Blue Chip Painting Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
North Vancouver BC V7P 2H2

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Blue Chip Painting Inc.

Nancy in Vancouver
Nancy in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

exterior painting

The trim on our house was peeling and flaking jeremy scraped and sanded,filled all the cracks put on two coats of paint,covered all our plants and cleaned up. Great job

Thanks Nancy, I appreciate your business!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Exterior Painting

We hired Blue Chip Painting in the summer of 2020 to paint the full exterior of our house including siding, doors, garage door, chimney and shutters. Jeremy met with us at our home within a couple days and was able to quickly prepare a quote that we thought was very fair given the scope of the work. He and his team were professional, responsive, kind and they were also vigilant of the protocols related to the Covid 19 pandemic. Following the project we were billed the remaining amount and it was bang on - no hidden fees or surprises. We had a couple extra things we wanted done and he was open and honest about the cost and those were accurately reflected on the final invoice. He and his team were quiet, respectful, professional and clean. We absolutely love the end product and we've had a lot of compliments from neighbours about the colour as well as how impressed they were with Blue Chip. We've had several neighbours paint their houses over the last few years and we've seen companies where the results are poor, staff changed regularly, there were issues with noise or unprofessional behaviour. With Blue Chip it was the exact opposite - they were really great to work with and our neighbours commented about how impressed they were with the outcome and with Jeremy and his staff.

Thanks Josh,
We really appreciate your business! :)

Terry in Surrey
Terry in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Outdoor house and fence repaint

From initial meeting and estimate Jeremy and his crew completed the job with an unparalleled attention to detail and professionalism. The cost was reasonable and totally worth every penny. I would not hesitate to hire them again and would highly recommend them

Terry T

Thanks Terry. Thank you for your business!

Joan in Surrey
Joan in Surrey

Outside painting

We have been very pleased with the painting of the fascia and soffit boards on our home. They were tidy and careful about plants and cleaning up afterwards. They did a good job filling cracks and sanding and taking care that a homeowner wants to see done. I would gladly recommend them to my friends.

Hi Joan,
Thank you very much for your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Interior Townhouse Painting

Our experience with Blue Chip Painting was exceptional from the introductory meeting to the finished product. Their initial visit was the epitome of professionalism and after a thorough walkthrough of our townhome (complete with lots of questions from us at every turn), we were delightfully surprised to find a remarkably detailed full quote in our hands only 30 minutes later. Compared to the other companies we contacted for quotes, Blue Chip Painting was the obvious choice. Their professionalism in getting us such a speedy quote and providing a very competitive price set them apart. The painters were extraordinarily polite, hard-working, and didn’t seem to mind questions peppering them at every turn. All in all, our experience with Blue Chip Painting was stellar and we are definitely going to recommend them to anyone we know who needs painting done.

Thanks for your business, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Matt  in North Vancouver
Matt in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Full interior paint job done.

A house that had been rented for 6 years needed fresh paint for all the rooms inside and many walls fixed as well. They came in and made the house look better than new! Such great guys!

Thanks Matthew! We appreciate your business :).

A Work In Progress in Langley City
A Work In Progress in Langley City
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Interior Painting

BIG KUDOS to Blue Chip Painting!

I contacted Jeremy to request a quote on some painting at my home and he impressed me with his professional, respectful and pleasant manner and a timely quote. He was able to do the work after the weather changed and their busy summer season ended. I am happy to say that Jeremy did a GREAT job! He did the work himself as it was a bit of an odd job for a few days and didn’t require a full crew. But I have no doubt that he would be diligently overseeing his crews every step of the way on bigger projects.

I had been through a pretty challenging time with house renos in the last few years with many different trades. And most left me with deficiencies that should not have happened. It is challenging nowadays to find a tradesman/woman who doesn’t rip off a client, who takes pride in his/her work and leaves the homeowner with the feeling the job was well done.

But Jeremy did just that. In Spades! He has left me looking at my house every day feeling very appreciative that those deficiencies have been properly dealt with.

It meant a lot to me that he was so conscientious about his work. That he was easy to have working in my home. He never made me feel uncomfortable, he was tidy and cleaned up at end of day. I will have no hesitation in highly recommending Blue Chip to others.

Jeremy, it was a pleasure to meet you. I wish you and yours all the best in the future and much continued success with your business!

Thank you so much for your business! :)

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Ceiling of a Single Family House

Everything from the initial assessment, the preparation, the actual paint job and the final cleanup are done professionally!! There is not a single thing I can complain at all. Highly recommended!!

Thank you for your business. It is really appreciated :)

Terrence in Toronto
Terrence in Toronto
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen, living, foyer, staircase and dining

He was professional , polite, punctual always keep you updated on the progress of the work. He was a pleasure to work with i highly recommend him for all tour painting needs

Thank you Terrence, thanks very much for your business!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Exterior house painting

We purchased our own paint for this job as we we’re going to paint our house ourselves. The job was more difficult so we hired Blue Chip Painting. Jeremy and his crew were very pleasant. Jeremy booked a consultation and showed his previous jobs. We discussed colour schemes. And received an estimate of cost, which is what we paid.
They did a fantastic job. Jeremy also provided a warranty for his work, based on the quality of paint that we purchased. We were very happy with the service

Thank you very much for your business! :)

More about Blue Chip Painting Inc.

Blue Chip Painting provides residential, commercial, interior and exterior painting in Surrey BC and surrounding cities. Jeremy and his team of seasoned painters work to exacting standards and can handle any job - big or small. We have earned high praise from our customers and a Better Business Bureau A+ rating. We back our work with a guarantee. If you are looking for Surrey Painters, contact Blue Chip!