Same Day Appliance Service

Toronto ON M6S 3P2
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  Same Day Appliance Service

Reviews for Same Day Appliance Service

Dryer broke Saturday night - they arrived Sunday to repair

My dryer broke Saturday night - no heat and didn't realize until early Sunday morning when clothes were still wet (and cold). They offer 24/7 repair service. And they showed up Sunday afternoon, the service call/diagnostics was FREE if I chose to have them do the repair. One guy couldn't figure it our after 2 hours so he called another service guy and he showed up and eventually fixed the problem. I have a 30 year old Eaton Viking dryer and this was the first time ever something had happened - its an amazing machine and no way did I want to give it up. They fixed it after another 2 hours. Replaced what was necessary and dryer works like a charm again. $250 total for the repairs, parts, labour. Professional, FAST and they were right on top of this. My 30 year of Viking washer still works amazing and not once has required any servicing BUT if it does, I'm calling this company. So happy with the service.

Murtuza Diwan from Milton
Murtuza Diwan from Milton
28 reviews Milton, ON

Refrigerator Repair

I have a two door Whirlpool refrigerator- Left side is the freezer and right side is the fridge. My refrigerator was not cooling although my freezer was working fine. Gave a call to Same Day Appliance Service and the lady I spoke to was extremely courteous and friendly. She was willing to give me an appointment for some one to show up within an hour but I asked her to book an appointment for evening which she was able to. Ray came and saw the refrigerator and told me it could either be a connection loose which he showed me while checking or the board has conked off. And that was the reason why my freezer did not auto defrost and hence my refrigerator was not getting any air to cool. He asked me to disconnect the plug and leave the door open to defrost for 24hrs and re hook it. It should work... And if there is some other problem like circuit board then within 2-3 weeks I will experience the same issue and that time I will have to buy a new one as the part is not being made by Whirlpool any more. Would highly recommend Same Day Appliance Service.I was extremely satisfied with his honesty, technical knowledge, patience in showing me the issue as well as the solution and his time management.