Golden Line Green Care

Reviews for Golden Line Green Care

vusalababayeva1
vusalababayeva1

Tile and grout cleaning

I am very satisfied with received servise, it the great match of price and value. Thank you guys!

Thank you for the review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with the results!Hope to hear from you soon!

Evelyn
Evelyn

Carpet Cleaning

It is always a big pleasure to work with a professional team! I loved the service,punctuality, friendly staff and high quality products ! They use ECO friendly green products only . I would definitely recommend them to my friends and would like to work with them in the future. Thank you Golden Line Green Care !

Thank you , Hope to see you again!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Re-Caulking, Grout Clean, Upholstery Cleaning

I contacted GLGC through Homestars's request for quote system. I immediately got a friendly response from the company, and they were very quick in getting me a quote. The quote was reasonable, and the company (especially the receptionist Hally) was very easy to deal with over the phone and through email - ie. easy to contact, and no pressuring from their end. They were patient, and listened to what I wanted (cleaning grout, removing mold, re-caulking, and upholstery cleaning), and were prompt in getting the work done within a few days. No hidden surprises or costs. It's a bit early to tell if the work (caulking) will hold up for the long term, since it has only been a day, but it seems to have been done properly. I would definitely use them again, and would recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you for review!
We are pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our services!
Hope to hear from you again!

Rugs, sofa, central vac and air duct cleaning

I could not be happier with the service. My rug looks like new and my central vac is working again! I was so happy I will call them for more services, like power wash my deck and the entrance of my place.
Azeri is the nicest guy and very professional and reliable. Totally recommended.

Great!Thanks for the review!
Hope to hear from you in the future!

Jay T.
Jay T.
1 review Caledon, ON

Duct cleaning

Technician did a great job, went as far as checking furnace filters and cleaning central vac.

Thank you so much! Hope to hear from you soon!

Kayla
Kayla

Air Duct Cleaning

I had my ducts cleaned today. Azeri did an excellent job very professional. I highly recommend this company and will call them back definitely..

Thank you so much and hope to hear you in the future!

Mia T.
Mia T.
1 review Aurora, ON

Air duct cleaning and completed upholstery

They were extremely punctual, efficient and fairly priced. Their work was immaculate, my upholstery was spotless and air ducts were like new. I will for sure be a returning customer and recommend their services to all inquiring about their work :)

Great to hear you are happy with our services Mia!
Hope to hear from you again soon.

Thanks again for choosing Golden Line Green Care!

VR
VR

Carpet cleaning, Duct cleaning.

I highly recommend Golden Line Green Care. They are very professional. They were on time and they did a great job.

Thank you for choosing Golden Line Green Care!
We are so happy you are satisfied with our work completed.

Hope to hear from you again soon VR!

More about Golden Line Green Care

Golden Line Green Care provides professional cleaning of your ( Air ducts, Carpets, Area Rugs, Tile & Grout, Hardwood, Central Vacuum System, Driveway, Garage & Patio )

At Golden Line Green Care, our professional cleaning services are effective in all aspects of maintenance enforcement. Our ability to customize specific services, based on the various needs of your home or business, enables us to meet all your expectations.

Our qualified team was founded within the determination of two major elements—one, being the ability to provide customers with a top of the line experience, and the second includes our strong pursuit of promoting green living through our strict eco-friendly cleaning service.

Why Choose Golden Line Green Care?

We contribute a part of your payment to Sunnybrook Hospital
We follow the industry standards and regulations
We use cutting edge cleaning technology such as Prochem truck mounts
Our team consists of only certified and experienced technicians
We only use eco-friendly, green cleaning products