AKB Precision Contracting

B&J111
B&J111
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Kitchen Renovations, Stone Accent Wall, Tiled Floors, Painting

Firstly, contractor is very easy to get a hold of and talk to. Goes above and beyond in terms of helping you pick out the right product for the job. Is very patient while deciding what you want. Renovated kitchen fully (cabinets, counter top, sink, backsplash). Looks amazing and very modern. Full feature wall out of stone from top to bottom. Built in cabinets (top/bottom) installed in dining room. Hallway and two bathrooms tiled in complicated patterns , and whole main level painted. Very fair in prices and will help you add value to your home in an instant. Highly recommend to anyone who likes a professional with the proper equipment and actually cares about his work as well as his clients.

Thanks Brent, its been a real pleasure to work with you

jeffhand10
jeffhand10
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen renovation, stone wall and interior design/painting.

Hi there, I recently contracted Cardin Frassetto to renovate my kitchen and got to know his work ethic quite quickly. I was impressed with his professionalism and his ability to get the job done right. From that renovation I hired him again to design and select material for a stone accent wall. I am very impressed with his ability to identify what an owners personality is and caters to that. I have since hired Cardin for odd jobs including painting an entire rental home and trim work. He is always very responsive, honest and trustworthy. I plan on hiring him again when the time comes. Thank you Cardin for being a Professional!!

Jeff, I look forward to our next project.

Tl
Tl
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Renovations

We have used Cardin from AKB Precision contracting for several jobs now. He has done stone work, backsplashes, framing, painting and kitchen renovations at both of our properties. He is a hard working honest contractor who we always recommend to others!

It was a pleasure working with you guys. I look forward to our next project

More about AKB Precision Contracting

I offer complete home renovations that can fit any budget. My services include but are not limited to, Kitchens, bathrooms, tile, hardwood and laminate flooring, finished basements, fireplaces, painting, trim and doors and much more.