Project Landscape Ltd.

Landscape Architects
Calgary AB T2Y 2Z7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Architects in Calgary  >  Project Landscape Ltd.

Reviews for Project Landscape Ltd.

Don K.
Don K.

Backyard face lift

Scott’s team at Project Landscape came in and really shined! They had a really tight timeline to finish my backyard, as it was being prep for sale. Scott and his team came in removed old grass (1300 sq/ft), prep it for new sod (levelled, new top soil) and laid new sod (1300 sq/ft) all in one day. That was just one of the two tasks. The team from Project Landsacpe also installed 800 sq/ft of mulch in the back yard. There job was also made difficult due to location (No skid steer or picker truck access) and elevation (retaining wall) of my backyard.
I will once again will retain Scott and his team at Project Landscape for my new home in Springbank!

Neg
Neg

Landscaping and fences and gates

Very Impressed with Project Landscape!

Our home is in a newly built road in Auburn Bay. We saw the work done in our neighbours garden and immediately called! They work incredible fast and with great quality! The price is amazing and we are hiring them again to do more landscaping, extend the deck and stain the fences and gates they put up! We've seen them working on other homes on our road AGAIN this year too! Highly highly recommend them!

Sarah
Sarah

Backyard landscaping

Scott and his team are very easy to work with. The work was done very quickly and efficiently. Scott went above and beyond to help me get the backyard I wanted on the budget I had. He followed up to ensure I was happy with the final product after the project was over. The quality of work speaks for its self. We had used Scott a year ago when we moved into our new build. He had laid some stepping stones and rock at the side of our house, over the year the ground/stone settled around the house and sunk. Scott came and fixed all sunken rock/stone even though we had no warranty or agreement for him to do it. I would recommend Scott to all my family and friends.

Landscape project

Scott was very knowledgeable and friendly. He came promptly after a quick phone call and was able to help me out quickly and efficiently. I will recommend them to my friends and family.

jo.thebarber in Calgary
jo.thebarber in Calgary

WOW!

I am thoroughly impressed! Scott and Alison were a dream to work with. From start to finish the attention to detail and customer service was impeccable. I would highly recommend Project Landscape to anyone!

Thank you so much for the kind words!

leistamar
leistamar

Landscaping services

I hired Project Landscape this summer and from beginning to end they were very professional, reliable and did great work. Their customer service and follow up is excellent. I would definitely recommend using them!

Hi Tamar, thank you for your kind review!

Jen Nicolson in Calgary
Jen Nicolson in Calgary

Backyard Landscaping Great Service

Project Landscape is great to work with and completed the job beautifully, on time and on budget, what more could you ask for? I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for landscaping

Hello Jen, we are so pleased you are happy with your landscaping !

Patio concrete and landscaping

We are very pleased with Project Landscape's work. They appeared to be very professional and respond to our inquiries in a timely manner. We would definitely recommend them to our friends and neighbors.

Thank you for your review !

Meaghan in Toronto
Meaghan in Toronto

Landscaping in front and backyard

I was very impressed with this company! They fit me into their schedule right away, kept in constant communication and were very efficient, polite and clean while working. I absolutely love my yard! Thank you!

Thank you so much Meaghan for your review it was nice working with you !

More about Project Landscape Ltd.

Welcome to Project Landscape Ltd., Calgary’s premier landscaping company! Whether you are looking for state-of-the-art landscape design, lawn care, concrete installations, or a decking build, our team has you covered. For business owners, we would be delighted to assist with any landscape enhancements, snow and ice removal, parking lot maintenance, and even turf management.

****

Our services have all been designed to give you the home or commercial property landscaping that you have always dreamed of having. We believe that living fully and happily can (and should!) happen both indoors and outdoors, which is why we pride ourselves on offering the finest landscaping services in Calgary. Contact us today to get started!