Universe Windows & Doors

aniac777 in Toronto
aniac777 in Toronto
2 reviews Montreal, QC

Windows installation

When me and my husband decided to change our 15 year old windows a friend of mine suggested I call Bogdan. A few days later Bogdan came over to see our home. He was very punctual, professional and personable, but we still decided to call 2 other companies and compare pricing etc. After meeting with other companies and receiving the other quotes we decided to use Bogdan and his team. Bogdan's was the best offer! The windows were installed with no issues and they are great quality! Just a year ago we bought a new house and needed 45 windows and 9 doors to be changed.... I called Bogdan again! And again was very pleased with the work. I recommend him to everyone: my family, friends, clients and coworkers. Bogdan is the best! Keep it up! Thank you to you and your team for amazing work.

Ania Trica in Toronto
Ania Trica in Toronto

New windows in entire home

Last year my husband and I gutted and renovated an old Toronto home. On the - to do list were - new windows. When we replaced the windows it immediately changed and updated the look of our home. Bogdan recommended the best types of windows for each opening. For the front of the house we had more traditional retro-fit windows installed (see photo below) , these turned out beautifully. The windows are of great quality and are of great value. I would use this company again and would highly recommend!

More about Universe Windows & Doors

We work hard to get you the best deals in town!

We are driven by your complete satisfaction, and appreciate your business.