Window & Gutter Cleaning

Reviews for The Crystal Clean Team

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

House cleaning

Very happy with the ladies from The Crystal Clean Team they did exactly as requested, they were on time for the appointment and did an amazing job. Highly recommended for any future jobs.

Dear Anne,
Thank you very much for your support and for taking the time to leave us this lovely review - this is what makes it all worthwhile for us! We will be here for you whenever you need to get, "OUT with the GRIME, and IN with the SHINE!".

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Deck cleaning

This team was fantastic. They were on time and very thorough. The job was more difficult than first expected and they didn’t stop until it was finished to perfection. They take pride in their work and I would not hesitate to hire them. They were very easy to work with.

Thank you very much for your support, and most importantly, taking the time to leave us this very nice review - this is what makes it all worth while for us!
We're here for all your professional interior/exterior cleaning needs - "OUT with the GRIME, IN with the SHINE!"

Real Estate Listing

I could not say enough about the Crystal Clean Team! I was listing a home for a client that had been neglected; the team made the place shine! They worked under some tough conditions but they still had a smile on their face and were so professional! I would highly recommend them!

Thank you kindly for your support and we hope to be here for you every time you need Crystal Clean results!
Have a wonderful day!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Crystal Clean Results

Fabulous, friendly, and very efficient service. My windows were streak free, my window sills and casings were cleaned and spotless. Crystal Clean didn't hesitate to use the right tools, for the right job. They cleaned my Second storey windows using their ladders. All I had to do was provide the water and they did the rest. How easy is that?

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are very happy that you were pleased with our work and look forward to helping you maintain your windows Crystal Clean whenever you need us =)
Cheers!

Louella Gibson in Brampton
Louella Gibson in Brampton

One very satisfied customer

I have been using The Crystal Clean Team for 3 years and the Owner when she says "the customer's happiness with her company's service is Number One" - she stands by what she says. I have a lot of ornaments and furniture and they have to work around cleaning everything. The lady who cleans my 4 bedroom semi-detached house always makes sure that everything goes back where everything belongs and the house is always shiny and clean when she leaves.

Thank you, Betty - you truly are a very special customer and friend of ours, always treating us so well right from the start. It's always a pleasure to visit and help someone as lovely as you are. Take care dear.
Love always,

Rchall_79
Rchall_79
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Detail cleaning of house

I was selling my house and called a couple of days before pictures were to be taken of the house for top to bottom cleaning. They did an amazing job and I would highly recommend the Crystal Clean Team

Thank you kindly, Ryan. We wish you all the best with the sale of your house, and appreciate you taking the time to write us this wonderful review.

Have a wonderful day and week ahead!

Milena and The Crystal Clean Team =D

Kjh
Kjh

House cleaning for Open house.

We needed our house cleaned right before an open house in just a short amount of time. They were easy to schedule an appointment for a quote and did such an amazing job. We have two cats and three floors, we also had recently had some renovations done in our basement so there was still some left over sawdust. By the time I got home, the house looked spotless!

Thank you so much for your feedback and support, Krys - we really appreciate it! We wish you and Jordan best of luck in selling your house and that you find a new lovely home for you and your family! Enjoy the rest of your day!

happy Ila in Mississauga
happy Ila in Mississauga

House Cleaning

The Crystal Clean team came to my home after I waited far too long to have my apartment cleaned.
They dove right in to clear up my mess (with no judgement).
I asked for them to pay special attention to eradicating the dust because of my allergies and to put everything back where I had them.
They thoroughly cleaned away all the dust.
To my delight even though they moved all my many pieces of artwork and memorabilia to clean under and around them, everything was put back to their original position. I have had past experiences with cleaners where after they left a relatively clean apartment, I had months of issues finding anything. Since my first encounter with Milena's team I will only use her team. The name of her team Crystal Clean describes perfectly how they leave my home every time they visit.

Thank you so much, Ila! It's always a pleasure and we appreciate your support every time. Take care and see you soon for your next cleaning =)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

The Crystal Team

It was the name says it all!
They do an excellent job. They were incredibly friendly and hardworking people. Not only do the team behind the company really stand for excellence in every manner but it's also so simple to book: call, text or via website. I would definitely recommend them for my friends.

Woohoo!! Thank you so much for your feedback, and just so you know, this review was read to our Team this morning and I wish you could've seen the smiles on everyone's face! We appreciate your support - have a wonderful day!
Cheers!
Milena and The Crystal Clean Team =D

Vicki in Mississauga
Vicki in Mississauga

Windows and eaves are clean and clear!

We needed some cleanup done on the exterior of our late mom's house in preparation for sale. Milena and her team came to the rescue on very short notice. They were fantastic to deal with--thorough, professional, reliable, and friendly! Milena kept us informed every step of the way. She and Daniel did a wonderful job of getting the exterior of the house looking in great shape. I would definitely recommend The Crystal Clean Team to my family, friends, and neighbours!

Thank you, Vicki, it was a pleasure helping you and your sister with your exterior window and eaves cleaning needs - we hope you sell the house very quickly and for over asking!

More about The Crystal Clean Team

Professional cleaning services for your home or office, both inside and out. Call us today for all your cleaning needs!