Epic Kitchen Designs

Reviews for Epic Kitchen Designs

apg in toronto
apg in toronto

Kitchen reno

Epic kitchen was amazing I loved to outcome of everything detail was amazing they take pride in there work I used them twice for my jobs. I would highly recommend them

Kitchen Renovation

Such a pleasant experience getting my kitchen with them. So professional and knowledgeable and experience goes beyond just kitchens. We also got a walk unit in our family room that is magazine worthy! Owner of company made it his mission to make sure everything was done to perfection. Highly recommend if you are looking for a complete kitchen reno.

Jane in Maple
Jane in Maple

Kitchen Renovation

Do not give your business to this company. They start of good but the second they get their money, they will leave and wont finish the job properly. They don't care about the quality of their work, they just want to get your money. They refuse to come and finish their job properly. I am very disappointed and would not recommend them to anyone.

Why can't my kitchen be completed?

Quoted $18,080 in Oct 2016.
Started job in Jan 2017.
It is now July 2017 and I'm still waiting for 9 small pieces of glass for the top of the cabinets and 5 shelves.
Is the remaining job too small to complete?