Vision By Design

Reviews for Vision By Design

Irina B.
Irina B.

custom bathroom vanitys

Great experience with Vision by Design company. I checked out several places prior to purchasing their vanity cabinets and none seemed
to offer both quality and reasonable pricing. Great combination of price, quality and excellent customer service.
I am pleased to say that Manu and Soni helped me to choose right design and were patient when I decided to change my already paid order and get another product.
I will definitely recommend Vision by Design to my friends.

Louise
Louise

Bathroom vanities

I was impressed with Soni who assisted me in selecting 2 vanities , one for a main bathroom and a powder room . She was knowledgeable, professional , and attentive. She gave me a solution for a vanity that I liked but was too large, and offered a solution without the custom prices! Thank you Soni!

Sue
Sue

Bathroom renovation

Ordered a custom vanity thru Soni
I would recommend vision for price and customer service

Hey Susana,
Thank You for your wonderful feedback!
Was a pleasure dealing with you and your husband !
Would love to see you again !
~Soni