guys.

Working with you and your family was fun. We hope love the work that was done in your home. Hope to work with in the future.

Jennifer Moles in Toronto
Jennifer Moles in Toronto

Kitchen tile project gone wrong

I worked with the company and approved and estimate to complete a kitchen tile project. I provided a deposit of 50% and he never did the job. It took 2.5 months to receive my full deposit back. Communication and response time was not professional.

Unfortunately this customer wanted a tile that was hard to find. I looked for 1 month for the tiles she wanted and could not find it. I tried to give other ideas but she wanted a tile could not get. I took a loss of time on my half with no charge.

Anthony in Richmond Hill
Anthony in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Main nFloor tiles

This company was a pleasure to deal with. They removed my main floor tiles and installed new porcelain tiles. They are professional and started and completed the job as promised. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely use them again for future projects.

It was a great pleasure to work with you and your family. Always happy to hear when our customers are happy. Thats what we always strive for. You picked great tiles for the main floor and backsplash. Looks amazing. See you on future projects. Thanks for everything.

Tony in Georgina
Tony in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

Tile

I was recommended this company from a friend and was very happy. They came when they said and finished when they said!!! Kept everything clean and not dusted .. very professional.. would difently use them again.

You are easy to work with like I was working with family and thanks for the pizza at lunch.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Main floor installation

I contracted Montagnese Group to remove my old tiles on main floor and re-install new marble tiles. They were there to start right away, were pleasant to deal with and did an amazing job. Would recommend to anyone. Great job guys!!

It was my pleasure to work with such a nice family. I am happy that you are happy with the project.

More about Montagnese Group

Montagnese Group is a company 15 years in the making. No job to big or to small.
Hotels
Main Entrances
Rip Outs
Pools
Repairs Etc.
Use us, its guaranteed you will be truly pleased with the outcome of the work and advice we give our customers.
We have always strived on keeping our work ethic to the highest standards and in keeping our clientele our top priority.
Free estimates and great advice on your project.