Sia Wildlife Control Inc. (Keswick)

Georgina ON L4P 2N9
Pest & Animal Control
Sia Wildlife Control Inc. (Keswick)

Reviews for Sia Wildlife Control Inc. (Keswick)

Jing
Jing

Raccoon removal

Sia’s service is very prompt and professional. His work demonstrated his expertise in dealing with wildlife animals such as raccoons. We had been troubled by raccoons for more than a month and he solved the problem in just one day with his service including raccoon removal and reinforcing the house against future invasion. He is very patient and polite and answered all of our questions right away. I highly recommend him to anyone who has wildlife animal problems with their house.

Thank you for your review Jing. We appreciate the time you took to write about your experience. If you have any problems in the future you can contact me directly at 6477156262 extension 301 (Sia). Have a pleasant day, and thank you for choosing SIA Wildlife Control for your raccoon removal needs.

Raccoon removal

we had a raccoon on the our roof for almost two weeks,Sia helped our to catch the raccoon. He did the job fast and professional. He is very nice guy. we are satisfied with his job.

Thank you for your review on the raccoon removal in Richmond Hill. We appreciate your words!

Happycustomer
Happycustomer

Raccoons in the attic

Unbelievable. What started as a discussion ended with the safe removal of 4 baby raccoons within minutes. No idea how Sia fit into the area where they were buried in my attic but I’m glad he did because it saved us from removing drywall in my brand new home. I ended up having him animal proof the whole home/roof. He spent the day working to make sure this didn’t happen again.

Thank you for your review and your help with the health and safety of the babies. It has been an experience for us and a pleasure doing business with you.

ikki2000
ikki2000
1 review Aurora, ON

Squirrel Removal

Sia is amazing, he is very responsive and came on time to help even in bad weather. He went above and beyond on what we have expected, and when compared with our past experience with another company, he did way more for us for less. He even help fixed some issues with an older repair done previously by the other company for free.

We never feel any pressure working with Sia. He took pictures and videos to show us the problem and answered all our questions. Also he will never hard sell you to do any extra work not neccessary. After the work was completed, he followed up multiple times to see if there are any issues. You can tell he really cares about the client instead of just being there for the paycheque.

Thank you Ikki2000 for your review! I am extremely pleased to hear you have had an amazing experience with us. It has been a personal pleasure working with you.

We are available anytime if you need anything else please contact us.

Sia
ext #301

GH
GH
2 reviews , BC

Pest inspection

We contacted Sia Wildlife Control in order to get feedback on what critte(s) are living in our attic. We are very happy with the level of professionalism and the detailed inspection that Sia provided for us. Response time and availability were outstanding as was his very thorough inspection, explanation, feedback and recommendations. Would not hesitate to recommend this company and will definitely use again should we need to! His work was especially contrasting compared to another company contacted prior, which only wasted our time.

Thank you GH for your review! It has been a personal pleasure assisting and meeting you and we'll always be a call away if you need any wildlife removal services. We are very pleased that you were happy with our performance and it is what drives us to work everyday.

thanks again!

ssteckley
ssteckley
1 review Georgina, ON

Wildlife Removal - Raccoons and Squirrels

I can’t even begin to convey how grateful I am for all of Sia’s help in getting a large raccoon and squirrel(s) out of my attic! I obtained his info through recommendations on Facebook and I’m very happy I gave him a call. He came out on a Sunday after I discovered a hole in an odd area of my roof. He put in a one way door for the raccoon and a camera, which highlighted the fact squirrels were visiting the hole as well. He changed the raccoon door for a squirrel door, we waited a few days and he came back to fix the roof as well. Sia is extremely knowledgeable about unique possibilities that wildlife can do to a home. In my 17 years of owning two homes I’ve never had this happen, but if it does again, Sia will be the first person I call. Highly recommended, A service from start to finish. Thank you Sia!!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are very pleased to have made a great impression. We are also aware it takes time out of your busy day to write about us.

Thank you on behalf of the team and should the wildlife return to your home, give us a call!

SIA Wildlife Control, raccoon removal, squirrel removal and wildlife removal services in Keswick Ontario and the GTA.

6477156262 extension #301

sebastien
sebastien
1 review Newmarket, ON

A very good guy with a professional attitude and knows what he is doing. Dose take his job very seriously will explain to make sure you understand the hole process.

Very good and happy of the result. A nice person to do Business with. Will do everything to make the problem be out of your life.

Thank you Sebastian for your kind review and taking the time out of your busy day to write about us. I am hoping that you are still problem free. if anything changes give me a call anytime. Cheers! Have a great day!

6477156262 ext#301

Jimmyb
Jimmyb
1 review , ON

Wildlife removal

Sia was great and responded to my phone call right away. Took pictures and videos showing me problem that I had at my house. Quick work and results right away. I’d highly recommend if you have animals in house.

Hi Jim, thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure working with you, we appreciate the time you put into writing this review. Best wishes.

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Squirrel Problem- I highly recommend Sia!

I would highly recommend Sia for animal control! He came quickly before the squirrel problem got bad. My neighbour and I (semi-detached) had called a few companies; some didn’t call back, others would take a week to come, and only Sia was willing to put our minds at ease. He went above and beyond and even followed up with us afterwards to ensure our problem had been fixed. He took videos and pictures before and after to show us how the squirrel was getting in the attic and the work he did to prevent any from ever getting in again. He took his time to explain everything and was very kind. I would highly recommend Him!

Hi Sara, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write us a review! I'm very happy personally to have been able to help you out. If there are any troubles in the future, give us a call!

thanks again,
Sia

ortai
ortai

Raccoon removal

Very professional, fast, and fun to work with, took his time to recommend how to. Fix and avoid future problems

Thank you for your review! It has been a pleasure working with you as well. Let us know if you need any wildlife removal in the future.

More about Sia Wildlife Control Inc. (Keswick)

SIA Wildlife Control provides safe, insured and accurate removal of wildlife animals and professional pest control services. Our services include raccoon removal, skunk removal, squirrel removal, groundhog removal, bat removal, bird removal, opossum removal, mouse control and extermination, rat control and extermination in Toronto and the GTA.

Some areas where we provide raccoon removal and squirrel removal services are; Brampton, Mississauaga, Scarborough, Markham, North York, Newmarket, Aurora and Georgina.

Our office is based out of Keswick, ON. However we operate in a wide range of the Greater Toronto Area. Visit Http://www.siawildlife.com for inspections or services offered.