Home Wise Plumbing

Eddie Atherton  in Sooke
Eddie Atherton in Sooke
1 review Sooke, BC

Bathroom

Cam and Mitchell were wonderful. They took out our old cast iron bath and surround and fitted a new bath and surround. They were great to have in the house and when they'd finished they did a great job cleaning up. The quote was for $1837.50 Inc taxes. We thought there might be extra costs as they had replace some studs but the bill was exactly as quoted to the cent. Would highly recommend these guys and will be getting then in for some other plumbing jobs

Wow! Thank-you so much for your kind words. I will be passing this onto Mitch and Cam.

We always appreciate positive feedback.

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

Job well done

I have a sub pump in my suite and I had noticed the motor was constantly running. I called a local "super" plumbing company and although they did the best that they could, after coming out 5 times in the span of a couple of weeks, they threw in the towel, gave me a partial refund and asked that I don't call them anymore. OK, but that still left me with the same issue. Then a friend who retired from construction recommended HomeWise Plumbing. Dave came out, looked at the sub pump and about 30 minutes later the problem was solve. A year later it's still working fine and when a pipe burst outside by the house, we did not hesitate to call HomeWise again. The job was so well done, the clean up was great and most importantly, it was done properly the first time. Three time is the charm and we had to call them again for another issue and again, the work was well done, the site was cleaned up and the bill was reasonable too.
I highly recommend HomeWise Plumbing.

Thank-you so much for your positive review! We really appreciate it! Merry Christmas!

Ron in Sooke
Ron in Sooke
1 review Sooke, BC

Sink stopper repair

The company is very good at keeping you informed regarding the ability of the Tech. to make the appointment, and called if the tech was going to be late or unable to show. This saved lots of waiting time for me. Had to have 2 visits to fix the problem, but they honoured the guarantee and did not charge for the 2nd visit. Would call them again if needed for another issue.

We always appreciate hearing feedback from our customers. It's great to know what we're doing right and what we can work to improved.
Cheers!

Private User reviews Victoria, BC

Waterline replacement

My 75 year old copper water line from the street to my house sprung a leak in the winter. Homewise did a great job replacing it with a larger PEX line. They had to dig a trench, in the rain, thru my elaborately landscaped and sloping front yard. There were plants, bushes, boulders, a pebble path, etc. I was expecting it to look terrible afterwards, but they did an excellent job putting everything back the way it was, even replacing the mulch and planting grass seed! It's been two years and you can never tell that the landscaping had been disturbed. And of course, no more leaks. :)

Thank you so much for your review!
We value feedback from our customers; it's important to us that we know what we are doing right so we can keep offering excellent service.
Of course, it's always gratifying to hear back from another happy customer.

More about Home Wise Plumbing

HomeWise Plumbing & Drainage is a family-owned and operated business started by David Topelko, who's been serving the commercial and residential plumbing needs of the Sooke and Greater Victoria areas for several decades.

We have an award winning, professional, experienced and expert staff. In fact, our apprentices have received the top marks at Camosun during their trades training to become journeyman red-seal plumbers - a recognized standard of excellence across Canada for trades training. Our mission is to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. We use the highest quality products available and make sure our customers understand what they’re receiving for their money.
Plumbing Services, Drainage Services, Gas Fitting Services, Backflow Prevention