Vista Decorating Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Calgary AB T2Y 3B9

Reviews for Vista Decorating Ltd.

Tracy in Toronto
Tracy in Toronto

Entire House Renovation

Daniel is fantastic! He provides immediate service, quality work and attention to detail. He came through with fast quotes that were all very reasonable! He and his team were efficient and professional. His team of staff were fantastic, on time, reliable and professional.
Quality was great, and I would use Vista again in a heart beat!
Pleasant, reliable and affordable - you will not be disappointed with the service and the quality! 5 *****

Hi Tracy,

It was a pleasure working with you. We Thank you for the awesome review and look forward to taking care of all your future painting needs!

Arlen in Calgary
Arlen in Calgary

Excellent and Repeat Contractor

Daniel and his team were a sub-contractor for our major renovation in 2016/2017 for which they went above and beyond to complete an excellent finish of our interior painting in spite of the shortcomings of the previous trades. In this case, we needed to complete some exterior/interior painting (garage door and interior walls, exterior beam) that were not completed by the original general contractor. Daniel's team did an excellent job in a very timely fashion. I recommend them to anyone looking for great quality and a personally invested contractor.

Hi Arlen,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to provide a review. Looking forward to many more projects together.

Karen
Karen

Home painting.

Fantastic! I would call Daniele in a heart beat! Super work, superior customer service, neat, clean and conscientious. Thanks for a job well done.

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to have offered our services and looking forward to keep working with you.

Regards,

Graham Dewar in Edmonton
Graham Dewar in Edmonton

True Professionals

I have had the pleasure of working with Daniel and the Vista team on a variety of jobs, varying in scope and size. Whether it is a basement renovation, an exterior stucco repair or refacing kitchen cabinets, there is always one constant: a satisfied customer.

Vista Decorating continuously achieve the highest results for their customers by using only the highest quality products and their keen eye for detail. They will make your house a place you are proud to call home.

I look forward to working with them in the future!

Hi Graham,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. Hope to keep working with you in the next projects.

Adam in Calgary
Adam in Calgary

Trusted Professionals and Guaranteed Results

Daniel and the team from Vista Decorating are by far and away the most professional painting company I have ever dealt with. We hired them to paint a complete top to bottom renovation of a 2800sq/ft bungalow. The level of service and commitment to quality are second to none. We are so pleased with the results and would recommend anyone looking for a professional painter to call Daniel. We will hire Vista for all of our future painting projects.

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your kind words, it is always a pleasure helping you with your high end projects.

Cheers,

Rafal in Calgary
Rafal in Calgary

Reno project

I hired Daniel and his team for a drywall/painting project in the West of Calgary.
Great service from start to finish, clean site, job complete before the deadline. I am very happy with the final results.
I'd like to recommend Vista Decorating to everyone who is looking for quality at very competitive price.
Thanks again guys!

Hi Rafal,

Thank you very much. This review means a lot to our team, it was a pleasure to help you with your project.

cristina.amaro.b in CALGARY
cristina.amaro.b in CALGARY

Great company, fantastic crew!

It has been a pleasure to work with Vista Decorating. They painted my basement last year when I developed it and I called them back this year to have them paint my deck and fence. Their price is very reasonable and I loved th fact that they were able to schedule my work right away and finished without any delays - working over the long weekend to complete the work on time without charging extra. I am so appreciative of the work they have done for me and I highly recommend them. Thank you Vista Decorating!!!

Hi Cristina!

We really appreciate your awesome review, we are delighted to hear you loved how our work turned out. Looking forward to many more projects together.

jhairo
jhairo

Drywalling basement to create a storage room

Excellent work and done in a timely manner. Contractor had a good understanding of what I wanted and he delivered it. I strongly recommend his services

Hi Jhairo, in behalf of our team thank you so much for your feedback and we hope to keep working for you in the future.

Nitin in Calgary
Nitin in Calgary

Home Renovation

"Even though it was 7 pm, and they'd been at it since 8 am that day, Daniel and his crew took time to carry their vacuum cleaner throughout the house. I'm sure they were hungry for dinner, but yet they carefully cleaned every last bit of dust they could see left over from their work as they completed touch ups to our home."

This was just one of many examples I could cite of the incredible attention to detail not just in the painting work itself, but the prep and the cleaning after the fact. Daniel's work speaks for itself, the quality of Vista's painting projects is truly superior. His stain work in our house, where he was able to make 5 different types of wood finishes all look as if they were all from the same wood source, was truly amazing. Daniel and his crew were incredibly respectful of our home, and so easy to work with and friendly that we felt certain we would be thrilled by the final product.

We had a dozen different, excellent contractors working on our renovation, and yet Vista still managed to distinguish themselves in every way as being truly outstanding. If you are looking for a painting contractor, you can't do any better than Vista. They will give your property the white glove treatment, and you won't get a better finished product from anyone else.

Hi Nitin,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback about Vista Decorating. Our team takes pride in their craft and I am thrilled that we have not only met but also exceeded your expectations, I have passed on your kind works to the team. We hope you think of us whenever you have any painting needs in the future. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Thanks again!

Sam Rivers in Calgary
Sam Rivers in Calgary

Full house Painting Project

We hired vista decorating to paint our 1900 sq ft house over the winter. They were extremely professional and dependable. They completed an outstanding job with our home and were able to complete the project at a competitive price, considering that our house has high ceilings in the kitchen and the living room and a developed basement. I was particularly impressed by the work they did with our 2 colour railing.

What I like the most about this company is that Daniel and his team completed the job with minimal supervision. My wife and I were away on vacation for a few days. We returned to a final project -this crew cleaned up the best compared to the other ones we experienced in my project.

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for such an awesome review, it means a lot to our team. I am happy to hear you are enjoying your newly painted house and glad the railing turned out just how you wanted it. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any future projects.

Thanks once again!
Daniel Y.

More about Vista Decorating Ltd.

We are a professional high end painting company serving the Calgary and surrounding areas, we offer interior and exterior painting services for premium contractors and homeowners with the highest quality in town.

Instagram: vistadecorating