chrisdon roofing

chrisdon roofing

Reviews for chrisdon roofing

43 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof

I bought a new house in Burlington 2 years ago, Once again I have hired Gerrard for my roofing needs. I called him and he came out promptly to give me a quote, he also told me I had at least another year left on my roof(honesty) I am going ahead with the job because my chimney is falling apart and I decided to just go ahead and tear it down and get it covered up, as we do not use that fireplace at all. The chimney repair was going to cost 1200.00 and I might as well take that off the price off the roof. I will add photos soon.

43 reviews Burlington, ON

New Roof

This company has been doing roofing in my area for years and everyone has always been happy I have used them twice now on my old house and new one just purchased not long ago. He is a stand up guy always on time good labor great work force. I am as always grateful for his quick response on all my calls and coming out to look at any issue I may have. HONEST that is the most important thing with trades today!