Sia Wildlife Control Inc. (Keswick)

Georgina ON L4P 2N9
Pest & Animal Control
Sia Wildlife Control Inc. (Keswick)

Reviews for Sia Wildlife Control Inc. (Keswick)

Stephanie in Pefferlaw
Stephanie in Pefferlaw
1 review Georgina, ON

Job Well Done

I called Sia after about a week or so of hearing a critter in our attic. He came by the same day we phoned and completed a thorough investigation on the roof and in the attic to pinpoint where the raccoon was coming in from.
He did a phenomenal job fencing off the entry point and inserting a one way door. Within a few days, the raccoon had successfully left through the door and Sia came back to patch everything up.
Overall I'm very satisfied with the job. He really stands by his work and I would definitely use him again!!

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your review! It helps us continue to serve The Greater Toronto Area! Also, we are very happy to hear you that were pleased with the raccoon removal service. Please contact us for any pest control or wildlife removal service you may need in the future.

marypapulkas in Scarborough
marypapulkas in Scarborough

Pest Control

We had an issue with a critter in our house, primarily in the bulkheads. We could hear scratching noises, which were loud at times, making us think it could be a squirrel, chipmunk, or even a raccoon; maybe even more. When I contacted Sia, he asked us questions about what we heard, and where. Based on our responses, he was confident that the issue we had were mice. We were impressed with how quickly he came to that conclusion. He further gave us an explanation for his reasoning, which we appreciated. We felt confident that Sia was the person to hire, and we were so right. He arrived the day booked, even calling us to give us
the “heads up” about the exact time he would be at our house. Once he did the walk-about the house, inside and out, he reassured us it was mice. He fully explained what he was going to do, and went to work; attending to the main areas where the scratching noises were detected. Next he climbed up to the roof of the house to look for any signs of mice; ie. tracks. He discovered some fur around one of the vents. Sia poured some of the treatment through all of the vents, and then caulked them.
Lastly, he went up into the attic and did the same. He was here about two and a half hours. Shortly after he left, we could hear some noises, not scratching though, the mice were busy nibbling the poison. Sia called us a few days later to check on the situation. We were so impressed with Sia’s great service, and will definitely recommend him to
others. His card has made it to our file of GREAT COMPANIES!

Hi Mary! Thank you very much for your time in writing this detailed review! I was very pleased to have met you and been able to rectify your rodent problem in Scarborough, ON. Please contact us if there are any issues or concerns with the mice control program or any other pest related issues in the future. Happy new year!

Jenny
Jenny
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Mouse Problem

Sia provided excellent customer service and did a professional & efficient job. He fixed the area where the mouse were coming in and layed multiple packages of poison. He also checked the kitchen, basement, attic and garage., layed traps and showed me how to check them. He arrived within 1 1/2 hours of my call on New Year's Eve! The cost was within the range he had quoted on the phone and was very fair. He was recommended to me and I have now recommended him to friends.

Hi Jenny, thank you for your kind review! We are very happy to hear from you and that you were satisfied with the pest control service! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help in the future with mice and wildlife or if you have any concerns or questions. Happy new year!

mice

Sia answers his calls and responds promptly to the location. He does a thorough assessment and listens attentively to the customer. He explains the problem, offers suggestions to the customer and outlines what he recommends along with the reasoning. His price is fair and his work remedies the situation. He provides respectful and courteous customer service. I highly recommend this service.

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate your time for writing it!

Fast response!! Very Knowledgable

Amazing customer service. I tried calling a couple places Before I tried Sia, I was meet with no answers, leaving voicemails And ultimately frustrated. I called Sia and I wish I started here.. picked up, booked appointment and came out right away.
He knows his stuff and was very professional. He was very respectful of the pandemic and was in full PPE.
Honestly make SIA your first call and get the job quickly, and for a fair price.

Thank you for writing about your experience with us! We are very happy to hear you had an amazing experience with our pest control team. We were very delighted to be working with you!

Please contact us freely if you require any other pest or wildlife control assistance in the future.

Thank you!

SIA Wildlife Control Team,

Wasp Infestation

We had a major wasp nest inside of our back, raised deck. It was so bad that the wasps were beginning to come inside our house. Sia was able to come on short notice to dust the area and secure the access point into the house. He was very professional, kind and did an excellent job!! We'll be calling him again for any future critter related issues.

Thank you very much for choosing SIA Wildlife Control for your wasp extermination business. We really appreciate your time in writing this review and it helps us to better ourselves and our service. We would be happy to provide any further pest control service you require.

0 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Removal of raccoons very knowledgeable

Did a good job removing raccoon. Humanitarian very knowledgeable explains everything he does. Very pleased. Affordable and his work is guaranteed.

Thank you very much for your giving us your raccoon removal business in Mount Albert. Your review is greatly appreciated, it has been a pleasure working with you.
Please call us if you have any issues.

Pest removal

We had a repeat squirrel problem inside our home. Multiple times . Sia wildlife was more than just a help . He was most importantly humane.; Humane with the patients it takes to get the right stuff done to the best of his capabilities. and never gave up whatever the circumstances. Thank you Sia wildlife. Thank you for being a small part of our family’s life to do something out of the ordinary.

Thank you very much for your squirrel removal Keswick business and your heartfelt review. It has been a pleasure!

6477156262, ext#301

Wildlife removal

I had birds getting in to my house in a few spots.
Great fast reliable and best price I found after calling multiple places.
Highly recommended

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to assist with your satisfaction in mind, we appreciate your bird removal business! Please let us know if you need anything else we can help with.

Doug Kilpatrick from Aurora
Doug Kilpatrick from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Wildlife Roof Protection

One of my roof vents was torn off by a raccoon, fortunately it was one which had an interior protective grate installed many years previously. I called Sia late one afternoon and he arrived early the next morning and applied exterior protective grates to all my roof vents within an hour.
He was very prompt, professional, efficient and friendly. I WILL recommend him to anyone having wildlife problems!!

Thank you for your much appreciated review and business Doug! It has been a pleasure working with you, thank you!

6477156262 Ext:301

More about Sia Wildlife Control Inc. (Keswick)

SIA Wildlife Control provides safe, insured and accurate removal of wildlife animals and professional pest control services. Our services include raccoon removal, skunk removal, squirrel removal, groundhog removal, bat removal, bird removal, opossum removal, mouse control and extermination, rat control and extermination in Toronto and the GTA.

Some areas where we provide raccoon removal and squirrel removal services are; Brampton, Mississauaga, Scarborough, Markham, North York, Newmarket, Aurora and Georgina.

Our office is based out of Keswick, ON. However we operate in a wide range of the Greater Toronto Area. Visit Http://www.siawildlife.com for inspections or services offered.