Blue Chip Painting Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
North Vancouver BC V7P 2H2

Review for Blue Chip Painting Inc.

ashleighvan in North Vancouver
ashleighvan in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Painting

I would highly recommend blue chip painting. The work done was on time, on budget, and looks fantastic. Jeremy is a pleasure to deal with. I'm so happy with the painting we got done and would 10/10 use this company again and recommend to my friends and family (in fact, I already have).

Thanks Ashleigh, I'm glad that you are happy with paint job.

More about Blue Chip Painting Inc.

We like to make things easy. It can be hard to decide who to hire to paint your house. We walk our customers through the process from start to finish leaving no strings untied. From initial written estimate, to colour consultations, to scheduling, to finished product. We are the dependable ...