Fabergepaint

Reviews for Fabergepaint

Jenny
Jenny

Pleasantly Surprised

I contacted Fabergepaint and received a prompt response with a next day visit for an estimate. I was given a fair price quote and the work on my townhouse started the following day. Artem was very thorough, cooperative, hardworking and timely. Thank you for doing such a good job Artem!

Thank you.!!)

Paul
Paul
1 review Montreal, QC

Facelift before the holidays

We are very satisfied with the results and the entire process of service that we received from Artem. We wanted our home to look fresh and updated before the holidays since this year we are hosting a family reunion and Fabergepait made the entire process very easy, quick and precisely to our expectations. Thank you! Best of luck in future endeavours.

Thank you.!!

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

Kitchen, living room and basement

Our recently purchased home was almost perfect, however it needed a new coat of paint here and there just to make it feel more like it's really ours. A friend recommended Fabergepaint and so we gave them a call. Now everyone that comes over to visit comments on how nicely our walls are done, and we could not have been happier ourselves with the quality of service that we received. Everything was always done on time and in very professional manner, and now the walls are as smooth as silk. We highly recommend that you too consider Fabergepaint for your painting needs.

IrenMk in Toronto
IrenMk in Toronto

Interior Painting

I was very pleased with the quality of the work done, the attention to details and professionalism. Artem was very considerate and the job was done promptly and with great attention to deals that did not require any touch ups. The attention given to the project was professional and personable. I would definitely recommend FabergePaint and have already booked some work to be done on my exterior porch. Thanks FabergePaint!

Thank you Irena.

ELENA
ELENA

Condo Painting

Fabergepaint
Toronto
M4P

Fabergepaint has done wonderful job on my condo in one day. Artem was fast to respond to my request he quoted me with a fair price and the job was done the next day (fast and clean). They left the place very clean. It was really nice to come to a perfectly painted place and not needing to clean it up.

Thank you Elena.

Whole house painting

Artem came and painted the whole house in 3 days. He was very proffesional, all paint work was perfect. Very clean, not a mark left. Very happy with this companys services

Thank you for your business with Fabegepaint,

Best Regards

Sally H. in Toronto
Sally H. in Toronto

Home Painting

The owner of FabergePaint was helpful, creative and punctual. A good surprise for people working in construction field from being on time for initial appointment to realistically estimate time to finish the project. I should also add that Art helped a lot to choose right colours for our house making it more private or welcoming depending on the room type. Overall finished rooms looks fantastic, the job was done with a great attention to details. I have already recommended him to friends.

Best regards

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?