Project Landscape Ltd.

Landscape Architects
Calgary AB T2Y 2Z7
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Calgary  >  Project Landscape Ltd.

Reviews for Project Landscape Ltd.

borealprojects in Calgary
borealprojects in Calgary

3 Projects this summer, all went well

We had a few projects this summer and went out for bid and eventually selected Project Landscape to do them all. The projects were a big overhaul of our backyard, Improve the beach at our lake and work on a part of our front garden.

Overall, things went really well. Work was a bit chaotic for them, but the work was done well, and it all looks really good.

They weren't the cheapest quote, but hit their budget and deadlines with good product. Overall I'd call them again.

Thank you Richard it was a pleasure working with you and we hope to connect again in the future!

VIENNA  BLIMKIE from Calgary
VIENNA BLIMKIE from Calgary

Backyard

We required a low maintenance backyard and fencing and paving stone path to continue off a wheelchair accessible ramp. Their recommendations gave us the results we were looking for. Very satisfied! Everyone we had contact with was friendly and all displayed great work ethic resulting in a high standard in the finished project!

Thank you Vienna you were an absolute pleasure to work with and we are so happy you love your new yard!

Patricio in Calgary
Patricio in Calgary

Deck repair + rocks in the front

Great work, all aligned to the original plan. The deck was done right away and on time. The rocks took a little longer. It was great to have a central person in an office (Allison) to talk to, opposed to calling a contractor that is working somewhere else and may or may not pick up the phone. That open line was key to us.

Thank you Patricio we're glad we were able to accommodate you especially after your unfortunate experience with the previous landscaping company.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fantastic

Highly recommend! Found Project Landscape online and based on the reviews sent them an email. Alison called right away and advised me they could fit in a small privacy wall we needed constructed. Scott came out and gave a very reasonable quote. A couple weeks later the job was completed and looks great. Professional, responsive and a seamless process. Thanks Project Landscape!!

Thank you we are happy to hear you are pleased with our service and workmanship!

Sean in Calgary NW
Sean in Calgary NW

Yard landscaping

Project Landscape Ltd. did an excellent job of landscaping my yard. Many things stood out that prompted me to take the time and write up a sincere and genuine 5-star review. I feel strongly that homeowners should consider Project Landscape for their landscaping needs, as this is the kind of business that I want to thrive and succeed in my hometown of Calgary. I am incredibly pleased with the way the conducted business and executed the work. I will definitely be ringing them up for any of my landscaping needs in the future. Project Landscape is in it to build relationships and gain return customers, which I appreciated. They demonstrated this by cleaning up, putting things back where they were supposed to go; these little things mattered. Ultimately I felt as though the end result was thorough and as if they were working on their own properties. As a first time house-owner (with a yard) I was pleased with Project Landscape!

Thank you so much for the kind review ! We are happy you are so pleased with our work !

Grayson in Calgary
Grayson in Calgary

Fence, Sod, Rock

Project Landscape was a pleasure to work with. High quality work and they had the entire project done in 2 days. I have no complaints and will definitely use them for future projects.

Thank you Grayson !

Vanessa
Vanessa

Front yard landscaping

Scott and his crew were a pleasure to work with. Great communication and professionalism from start to finish. Their advice and expertise were invaluable in creating the beautiful front yard we hoped for. We would definitely recommend project landscape!

Thank you Vanessa. Glad to hear you felt your experience working with Project Landscape was so positive !

mbrown1637
mbrown1637

Backyard patio, pergola and privacy screen

Project Landscape did an outstanding job from quote to ensuring the job was completed to our 100% satisfaction. I would definitely use this company again and would highly recommend them.

Thank you !

Brian in Calgary
Brian in Calgary

Landscape

I hired Project Landscape to redesign my backyard. From start to finish their service was extraordinary. Scott came back to my house several times to go over the design options and suggestions. During the process I added and changed the job scope and Scott and his team were more that cooperative and patient with my new ideas. I was very happy with the workmanship and end result. I received a follow up call upon completion to make sure I was 100% satisfied, this kind of customer service is rare. I would highly recommend using this company!!

So good to hear, Thank you !

Don K.
Don K.

Backyard face lift

Scott’s team at Project Landscape came in and really shined! They had a really tight timeline to finish my backyard, as it was being prep for sale. Scott and his team came in removed old grass (1300 sq/ft), prep it for new sod (levelled, new top soil) and laid new sod (1300 sq/ft) all in one day. That was just one of the two tasks. The team from Project Landsacpe also installed 800 sq/ft of mulch in the back yard. There job was also made difficult due to location (No skid steer or picker truck access) and elevation (retaining wall) of my backyard.
I will once again will retain Scott and his team at Project Landscape for my new home in Springbank!

Thanks !

More about Project Landscape Ltd.

Welcome to Project Landscape Ltd., Calgary’s premier landscaping company! Whether you are looking for state-of-the-art landscape design, lawn care, concrete installations, or a decking build, our team has you covered. For business owners, we would be delighted to assist with any landscape enhancements, snow and ice removal, parking lot maintenance, and even turf management.

****

Our services have all been designed to give you the home or commercial property landscaping that you have always dreamed of having. We believe that living fully and happily can (and should!) happen both indoors and outdoors, which is why we pride ourselves on offering the finest landscaping services in Calgary. Contact us today to get started!