Golden Line Green Care

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Richmond Hill ON L4C 0C7

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Golden Line Green Care

Rugs, sofa, central vac and air duct cleaning

I could not be happier with the service. My rug looks like new and my central vac is working again! I was so happy I will call them for more services, like power wash my deck and the entrance of my place.
Azeri is the nicest guy and very professional and reliable. Totally recommended.

Great!Thanks for the review!
Hope to hear from you in the future!

Jay T.
Jay T.
1 review Caledon, ON

Duct cleaning

Technician did a great job, went as far as checking furnace filters and cleaning central vac.

Thank you so much! Hope to hear from you soon!

Kayla
Kayla

Air Duct Cleaning

I had my ducts cleaned today. Azeri did an excellent job very professional. I highly recommend this company and will call them back definitely..

Thank you so much and hope to hear you in the future!

Mia T.
Mia T.
1 review Aurora, ON

Air duct cleaning and completed upholstery

They were extremely punctual, efficient and fairly priced. Their work was immaculate, my upholstery was spotless and air ducts were like new. I will for sure be a returning customer and recommend their services to all inquiring about their work :)

Great to hear you are happy with our services Mia!
Hope to hear from you again soon.

Thanks again for choosing Golden Line Green Care!

VR
VR

Carpet cleaning, Duct cleaning.

I highly recommend Golden Line Green Care. They are very professional. They were on time and they did a great job.

Thank you for choosing Golden Line Green Care!
We are so happy you are satisfied with our work completed.

Hope to hear from you again soon VR!

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Air duct cleaning and central vacuum

We had our ducts and central vacuum cleaned today by Golden line green care they where on time and very professional great job guys and well done l would highly recommend this company to my family and friends.

Thank you Frank, hope to see you again

More about Golden Line Green Care

15% OFF ANY SERVICE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!! CALL NOW.

Golden Line Green Care provides professional cleaning of your ( Air ducts, Carpets, Area Rugs, Tile & Grout, Hardwood, Central Vacuum System, Driveway, Garage & Patio )

At Golden Line Green Care, our professional cleaning services are effective in all aspects of maintenance enforcement. Our ability to customize specific services, based on the various needs of your home or business, enables us to meet all your expectations.

Our qualified team was founded within the determination of two major elements—one, being the ability to provide customers with a top of the line experience, and the second includes our strong pursuit of promoting green living through our strict eco-friendly cleaning service.

Why Choose Golden Line Green Care?

We contribute a part of your payment to Sunnybrook Hospital
We follow the industry standards and regulations
We use cutting edge cleaning technology such as Prochem truck mounts
Our team consists of only certified and experienced technicians
We only use eco-friendly, green cleaning products