Golden Line Green Care

Reviews for Golden Line Green Care

Maria
Maria

Carpets

Golden Line Green Care came to clean my carpets today and took out all of the black spots! I was shocked at how brand new my floors looked when they were done. I will deffinetly recommend this company to all my family and friends. Service was amazing and the workers were very friendly

Thank you Maria, we are glad that we could help. Enjoy your new looking carpets with your daughter.

mcguanti
mcguanti
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Duct & Central Vacuum cleaning

From the moment these guys came to my house it was all positive energy and professional attitude/work. Every time i would clean my house a week later everywhere would be dusty again and my husband suggested to get professional duct cleaning done but not to fall for those $100 scams. A friend of mine recommended Golden line to me, they showed up on time and showed me all these tools they were using and explained me step by step what each one does and showed me the process. They also showed me their filter box and how much dirt/rocks, garbage etc.. they have collected from my house. It took them around an hour to clean the ducts. While talking to them i was telling them about my central vacuum system and how it doesn't suck in all the dirt to well and they told me about their central vacuum cleaning service also. They showed me their machine that they use and told me that they will unclog the whole system and clean the Central Vac that we have in the garage and that if it doesn't collect any dirt in to the filter of the machine i will not have to pay a penny. Prior to beginning they showed me the bag inside their machine and it was empty, after they were done there was so much dirt and also an under armer shirt that i guess got stuck in the central vac line which is why it wasn't pulling so well. After seeing that i was sold right away and tried my vacuum and it was working like new again. Thank you very much guys, you guys did an amazing job and i will definitely recommend you to everyone. They are coming back on May/19 also to do my Tiles & Grout and also my washroom shower, cant wait to see the results for that.

Thank you Miss Guanti, amazing review we are happy to see you this happy and satisfied with our work. Looking forward to coming back to your house on the 19'th

nasringhajar
nasringhajar
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Carpet cleaning and grout

Amazing service, very friendly and professional. I'm super happy with the result of their work and for sure recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you Nasrin, we glad you liked the results and we enjoyed seeing you satisfied.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen tile, carpet and grout cleaning

Golden Line fit me in to their schedule on short notice and did and incredible job! Azeri and Elik came by to do my carpets and also my tiles & grouts. From the second they pulled up everything was professional, they had all high end equipment and did a fabulous job. Next week they are coming back again to do my couches and ducts. Thank you guys and I will definitely recommend you guys to everyone.

Thank you Miss Green, we are happy to help all our clients and to keep your homes clean. See you in a week !!

More about Golden Line Green Care

15% OFF ANY SERVICE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!! CALL NOW.

Golden Line Green Care provides professional cleaning of your ( Air ducts, Carpets, Area Rugs, Tile & Grout, Hardwood, Central Vacuum System, Driveway, Garage & Patio )

At Golden Line Green Care, our professional cleaning services are effective in all aspects of maintenance enforcement. Our ability to customize specific services, based on the various needs of your home or business, enables us to meet all your expectations.

Our qualified team was founded within the determination of two major elements—one, being the ability to provide customers with a top of the line experience, and the second includes our strong pursuit of promoting green living through our strict eco-friendly cleaning service.

Why Choose Golden Line Green Care?

We contribute a part of your payment to Sunnybrook Hospital
We follow the industry standards and regulations
We use cutting edge cleaning technology such as Prochem truck mounts
Our team consists of only certified and experienced technicians
We only use eco-friendly, green cleaning products