DMA Gas Services Inc

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Innisfil, ON

Brrr no heat

I live in a relatively new home, being only a year and half old you do not expect to lose heat in the dead of winter. I did. It was a blizzard and after business hours, but Matthew came to my home within 30 minutes of my call, consider I live out of town by about 20 minutes. He located the issue and had the parts the next morning and the problem was solved. He dealt with manufacturer and confirmed all repair was under warranty! I truly felt taken care of and reassured my children would not sleep another cold night! I highly recommend DMA!

Thank you for the kind review ! We take our 24hr service very seriously especially in the winter months and we're happy we could help you stay warm.

Lisa in
Lisa in
1 review Barrie, ON

Furnace repair

This family owned and operated company was quick to help when I needed my furnace repaired in the middle of winter. They were kind and affordable and I felt safe (single woman) having them in my home.

Hi Lisa. Thank you for the kind review! We always strive to help our customers with all their Hvac needs at affordable prices. If we can ever be of service again, we'd be happy to help you.

More about DMA Gas Services Inc

DMA Gas Services is a family owned HVAC company offering sales, service, and installation to Barrie & surrounding area. We are your heating specialists, fully licensed and insured providing a number of high-quality products and services to our customers. We take pride in our work and strive to ensure our ...