Dust Fighters

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Dust Fighters

jack gelber in Thornhill
jack gelber in Thornhill

Very thorough job and confirmed

Manny was the only guy who followed up on my inquiry on homestars. He made the appointment, confirmed in the morning and just before arrival. He showed me the mess to be cleaned and then showed the results and asked if I was satisfied. That is great customer service.

Thank you jack for the great and prompt review. It's very rewarding hearing good feedback from great people like you. Stay safe and cheers:)

Duct and furnace cleaning

Manny did an excellent job . Would hightly recomend dust fighters. On time and professional. Did an excellent job explaining.

Thank you Kush for a positive review.

Duct Cleaning

I have selected this service from the flyers we received.
Manny of Dust Fighters came to do the work later than scheduled that day. It was one man job. He got into work immediately and it was obvious he was experienced at his job. He did his work methodically and thoroughly. The price appears high, but he did more than just cleaning the ducts. He also cleaned the furnace, the A/C unit coil, changed the Humidifier filter. Our air system was very messy due to almost a year of renovations inside the house and he did a good job. Manny is professional, personable and to the point. He needs to be more communicative when getting late. Regardless, I would re-use his service in future and recommend him to anybody interested.

Thanks for a positive review. I am glad I was able to help. Thanks again:)

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Duct cleaning Hamilton

Manny and team are very professional, and did a thorough job cleaning the vents/ductwork in my home. Highly recommend

Thankyou Abin for a great review. It was great working with you.

Ashokkumar in Brampton
Ashokkumar in Brampton

Duct Cleaning work

Tech came in rush and with in hours he completed all work and left. He clean entire detach three bedroom with finish basement with in 40 minutes which include hookup all cleaning equipment's.
In rush, he did not clean four air vent ducts at basement and main floor
He left intake air duct hole open and unclean utility room as per pictures
As a part of deal, he has to disinfect complete system with herbal sanitizer but he did not do at all. Looks like I have to spand more money down the road with in couple of year due to his lousy work.
Not recommended to any one.

I personally attended Mr Ashok Kumars house. Upon completion he was really pleased with my work. This was the second appointment made. First time I arrived, he said oh " I forgot my appointment and did not inform tenants ". I said fine let's reschedule. Second time things went very smooth. He was extremely satisfied and apologetic for making me visit twice. He said I am going to write you a very good review. Days went by, didn't hear from him. No Phone Calls, No Texts, No email.
Then one day. I was surprised to see a 1 star review. From my understand there was a hole left unplugged which he is not happy about.
Since then I have called and texted him numerous time. He decides not to respond. I am attaching pictures of the messages sent to him to try to resolve the matter.

Mr Ashok Kumar if you are reading this response from the company then please have some curtesy to call me 6475019296 or answer or reply to my texts so that i can fix whatever complain you have.

You could have at least tried to reach out to me once Before leaving negative comments online. I try very hard to make everybody happy. But seems like you wrote a review and went into hibernation and dont wanna be contacted. How can I make customers like you happy when I can't get a hold of them anymore.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Service

Manny was professional and did a great job. We were happy with the service he provided us. Thank you, Manny!

Thank you Mr Alvin, I am happy that you liked the service.

Duct cleaning

Worthy to pay that much of money. Pick up the call even after sales and service. visited if required.

Thank you Ali for a great review!

Duct cleaning

I am very impressed the job Manny has done. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you Raj for great feedback.

0 reviews Caledon, ON

Duct Cleaning

Service provided was very professional. Manny was very courteous before and during the service. Details of the scope of work was explained clearly. Everything was boxed back in perfect condition.

Thank you Mr Chopra for a 10 star review.

Duct cleaning

Had my ducts cleaned by Manny, he did a fantastic job. Very friendly and professional, would highly recommend!

Thank you Pritpal Bains for liking the service and for a 10 star review.

More about Dust Fighters

**WARNING** (WE DO NOT telemarket at all ,beware of companies claiming to be us. If you DONT call us we / I WILL NOT call you.) There has been recently a company trying to gather business working off my good name. It’s not acceptable please BE CAREFUL!

DUST FIGHTERS INC has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 13 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding Manny Khan to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand selected and personally trained by Mr. Manny himself. It is this practice that ensures the quality and workmanship of our services to be consistent and held to the highest industry levels. Mr. Manny is an owner with a heart. When it comes to the processes and equipment that our technicians have at their disposal, nothing is spared. DUST FIGHTERS INC utilizes some of the industry’s most advanced air quality purifying equipment on the market. Our staff of professional technicians have been instructed and trained to utilize the best industrial equipment for even the simplest of jobs. It is this mentality coupled with our trade secret methods that ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. Let us take care of your family’s air; it’s what we do best! Call our sales department for a no obligation FREE home estimate today.

Duct Cleaning and Solar Panels
WE provide filter replacements for any furnace, humidifier or air cleaner ever manufactured as well as upgraded filtration units and central humidifers.
Providing top quality duct cleaning services in: Residential and commercial HVAC systems, dryer exhausts, kitchen exhausts, bathroom exhausts, make up air systems, slab coil units, vacuum extraction systems and much more. Please contact us to find out more.
We carry only quality brands such as Honeywell, April Aire, General Aire, Amair Care, Dustfree and more....
we can custom manufacture filters for custom applications
We are a company specializing in performing thorough and efficient cleanings of HVAC and other duct systems with a strong emphasis on customer relationships from start to finish.
2007
We provide a written 30 day guarantee on all of our services with upon completion of service.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit, personal and business cheques as well as cash.
We are fully Insured and Bonded up to $1,000,000 of Liability coverage. Proof available upon request
PROJECT RATE