Vision By Design

Vaughan ON L4K 1Z8

Reviews for Vision By Design

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Custom Millwork

The Customer service and the millwork was amazing. Personally worked with Soni she helped us really well and gave us an amazing deal ! She helped us select everything and gave us the best advice with colours materials and finishes ! I would definitely recommend Vision !

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Custom Vanities

Why didn’t I find this place earlier! Hidden gem. Must talk to Manu such a humble and funny personality. I came with my mother he made sure she wasn’t annoyed because I’m so picky. Quality was better then the other places I had visited and service was 10 stars from start to end. He makes every decision so quick and is accurate with his paperwork details. Got vanities and kitchen done from Manu and his wonderful team. I’m so happy and I will be sending all my friends and family to him for sure.
-Alisha

Sammy in Mississauga
Sammy in Mississauga

Custom Maple kitchen

Met Manu at the Lorimar location, from the start he took care of needs. Very knowledgeable which made the transaction seemless. Would definitely recommend Vision By Design. Family Business, knows exactly how to patiently ask the right questions and is a charmer! From quality control to timelines he was three steps ahead the whole transaction. Will be sending my family and friends here unconditionally. Thanks Manu

Alicia in Mississauga
Alicia in Mississauga

Custom Solid Maple Vanity’s

I was at vision by design showroom looking for vanity’s and I was very impressed with the customer service that I received All staff was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable . Manu went out of his way to make my purchase headache free. I will definitely recommend this place to all my friends and family.

Irina B.
Irina B.

custom bathroom vanitys

Great experience with Vision by Design company. I checked out several places prior to purchasing their vanity cabinets and none seemed
to offer both quality and reasonable pricing. Great combination of price, quality and excellent customer service.
I am pleased to say that Manu and Soni helped me to choose right design and were patient when I decided to change my already paid order and get another product.
I will definitely recommend Vision by Design to my friends.

Hey Irina, thank you for this awesome review. We strive to be the best Kitchen and Bath company, especially when it comes to customer service. I’m glad we could help get you the right design and the perfect products for your home!

-VISION BY DESIGN TEAM

Louise
Louise

Bathroom vanities

I was impressed with Soni who assisted me in selecting 2 vanities , one for a main bathroom and a powder room . She was knowledgeable, professional , and attentive. She gave me a solution for a vanity that I liked but was too large, and offered a solution without the custom prices! Thank you Soni!

Sue
Sue

Bathroom renovation

Ordered a custom vanity thru Soni
I would recommend vision for price and customer service

Hey Susana,
Thank You for your wonderful feedback!
Was a pleasure dealing with you and your husband !
Would love to see you again !
~Soni

More about Vision By Design

At Vision By Design, we believe that exceptional quality, incredible value and top of the line customer service is the key to our success. That commitment to first-class quality and service has made us one of the leading suppliers of Kitchen and bath products to many award winning developers, custom home builders and designers across the GTA.

We can create ANY color stain or paint, if you have something in mind that you do not see on the showroom floor. Bring us your idea and/or sample and we will create a color specifically to your needs! Our company thrives off of originality; there is no such thing as basic kitchen.

With over 35,000 sq ft warehouse of manufacturing greatness, there's no job too big or small for Vision By Design! Come by our showroom to see what the hype is about.