Floor Retailers

Reviews for The Hardwood Outlet

Krista  in Mississauga
Krista in Mississauga

Flooring

Great products and services ! I am super happy with my new flooring and installation, it completely transformed my main floor !
Highly recommended The Hardwood Outlet!

Thank you krista, it was a pleasure dealing with you

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto

Floors

Just finished doing my entire house with carpet. 2400 squ feet. we shopped around and picked David because of 1 price, 2 personality and reputation and 3 he was referred. from the very beginning they we professional, respectful and heard exactly what we wanted. they worked very hard for two days and were a pleasure to have around. i am a Financial Planner so i take referring very seriously. i would 100% recommend this company for price, service, and delivering what they promised and more.

Hey Elizabeth
Thank you so much for this kind review and thank you for you business. It was a pleasure dealing with you.

Mark
Mark

complete home floor and stairs

absolutely incredible from start to finish. almost had my family's best interest. safety first on decisions with the stairs. and refused to take shortcuts on the job. i honestly could not be any happier and will use them again and refer them to everyone i know.

Thanks mark it was a pleasure dealing with you buddy

grahammyers78@yahoo.ca
G. 8.

new hardware on main floors

they were very professional doing my floors and a clean job a job well done thank you

Thank you for taking the time to write the review and we hope to see you again.

Wayne in Toronto
Wayne in Toronto

vinyl floor tile

Purchased product May 27,2017 and it did'nt work with the other flooring so we tried to return it June 11 2017 and they would not refund it or exchange for another product unless i paid a 200.00 restocking fee.according to their website on returns even though we complied with the refund policy they refused to honor the refund.

Ayden in Toronto
Ayden in Toronto

hardwood flooring throughout main floor

It took me 3 months searching for "the perfect floor" for my home. After 25-30 different stores I decided to go with The Hardwood Outlet located inside Improve on Keele St. As fussy as I am, I cannot find any flaws in my flooring. Selection and cost are great, installation is amazing! Every guest visiting my home have commented on the floor, most of them saying "wow" upon entering. I had a great experience with this company and would recommend it to anyone, stress free from start to finish.

Thank you !! it was a pleasure dealing with you.

More about The Hardwood Outlet

The people at The Hardwood Outlet supply their customers with the perfect floor. Whether you're looking to change the floor in your home or business, you can trust the professionals at The Hardwood Outlet to get you the ideal floor at a reasonable price. The Hardwood Outlet's flooring products range ...
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Vaughan?