Alarm Systems
Alarm Systems

Reviews for Beeyond Security

Jeffery B in Old Toronto
Jeffery B in Old Toronto

Alarm system for my home

Wow! I installed their alarm system and I’m very impressed! Everything is awesome! The outside camera is excellent ! Have the system unarm autimatically via Bluetooth to my phone is amazing !! The panel is excellent and easy to use! The app is great! System is highly customizable !! I’m very impressed. I had Rogers home monitoring and this blows it away!!! Thank you thank you for this awesome system!!

Jeffery, thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying your experience and that everything is working well. Thank you for choosing Beeyond Security to protect your home and family!

Jordan in Scarborough
Jordan in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Beeyond Security

I called this company after doing a bit of looking at various companies including ADT. The staff at Beeyond Security really have gone above and beyond to help me with my many, many questions and concerns. The staff were patient,informative and there prices are very competitive. It didn't matter if I wanted repeated changes to my quote or telephone advise regarding anything from installation, product information or anything else. Even after the install, when I had questions, they were very responsive and helped me with post setup information and adjustment of my system to meet my needs. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for home security.
**No I wasn't paid for this review and had no affiliation with them**
Jordan
Mississauga, Ontario

Thank you Jordan for the positive review. Happy to hear that you were satisfied with our services.

- Beeyond Security Customer Support Team

Kami in Toronto
Kami in Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Home security door bell camera

What an amazing products and services
Was with Rogers and at&t for many years until I saw their system in a friends house so I decided to call them and that was the best thing I ever did
Tharu came the first time and explained everything about their product and services very professional and knowledgeable he answered all my concerns and questions and came up with a system that I'm extremely happy and feel safe with my family in the house.
The following week the technician came and installed all the hardwarevery professional and respectful and ever since then I am so happy and feel safe.
Would definitely recommend them to friends and family
Job well done

We appreciate the great review! We enjoy bringing peace of mind to our customers.

- Beeyond Security Customer Support Team

Kevin  in Old Toronto
Kevin in Old Toronto

Product Review

I was looking for an alarm system and my friend recommended Beeyond Security to me. A guy named Jim came for the quote and explained everything thoroughly and gave me all my available options for the alarm system. There were no hidden costs or clauses and everything was clear. After the quote I called a few times to ask further questions. Customer service is important to me and Beeyond Security had great service, much better service than Rogers (whom I was with before). They answered the phone quickly and helped me with my questions.

I decided to get the Qolsys IQ 2 system and it is amazing. It has great features and I would say it is probably the best system on the market. The installers were friendly and clean. It has been a few months since I got the system and I am very happy with it.

Thank you for the great feedback Kevin!

Beeyond Security- Customer Support Team

Shabi in Brampton
Shabi in Brampton

Security system

I came across Beeyond Security at the Toronto Fall Home Show in September, 2017. I was very interested in their presentation on home security and automation. I decided to take their brochures and information to talk it over with my wife and compare products/prices with competitors. I found that although their prices were very competitive, what set them apart was their superior hardware. They offered the latest hardware for similar prices to competitors, who were offering much older outdated equipment. They explained all the terms of the contract thoroughly and once I was comfortable with all the terms, I decided to sign and move forward. The installation was very smooth and they have great customer service for when I had questions regarding my system. We have been using the security system for a couple months now and we are very satisfied. Highly recommend this company whether you are looking for a simple security system, or looking to turn your house into a futuristic smart home.

Thank you for the review and your business! We are here to help if you have any questions or need technical support in the future.

Thanks,
Beeyond Security - Customer Support Team

Varini Drake in Toronto
Varini Drake in Toronto

Got a system with no Monthly Fee!

I wanted a system with no monthly monitoring and Beeyond Security was able to give me a great solution that other companies couldn’t offer. It was at a very competitive price with service that exceeded my expectations! If you are debating which company to go with, give BEEYOND SECURITY a call and you won’t be disappointed.

Hi Varini

We are grateful for the positive feedback. Everyone at Beeyond Security would like to express our gratitude for choosing us for your security needs.

Beeyond Security - Customer Support Team

Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Toronto?