Sam's Decorating Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Calgary AB T3R 0E6
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  Sam's Decorating Ltd.

Reviews for Sam's Decorating Ltd.

Breanne -calgary
Breanne -calgary

Kitchen Reno/railings/ painting

My house is on 10 years was very dark traditional. I needed a lighter modern look that was economical didn’t want full disray in my home. Matteo worked with my schedule quote was spot on and he did extra.. he was professional, precise, perfectionist trustworthy, and finished everything fast. His prep was like an episode from dexter to ensure my things stayed clean. He cleaned up at completion and went over everything thoroughly. Amazing job I love my kitchen love my house and get nothing but compliments, pictures won’t do it justice. He fixed things and did extra that bothered him or he thought would look best. Painted my Entire kitchen cabinets, walls, painted railings, painted high walls I could never get to.. I’d recommend to anyone and want him back for the next projects! He also has referrals for other projects he can’t do. Love it so impressed! Thanks!!

Alex
Alex

fast but ....

I called, needing a vacant apartment patched and painted within one week, after the tub area was tiled and before the carpets were installed. The job was priced by square footage but Matteo was lightening fast - so fast he even finished after dark and emailed my invoice before the paint was dry. My photos show the bare drywall in the gap above the new carpet and a 3" rough patch next to the tile by the tub. The new electric outlet installed earlier in the day before his return has fresh matching wall paint on the top 1/4" and a gap unfixed above the cover. Streaky fresh drywall - he said did not need primer I already had on site - and unsanded blemishes - need I say more? I better not - within 70 hours from "finishing" (when I said I would post it here) he emailed to warn me "I will say this if you defame my character and company and post on home stars without giving me the opportunity to fix those said problems i will defend myself. So think hard and long about your actions." He continued, "I have stated numerous times i would address any issues you have but you have simply ignored those requests and now basically going to falsely degrade a company that that has maintained a A+ status for 43 yrs because of your ignorance and irrational attitude." Wow! I was busy elsewhere - these are weekdays and I have two jobs.. Of my complaints, he wrote, "Most of the pictures you have sent to me are two second repairs." Did I mention he is fast? All this within three days of receiving his invoice ... twice. Funny, I don't want him back!!

Review has 1 previous version
Heather in Calgary
Heather in Calgary

Reprinting Interior of House

Matteo did an awesome job, worked very fast to meet our move in date deadline. Trustworthy and hardworking, I would recommend to anyone needing any paint work done.
Left the house very clean and it was as if he had never been there (other than the smell of fresh paint). Used high quality product that is easy to wipe clean (very important with two little ones and a dog for us).