Blue Chip Painting Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
North Vancouver BC V7P 2H2

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Blue Chip Painting Inc.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Exterior house painting

We purchased our own paint for this job as we we’re going to paint our house ourselves. The job was more difficult so we hired Blue Chip Painting. Jeremy and his crew were very pleasant. Jeremy booked a consultation and showed his previous jobs. We discussed colour schemes. And received an estimate of cost, which is what we paid.
They did a fantastic job. Jeremy also provided a warranty for his work, based on the quality of paint that we purchased. We were very happy with the service

Thank you very much for your business! :)

Bill a.
Bill a.
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Painting outside of house

The crew was efficient, respectful of our concerns and space, hard working and professional. Excellent communication before and during the job. We love the new look of our home.

Thank you Bill. The colours look fantastic. Thanks very much for your business :).

Courtney
Courtney
1 review Surrey, BC

interior painting

Jeremy and his crew did a great job prepping and painting. after cleaning up they did a walk through so i could see if any touchup needed.Offered to vacumm up where they sanded. I would and have recommend Jeremy to friends and family. I was also surprised on how reasonable his prices are and going definitely use him again

Thank very much for your business. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Lorna in Toronto
Lorna in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Painting of High Rise Common Area Hallways

Blue Chip Painting recently painted all of the hallway common areas of our high rise building. We were very pleased with the finished results and their communication throughout the project. Their price was comparable to other quotes that we had.

Thank you for your business!

Dwayne in North Vancouver
Dwayne in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

House painting

Jeremy and the crew at Blue Chip Painting did and outstanding job of painting our house. They delivered what they promised and were vary affordable.They used quality paints on our house.

Thank you for your business Dwayne!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Interior and Exterior Painting

As Good as it Gets! Jeremy and Blue Chip did such an amazing job painting the inside and outside of both my house and my recording studio. I can’t imagine anyone better. Care, attention to detail, excellent prep, hands-down … As Good as it Gets! To top it off, you won’t find a more enjoyable man to work with. Thank You Jeremy.

Thank you for your business!

Sanjay in Toronto
Sanjay in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Total repaint of a condo

I can't say enough good things about their professionalism, customer service and quality of work. I hired Jeremy to repaint a condo (ceilings, doors, trims and walls) and I was extremely impressed with the overall results (the unit looks brand new). The whole process was seamless and I would highly recommend anyone reading this to hire him.

Thank you for your business Sanjay!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Interior House Painting

Blue Chip Painting did an excellent of painting the interior of our house and within tight timelines during the renovation project. We have engaged them for additional painting that is needed on the house.

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business.

Bob
Bob
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Exterior and Interior Painting

The Blue Chip team did a fantastic job painting the interior of our home and touching up the exterior. Their prep work is second to none, filling and sanding areas that most painters would just ignore. They clean up every day, leaving things organized so you it doesn't disrupt your living space. They use top quality paint and their pricing is very competitive. I highly recommend Blue Chip Painting.

Hi Bob, thanks very much. We appreciate your business!

ashleighvan in North Vancouver
ashleighvan in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Painting

I would highly recommend blue chip painting. The work done was on time, on budget, and looks fantastic. Jeremy is a pleasure to deal with. I'm so happy with the painting we got done and would 10/10 use this company again and recommend to my friends and family (in fact, I already have).

Thanks Ashleigh, I'm glad that you are happy with paint job.

More about Blue Chip Painting Inc.

Blue Chip Painting provides residential, commercial, interior and exterior painting in Surrey BC and surrounding cities. Jeremy and his team of seasoned painters work to exacting standards and can handle any job - big or small. We have earned high praise from our customers and a Better Business Bureau A+ rating. We back our work with a guarantee. If you are looking for Surrey Painters, contact Blue Chip!