HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Brampton  >  SIA Wildlife Control Inc. (Keswick)

Reviews for SIA Wildlife Control Inc. (Keswick)

Vincenzo P.
Vincenzo P.
7 reviews Bradford, ON

Racoon Removal

Sia did an amazing job!! He promptly replied when contacted via email, and after explaining my situation, took on the job. It was quite challenging because I hired another company to perform Racoon (baby and mom) removal from a rental property, and they did not complete the job. In fact, they gave up and left me in a terrible situation where other companies would not even touch! Sia came out, and worked with me. The babies are safe and cared for, and the home is now Racoon proof.

Thank you Vincenzo for your review! I'm very happy we managed to get the babies out alive. I'll be waiting to hear from you tomorrow about the results. Please let me know if you need anything else. ?

ortai
ortai

Raccoon removal

Very professional, fast, and fun to work with, took his time to recommend how to. Fix and avoid future problems

Thank you for your review! It has been a pleasure working with you as well. Let us know if you need any wildlife removal in the future.

Manjinder
Manjinder

Racoon Removal

I had a racoon in attic of my home. Called Sia and he was there next day and he went in and found that there are no babies, just a single racoon. He did the trap and took care of the problem. No issues since then, it has been almost a week now. He also offered to add protection to vents for future and I got it done as well. He was very professional on the phone and also face to face. Very happy with the service.

Thank you Manjinder for the great review. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write about us. I don't forsee your home having any wildlife issues in the future with the prevention measures that we took.

However you have my number if you need help. Thanks again!

1 review Kettleby, ON

Raccoon Removal and Wildlife Proofing

Sia did a great job getting rid of a raccoon that was causing damage to my home. He also provided some wildlife proofing which is a really good investment if your home's located in the country. I appreciate Sia's prompt service and the fact that he ensures his work is done properly.

Thank you for your review!

Martin
Martin

Raccoon removal

I am really impressed by SIA for his professionalism, expertise, and humane treat for Raccoon. He called me and gave me a head-up when he would get to my house. He checked around the house, explained me the situation, went into attic, identified and found Raccoon babies quickly. He kept babies warm inside the box and set up one-way door with a ladder to allow mother Raccoon to pick up her babies. He also explained to me the importance of setting vent protection and showing me the final work with pictures. He is very nice and easy to communicate. I would highly recommend SIA.

Thanks Martin, we appreciate the feedback. Thank you for contacting us for your raccoon removal needs.

Sia,

tylermacdonell
tylermacdonell
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Squirels in basement roof

Arrived within 20 minutes of me calling during the evening. Worked relentlessly to remedy my problem (squirel in my basement), making sure every possible issue a was investigated. Extremely professional and personable. Highly recommend.

Thanks TY! I am very happy to have been able to help you personally. Keep in touch with the progress.

smonnika_76
smonnika_76

Bat and Racoon Removal

Job was well done, as well as being very quick and efficient throughout the several times I have had an experience with Sia. The price was lenient and he was complying with our prices. Would definitely recommend Sia to deal with any animal related problems around your house.

Thank you for your time and review Monnika. Call us anytime for questions or problems regarding any wildlife removal issues.

Sia,
(647)715-6262 extension 301

Kingjohn0614
Kingjohn0614

Removal of raccoon in the attic

Prompt professional service with thorough commin8cation on scope of project and timing to complete. Sia and the team’s work was excellent and I am very satisfied.

we are very happy to have been able to assist you. on behalf of the team i would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review! I hope everything is well, if you need anything call us anytime.

gkataure
gkataure

Removal of racoon

We called yesterday and he arrived promptly to do the work today. He took approximately 2 hours and covered all the vents the racoon had damaged. I was provided pictures showing the damage to the vents and after pictures with the new covers.

Overall i was very impressed with the services provided and would highly recommend them.

Thank you for your review! Please keep in touch with the progress and call us if your problem persists.

chris
chris
1 review Zephyr, ON

Squirrel proofing

Sia Wildlife installed a one door so baby squirrels could exit the soffit of my garage and provided a very humane trap to capture and relocate them. They also went out of their way to ensure all potential entry points were sealed off so other squirrels could not get back in. In particular they sealed one of my dormers. A very difficult task on my roof due to the fact that you cannot walk on such a steep pitch. Sia put on a safety harness and repelled down from the peek to install the metal mess. Very professional and I would recommend to anyone.

Thank you Chris. It was a pleasure!

More about SIA Wildlife Control Inc. (Keswick)

SIA Wildlife Control provides safe, insured and accurate removal of wildlife animals. Our services include raccoon removal, skunk removal, squirrel removal, groundhog removal, bat removal, bird removal, and opossum removal etc.

We Specialize in the humane removal of wildlife animals that have crossed the border into human property uninvited.

Our office is based out of Keswick, ON. However we operate in a wide range of the Greater Toronto Area. Visit Http://www.siawildlife.com for inspections or services offered.