The Crystal Clean Team

Mississauga ON L5L 4K9

Reviews for The Crystal Clean Team

Lew K.
Lew K.

Window and mirror cleaning in condo

The Crystal Clean Team cleaned our condo windows again. Our two bedroom condo is all windows and lots of floor to ceiling mirrors. They brought everything needed, they arrived on time, they moved things out of the way as needed, they were courteous and their attention to detail far surpassed my expectations. All in all a very good experience. The value I received exceeded the cost. I have recommended them to neighbors in the building and they too have been delighted. I’ll be having them back again!

Thank you, Lew! Your referrals and support mean the world to us. Take care and have a great day, Lew 😊

Brad
Brad

House clean

After a renovation in our clients Home Melina and her team came in and did an excellent job cleaning up and making everything spic and span!! The home owner was very very pleased.

Thank you for your trust and support Brad! We are glad to hear that your client was happy with the post-construction cleaning (which was no easy task!). Always a pleasure making homes Crystal Clean every day =D

Ian
Ian

House Cleaning

Milena and her team are fantastic - always on time and do an amazing job - can't say enough good things about them and a special shout out to Wendy!

Thank you, Ian - your house is always a joy to clean and a special thanks for your continued support over the years. Have a wonderful day and special shout out to Charlene =D

Catherine
Catherine

House/ Condo cleaning

Superior cleaning! Milena and her team can always be relied upon to do a fantastic job of cleaning. I use them to prep homes and condos before they are listed for Sale on Toronto MLS.
I can whole heartedly recommend The Crystal Clean Team!

Thank you very much, Catherine! We appreciate your continued support and hope to always provide you with a Crystal Clean experience each and every time. Always a pleasure to work for you!

Jenn M.
Jenn M.

Move out clean

These girls mean business!! Melina and her team coordinated my move out clean flawlessly. I’m always concerned with timing and respecting everyone’s times lines but the Crystal Clean team removed all worry and coordinated directly with my mover to ensure everything with on time.
Before moving forward with our move out clean Melina came to our home and conducted a through quote and reviewed everything we were looking to accomplish.
Wendy arrived right on time and got straight to work. The level of care and effort Wendy took was second to none.... the home was cleaner when we moved out than when we moved in.
The service and experience was so wonderful I am considering having them clean my new home on a regular basis and this is not a chore I give up easily!! The fact that they use non-toxic clean supplies, are diligent and kind are just a few reasons I’m
Excited to work with these ladies again!
A big Thank you to the Crystal Clean Team!!

Thank you, Jenn...it was truly a pleasure working for someone as kind and wonderful as you! Wishing you all the best in your new home 😊

Tiziana.mancini
Tiziana.mancini

House cleaning

I've been using Crystal Clean to clean my home for almost 3 years now on a weekly basis. They always do a great job and I'm always satisfied. They continually look for feedback on their results to ensure that they are meeting my expectations. I particularly like that they don't use any strong smelling products to clean my home and although it smells clean, it still smells like my home.

Thank you, Tiziana, for your amazing support over the years...your house is truly a pleasure to leave Crystal Clean each and every time. Our Team absolutely loves your beautiful home!

kristy_kerrigan
kristy_kerrigan

House cleaning

Highly recommend The Crystal Clean Team!! They do a thorough job every time and it’s worth the price. Wouldn’t go else where.

Dear Kristy, thank you for your continued support and positive feedback...it means the world to us. Have a great day!

Peter S.
Peter S.

Office Cleaning

The Crystal Clean Team is amazing! We hired them a while back to clean our offices on a weekly basis and have been so impressed with their service. They always do am amazing job cleaning and are available to answer calls or questions at anytime. They always set the alarm system, and let us know upon their arrival and their leaving the premises.

We are very thankful to have found such an amazing cleaning crew. We highly recommend The Crystal Clean Team to anyone who is looking for professional cleaning services at a great price!

Thank you, Peter, for your amazing support, and kind words. We really appreciate it!

More about The Crystal Clean Team

Professional cleaning services for your home or office, both inside and out. Call us today for all your cleaning needs!