Project Landscape Ltd.

Landscape Architects
Calgary AB T2Y 2Z7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Architects in Calgary  >  Project Landscape Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Project Landscape Ltd.

Jen Nicolson in Calgary

Project Landscape is great to work with and completed the job beautifully, on time and on budget, what more could you ask for? I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for landscaping

Job Price

We are very pleased with Project Landscape's work. They appeared to be very professional and respond to our inquiries in a timely manner. We would definitely recommend them to our friends and neighbors.

Meaghan in Toronto

I was very impressed with this company! They fit me into their schedule right away, kept in constant communication and were very efficient, polite and clean while working. I absolutely love my yard! Thank you!

Job Price

More about Project Landscape Ltd.

When it comes to your landscape, we are not just a team of people who like the outdoors, we are dedicated professionals who make your landscaping visions come to life. Working with clients for more than two decades, we understand how important it is that you not only trust the ...