Milestone Aluminum Inc

Milestone Aluminum Inc

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for Milestone Aluminum Inc

Great Job during the Covid-19 situation

These days everyone is concerned about the Covid-19 situation. I did not ask, nor did I expect the installation workers to following Covid safety measure while working outside on my property. To my surprise, they were aware of and practiced safety measures. That was a big relief, as I had contemplated on delaying the installation to a later date.

Very happy with the quality of the work performed.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you in this crazy times.
Hope we have fulfilled your expectations and thank you for the review shared with homestars users.
Enjoy your eavestrough system.

Be safe,
Milestone aluminum

eric in Toronto
eric in Toronto

Garage siding

Dorian and his team did a great job on my dad’s garage, everything went smooth, the new siding looks amazing and the area was spotless when completed
I would recommend Milestone Aluminum to everyone I know

Hi Eric
Thank you for sharing your experience with homestars users. Enjoy your new siding.
Looking forward of helping you in the future projects.

Best,

Ingrid
Ingrid

Eavestrough & downpipes

Milestone aluminum was highly recommended to me by my neighbour who hired them last year. Dorian showed up to see the house one day after I called him. He was very polite and professional and explained everything in detail His crew of three guys did an amazing job changing my eaves troughs and down pipe...
I highly recommend Milestone aluminum

Thank you Ingrid for sharing your experience with homestars users. We are pleased to hear that you like the newly eavestrough system installed.

All the best

Tonia
Tonia

Great Company

We hired Dorian after getting a few estimates. Dorian was the most knowledgeable and professional with great pricing. Our project included new soffit, eaves and downspouts. Dorian was very clear in our contract and we got exactly what we paid for. The work he did was beautiful. Took 1.5 days. Crew was very efficient. We are extremely happy. I recommend Milestone Aluminum to everyone. A company you can trust!

Hi Tonia,
Thank you for the review. We are glad that project came up to your standard. Wish all the best to you and your family.
It was a pleasure working with you.

Be safe

Claudio in Richmond Hill
Claudio in Richmond Hill

Garage siding

We picked Milestone Aluminum based on the great reviews and overall was so happy we did, Dorian and team were excellent and everything turned even better than our expectations, thumbs up Milestone Aluminum, we would highly recommend your services to friends & family

Hi Claudio,
Thank you for sharing your experience with homestars users. We wish you all the best in this crazy times and enjoy the new look of your house.

Be Safe,

HERI in Richmond Hill
HERI in Richmond Hill

Excellent service

I had Milestone Aluminum to do eavesdropping all around my house last weekend and I was simply amazed by the work they did, everything was perfectly done and pretty clean once they finished,
I would hire them back in a heartbeat and I would recommend their services to everyone I know,

Hi Heri,
We try to comply with the new covid-19 regulations at our best and we managed to complete your project with no issues and trouble. All the best in this crazy times and wish all the best to you and your family.

Be Safe and we hope this is over for all of us.

Exceeded expectations!

Dorian and his team went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with their work. They spent time and effort on our project, came up with and tested creative solutions, and executed our tricky install with professionalism and quality.
Thank you for the amazing job!

Thank you for sharing your experience with homestars users. We try our best in providing best solutions in all situations.
Please be safe and wish we all can go through with this situation.
Please stay home.
Regards,

Romario in Markham
Romario in Markham

gutters-eavestroughs

Extremely satisfied with the service received from Milstone Aluminum. Amazing pricing, they were promote and quick to complete the work. Dealing with them was very easy and smooth and anytime I had any questions they were quick to get back to me.

We wish you all the best and we are glad that you like the new eavestrough system.
Thank you for taking your time and sharing your experience with homestars users.

Sarah in North York
Sarah in North York

Siding soffit fascia

Thanks to Milestone Aluminum the new addition that we added looks amazing and the new downpipes are installed properly to have water away from my foundations.
We will use Milestone for our aluminum needs.

Thank you Sarah for sharing your thoughts with homestars users. We work hard and it is appreciated when we get good feed back.
Thank you for choosing us and all the best.

Andi in Toronto
Andi in Toronto

Eavestroughs

I looked around for quotes and found this company. It was a competitive price and the service was very professional. They completed the job on time and there were no surprises. Highly recommend!

Thanks Andi,
We hope this is the year of fulfilling all your dreams.
Thank you for choosing our services and wish you all the best.

More about Milestone Aluminum Inc

Interested in a FREE estimate?
We are a family owned company built after 15 years of experience in the industry. We specialize in offering high quality products and services for clients in Toronto and other areas in the GTA region such as Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Scarborough, Newmarket, Markham, Oakville. We are prompt, professional and reliable. Call us now to book your Free Estimate. We will book a date and time that is convenient for you and your family. We promise to offer a reasonable and competitive quote while assuring that the work will be carried out by a fully qualified crew. For questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at (416) 824 4212 or visit us at www.milestonealuminuminc.ca
We look forward to hearing from you!

OUR SERVICES

Eavestrough and Downpipes
Soffit and Fascia
Siding
Railing and Columns
Leafguards
Frieze Boards ande Decorative Mouldings
Year-round Repairs and Maintenance

We deliver the best aluminum work in Toronto and other areas. We provide our services in:
Toronto
Scarborough
Mississauga
Oakville
Brampton

********************************************************************************

OUR PROJECTS

From small homes to large commercial buildings, we can get it done!

OUR PROMISE

We will deliver the highest quality products and services for the best price in the market!

High quality service.

Premium products.

Best price in the market.

We promise a free estimate on your property and to offer the best price in the market for your products and services. Contact us to find out!

Loyalty and professionalism
We have been in the business for over ten years and we appreciate that you trust us with your property. In return, we promise you our utmost loyalty and respect towards your property and needs.
Quick response to your needs.
We are one phone call away.

Satisfaction and Warranty
We promise to leave you happy with your new installments and proud for choosing Milestone Aluminum Inc. We will also leave you with a Warranty Certificate, which will guarantee that we take charge for the work done on your property. We offer a 4 year service warranty along with a 25 year warranty on products and material. We are committed to completing our project within the timeline provided to you.