Canadian Metal Roof Manufacturing Ltd.

New Hamburg ON N3A 2K2
Canadian Metal Roof Manufacturing Ltd.

Reviews for Canadian Metal Roof Manufacturing Ltd.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof not finished

Before you sign your contract. Ask the Regional Supervisor and company owner, "if there are any residential roof installations in your area that the Canadian Metal Roof Manufacturing Ltd (CMRM) have not completed from 2019." If the answer is yes. Be prepared to become your own onsite manager, document every conversation, photograph everything and book your own subcontractors (if required). We were promised that the installation would take 3-4 months. We took time off work to be home for the installers and no one would show; or they would start and stop because they directed to other projects because they didn't bring enough material. One year later and the roof is still not finished. The company is 100% aware of our/their situation. We have been 100% cooperative as the owner has promised us compensation for the delays, but one year later...the roof is still not finished. Just ask the question before you sign anything.

Michael Thompson in Cambridge
Michael Thompson in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Metal Roof

We got numerous quotes for steel and asphalt roofs and by far Fred was the most honest/straightforward to deal with on top of having the most reasonable price. John and Abe were polite and efficient, completing our roof in just two days. We've already received numerous compliments from neighbours. Very relieved to not have to be concerned about our roof for many years to come.

Roger Marsh
Roger Marsh
2 reviews New Hamburg, ON

Install metal roof

Fred Regent was recommended by a neighbour and I found him easy to talk to. His relaxed, friendly personality gave me confidence in the company he represents. He presented the available options of colour and style, then gave us a list of local completed roofs we could inspect and talk to the owners, if we wanted to.
When we had decided, the work was done over three days with minimum impact on our gardens. The workmen were conscientious and friendly. Cleanup was performed at the end of each day.
The end result is exactly what we visualized and has drawn positive comments from the neighbours.

Private User reviews Woodstock, ON

Metal roofing

I think nobody have a second chance to be reall lucky to have a good contractor, good price, in short time and have a very beautiful roof above his head.
I am very happy with quality and service and the pepole I deal with in Canadian metal roofing
John

Dennis in New Hamburg
Dennis in New Hamburg
0 reviews New Hamburg, ON

Replace roof with metal roof

We needed to replace an aging asphalt single roof on our house. A friend gave us Canadian Metal Roof's number. From first contact they were very professional. They were very accommodating with our schedule and informed us any changes due to weather or other factors. We had soe questions upon completion and they returned to answer our questions and to make changes to meet our expectations. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to replace singles. Metal is the way to go.

Private User reviews New Hamburg, ON

Metal Roof

My experience was great. Fred is very responsive and the team is very respectful. The roof looks amazing. Fred always responded to me via text and came to the house. The team listen to my concerns and meet them every time. I would definitely recommend them.

Stacey in Kitchener
Stacey in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Metal roof

Love, love, love our new roof. Stress-free process with all the great knowledge Fred had. Every question and concern was dealt with in a professional manner and the workers were polite and friendly. We highly recommend the company if you are looking for a metal roof.

Sara Stewart  in New Hamburg
Sara Stewart in New Hamburg
0 reviews New Hamburg, ON

Metal Roofing

From the first quote, to the last screw to the final clean up, this company is amazing. Other companies didn’t even respond to my emails or calls for weeks. Can Metal Roofing was quick, efficient and super to deal with. Our roof has completely changed our house. So many colours to choose from, and the product is quality.
We will be sure recommending this fantastic company to others!

Sara Stewart

Sharm in Kitchener
Sharm in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Metal Roof

Proud homeowner with a BEAUTIFUL metal roof! Wonderful crew worked diligently to complete the project, left my property neat at the end of each work day - worked rain or shine.

More about Canadian Metal Roof Manufacturing Ltd.

Metal roof manufacturing and installation
Looking for Roofing pros in New Hamburg?