Blue Chip Painting Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
North Vancouver BC V7P 2H2

Reviews for Blue Chip Painting Inc.

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Interior and Exterior Painting

As Good as it Gets! Jeremy and Blue Chip did such an amazing job painting the inside and outside of both my house and my recording studio. I can’t imagine anyone better. Care, attention to detail, excellent prep, hands-down … As Good as it Gets! To top it off, you won’t find a more enjoyable man to work with. Thank You Jeremy.

Thank you for your business!

Sanjay in Toronto
Sanjay in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Total repaint of a condo

I can't say enough good things about their professionalism, customer service and quality of work. I hired Jeremy to repaint a condo (ceilings, doors, trims and walls) and I was extremely impressed with the overall results (the unit looks brand new). The whole process was seamless and I would highly recommend anyone reading this to hire him.

Thank you for your business Sanjay!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Interior House Painting

Blue Chip Painting did an excellent of painting the interior of our house and within tight timelines during the renovation project. We have engaged them for additional painting that is needed on the house.

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business.

Bob
Bob
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Exterior and Interior Painting

The Blue Chip team did a fantastic job painting the interior of our home and touching up the exterior. Their prep work is second to none, filling and sanding areas that most painters would just ignore. They clean up every day, leaving things organized so you it doesn't disrupt your living space. They use top quality paint and their pricing is very competitive. I highly recommend Blue Chip Painting.

Hi Bob, thanks very much. We appreciate your business!

ashleighvan in North Vancouver
ashleighvan in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Painting

I would highly recommend blue chip painting. The work done was on time, on budget, and looks fantastic. Jeremy is a pleasure to deal with. I'm so happy with the painting we got done and would 10/10 use this company again and recommend to my friends and family (in fact, I already have).

Thanks Ashleigh, I'm glad that you are happy with paint job.

More about Blue Chip Painting Inc.

Blue Chip Painting provides residential, commercial, interior and exterior painting in Surrey BC and surrounding cities. Jeremy and his team of seasoned painters work to exacting standards and can handle any job - big or small. We have earned high praise from our customers and a Better Business Bureau A+ rating. We back our work with a guarantee. If you are looking for Surrey Painters, contact Blue Chip!