Milestone Aluminum Inc

Project

Milestone Aluminum Inc
Toronto
M6A

I have hired this company in multiple occasions. Always happy with the results. Very professional work, done in a timely manner and competitive prices. Amazing and reliable staff. I highly recommend Milestone Aluminum Inc.

We wish you all the best and are very happy to serv you on your multiple aluminum projects.

Milestone Aluminum

redi in Toronto
redi in Toronto

Eaves and downpipes

Milestone Aluminium representative provided me with a very competitive quote. Work was done professionally and in a timely fashion. Very punctual and responsible. I would strongly recommend Milestone Aluminium for all eavestrough needs. All the best

Hi Redi,
Thank you for sharing your experience with homestars users. We are glad that you like the new eavestrough system on your house. Hopefully we can work together on other aluminum projects.

Wish you all the best,

Owen in Toronto
Owen in Toronto

Soffit, Eavestroughs, fascia and siding

From first contact Dorian was professional and knowledgeable. During the process he was always available for any questions I had. He is not happy until the job is done to the client's satisfaction All in all a fantastic job. Highly recommend!

Eoghan

Hi Eoghan,
It was our pleasure to work on your project and glad to hear that you like the finish product.
Thank you for your kind words and we wish all the best to you and your family.
Enjoy your newly renovated facade of the house.

Roof Repairs, Downspout Repairs

I hired Milestone Aluminum to help address a chronic leak that we were having with our flat roof. We called our roofers back three times to try to fix the leak with caulking and reinforcement. Milestone found that the problem could be solved by adding aluminum flashing over the problem seam. Nobody else identified this solution - and it did the job! They really know their business. They are also very professional and timely and easy to deal with. Their pricing was also competitive. We give them our highest recommendation.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really try our best in all situations and provide best costumer service possible.
Thank you for your business and hopefully we can work together in the future.

Keit in Nepean
Keit in Nepean

Eavestrough

I went with Milestone Aluminum to get the soffit fascia and the eavestrough done to our house. Dorian provided me with a quick and reasonable estimate. I was very happy with their work. The whole crew were very professional and did an impeccable job. I never had to follow up with anything as they would keep me updated on every step of the process. The guys finished quickly and left our house very clean.
Thank you to the whole team for making our place look even better.

It was our pleasure working at your property, and we appreciate your time and effort on sharing your experience with homestars users.
Enjoy your new aluminum soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downpipe system.

pallavi in Toronto
pallavi in Toronto

Vinyl Siding and Eaves

Dorian was very responsive to our ask for a quote, and worked with our super tight timeline for replacing the Vinyl siding on one side of our addition, before we got our deck installed.
They were able to match the current siding perfectly and went out of their way to seal areas of the wall that connected to the ground and another part of the house...It looks great, is holding up really well and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get work done!
In fact, we're going to be booking them again soon for more work!

We value our customers and we will do our best to accommodate their needs.
Enjoy the finish product and the summer on your beautiful backyard.

DA in Toronto
DA in Toronto

New eaves with gutter guards and downspouts

I waited on writing this review until we had a few rainstorms. Now I can confidently say that Milestone did a fabulous job of installing news eaves with gutter guards, and adding an extra downspout.

A few weeks after I noticed that one downspout section wasn’t screwed in. One quick call and they were onsite to rectify that same day. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind review. We stand by our products and will always be there for our valued customers.

ervis in Toronto
ervis in Toronto

Soffit Fascia and Eaves

I hired Milestone Aluminum to change The Soffit Fascia and Eves on my beautiful house . They were very quick to respond give me an estimate and very punctual . Work was done in fast and accurate way . Although it was hot the boyz had always a smile on. Very clean work and didnt cut any corners . They take their work very seriously and know how to make people happy . EXTREMELY nice group of guys. Thank you again Milestone thumbs up and i look forward to do bussines in the future .

Glad to hear that you like the finish product. All the best in your next projects and hope to work with you in the future. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work together.

Best regards,
Milestone Aluminum

Victor fernandes in North York
Victor fernandes in North York

Eaves and Dow pipe.

Milestone did an amazing job ! I got him to come to my parents house and my parents were very happy ! They did the eavesdrops and down pipe. Highly recommended, were referred to me by Claudio cancelli. Thank you for an amazing job

Hi Victor,
Thank you for sharing your experience with homestars users. It was a pleasure to work with you and enjoy the new eavestrough and downpipe system.
All the best Milestone Aluminum

eavestrough replacement

Dorian and his crew did a great job replacing the eavestrough on our two-storey house. Milestone was price competitive and completed the work on time; also cleaned up the site thoroughly. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your kind words and enjoy your new eavestrough and downpipe system.

More about Milestone Aluminum Inc

Milestone Aluminum Inc is a family owned company built after 15 years of experience in the industry. We specialize in offering high quality products and services for clients in Toronto and other cities in the GTA region. We are prompt, professional and reliable. Call us now to book your Free Estimate. We will book a date and time that is convenient for you and your family. We promise to offer a reasonable and competitive quote while assuring that the work will be carried out by a fully qualified crew. For questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at (416) 824 4212 or visit us at www.milestonealuminuminc.ca
We look forward to hearing from you!

OUR SERVICES

Eavestrough and Downpipes
Soffit and Fascia
Siding
Railing and Columns
Leaf guards
Frieze Boards ande Decorative Mouldings
Year-round Repairs and Maintenance

We deliver the best aluminum work in Toronto!
Milestone Aluminum Inc will do it all!

********************************************************************************

OUR PROJECTS

From small homes to large commercial buildings, we can get it done!

OUR PROMISE

We will deliver the highest quality products and services for the best price in the market!

High quality service.

Premium products.

Best price in the market.

We promise a free estimate on your property and to offer the best price in the market for your products and services. Contact us to find out!

Loyalty and professionalism
We have been in the business for over ten years and we appreciate that you trust us with your property. In return, we promise you our utmost loyalty and respect towards your property and needs.
Quick response to your needs.
We are one phone call away.

Satisfaction and Warranty
We promise to leave you happy with your new installments and proud for choosing Milestone Aluminum Inc. We will also leave you with a Warranty Certificate, which will guarantee that we take charge for the work done on your property. We offer a 4 year service warranty along with a 25 year warranty on products and material. We are committed to completing our project within the timeline provided to you.