Gutters & Eavestroughs
Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Milestone Aluminum Inc

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent and efficient gutter replacement

Old 4" trough beyond repair , roof replaced last week , Dorian had his very professional crew fit us in before any further rain .
5" seamless gutters and downspouts , looks great , best price . Referred by our cousin who also had an A+ result.

Thank you for your review and we wish you all the best for the 2019. Happy to hear that you like the new gutter system installed.

Regards,

Renato in North York
Renato in North York

Gutter system

We had Bob from Milestone Aluminum instal the gutter system at our house. Job very well done and in timely maner. I will recommend Milestone Aluminum to all in need of gutters.
Thank you guys.

Hi Renato,
Thank you for your review and hope you liked the new gutter system.
I wish you and your family all the best for the 2019.

Regards

a248
a248

Eaves trough and soffit

Excellent work, on time and clean up everything at the end of each work day

Dear Client,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and the 10 star review! We are thrilled to see our service and work in gutters has satisfied another customer in Toronto. Thank you for deciding to work with us.
Happy Holidays!

Eavestroughs

Replacement of old eavestroughs and fascia on my old house. Final cost was as originally quoted. Bob and team were pleasant, cleaned up thoroughly and kept me informed as the work progressed. The job was done when promised. Though the work was more expensive that I'd first anticipated, I believe it was necessary, well done and a good investment.

Hi Allison,
Thank you for sharing your experience with HomeStars users.
We are glad that you like the soffit, fascia and gutter system installed.

All the best,

Siding and eavestroughs

Dorian and his crew were great. He was easy to deal with and a much better price than other companies from whom I got quotes. They did a fantastic job and we're super happy with the outcome. I would absolutely recommend Milestone Aluminum.

Dear Client,
Thank you so much for your positive review and kind words! We are happy and proud to have delivered the best experience from start to end in your siding and eavestrough project. Thank you again for choosing us and we hope to hear from you again.
Happy Holidays!

andrewcscanlan@yahoo.ca
A. N.

Replace eaves and downspout

Milestone Aluminum was very easy to work with as they were quick to respond to any questions I had throughout the process. The work was completed in the expected time frame and their prices are very competitive.

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for the positive feedback and we hope that you like the new gutter system installed.
All the best and happy holidays.

Thanks,

RGM Developments Inc.
RGM Developments Inc.

Custom Eaves, Downspout, Facia, Soffit - Two Townhomes Project

As a bit of background, I'm a Toronto-based builder and developer who has built a reputation of quality of work, attention to detail and responsiveness. In the middle of a major project my aluminum team cancelled last minute on custom eaves, downspouts, facia and soffit, and leaf guards work for two (retrofit) 1890’s townhomes in downtown Toronto. As this happened mid November, timing was a significant concern - not only because I professionally avoid pushing back project deadlines, not an option, but with the temperatures dropping each passing day and a significant demand for this type of work before winter, I was in a tough spot as all my contacts were booked until 2019.

Fortunately, I discovered Milestone Aluminum Inc. Neyla was great - a clear communicator and helpful in scheduling the work with Dorian and his team. Dorian proved to be a straight-forward, helpful, trustworthy man who truly delivered great customer and an excellent quality of work. Dorian was responsive to my time constraints, and his crew truly skilled at their jobs.

I was impressed by everyone at Milestone’s dedication and desire for quality and precise finishes. They used top quality materials and delivered finely detailed and clean job that exceeded my expectations. Dorian’s crew show up when they said they were going to, and worked until the job was finished. Dorian was always responsive when I needed to get a hold of him, great at taking direction but always available for professional inputs/suggestions.

I wholeheartedly recommend Milestone Aluminum and their work. Dorian has mastered the aluminum trade work. I will be contacting Dorian from Milestone Aluminum for future renovation projects, custom home building and developments. Thank you Dorian for the aluminum work, your excellent customer service, dedication, and for helping me deliver my project on time.

Hi Rigo,
Thank you for sharing your experience with HomeStars users. We are happy that your soffit, fascia, gutter and leafguard project was delivered on time and at your satisfaction.
It was a pleasure working with you and hopefully we will work again in the near future.
All the best,

Eavestroughs

We were very, very impressed with Milestone Aluminum. They responded to all our questions in a timely and informative manner (we often find this to be a majorly lacking element in any home improvement company) they gave us all the info we needed, a great quote (far less expensive than anywhere else we looked) and did a wonderful job, quick, efficient, and well done. They followed up to make sure the work was as we wanted, and were completely hassle free. I never thought I would be thrilled about "eavestrough work" but we were, and would highly recommend.

Hello Allison,
It was a pleasure working with you and makes us proud that you are satisfied with the completed gutter system.
All the best and happy holidays,

Evis in North York
Evis in North York

Soffit and fascia

I am very impressed with their excellent job done in my house .The job was done right and fast and the company also offered warranty. I was looking for a specific colour and Dorian was very nice to show me the colours that they offer in their beautiful showroom located just on Lawerence and Dufferin St. I would definetly recommend them to anyone who is looking for great people and fast service. Thanks Dorian

Hi Evis,
Thank you for choosing us and we are pleased to hear that your soffit and fascia looks great.
We hope to work with you in the near future again.

Fatime in North York
Fatime in North York

Replacing Gutter System

We hired Milestone Aluminum to replace my eavestrough system with leaf guard! The guys were very polite, fast and professional! We wish you all the best and we will recommend you to everyone

Thank you Fatima for giving us the opportunity to work with you and have this project completed in timely and professional fashion. Enjoy your new gutter and leafguard system.
Regards,

More about Milestone Aluminum Inc

Interested in a FREE estimate?
We are a family owned company built after 15 years of experience in the industry. We specialize in offering high quality products and services for clients in Toronto and other areas in the GTA region such as Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Scarborough, Newmarket, Markham, Oakville. We are prompt, professional and reliable. Call us now to book your Free Estimate. We will book a date and time that is convenient for you and your family. We promise to offer a reasonable and competitive quote while assuring that the work will be carried out by a fully qualified crew. For questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at (416) 824 4212 or visit us at www.milestonealuminuminc.ca
We look forward to hearing from you!

OUR SERVICES

Eavestrough and Downpipes
Soffit and Fascia
Siding
Railing and Columns
Leafguards
Frieze Boards ande Decorative Mouldings
Year-round Repairs and Maintenance

We deliver the best aluminum work in Toronto and other areas. We provide our services in:
Toronto
Scarborough
Mississauga
Oakville
Brampton

********************************************************************************

OUR PROJECTS

From small homes to large commercial buildings, we can get it done!

OUR PROMISE

We will deliver the highest quality products and services for the best price in the market!

High quality service.

Premium products.

Best price in the market.

We promise a free estimate on your property and to offer the best price in the market for your products and services. Contact us to find out!

Loyalty and professionalism
We have been in the business for over ten years and we appreciate that you trust us with your property. In return, we promise you our utmost loyalty and respect towards your property and needs.
Quick response to your needs.
We are one phone call away.

Satisfaction and Warranty
We promise to leave you happy with your new installments and proud for choosing Milestone Aluminum Inc. We will also leave you with a Warranty Certificate, which will guarantee that we take charge for the work done on your property. We offer a 4 year service warranty along with a 25 year warranty on products and material. We are committed to completing our project within the timeline provided to you.