Golden Line Green Care

Reviews for Golden Line Green Care

Chris
Chris

DUCT CLEANING

I strongly recommend Eric who introduced high-quality service.
They came ahead of the scheduled time and are getting ready.
They explain what services are provided and show before and after cleaning through pictures.
Overall, it was a satisfactory service.

Thank you for your business Chris. Stay safe!

Anessa in Brampton
Anessa in Brampton

Duct and vent cleaning

Golden Line Green Care was the first to respond within minutes of my service request on HomeStars . They provided a quote and next day service appmt. The service and equipment used was top of the line. The home just went through some minor renovations and the vents and ducts needed thorough cleaning. The individual was professional and informative and provided before and after pictures. I will definitely use them again.

Thank you Anessa, hope to do more business soon! Stay safe.

Basky
Basky

Prompt and good service

I have used them twice now, and both times they were very punctual and arrived at the beginning of the 3-hour window they told me. Duct cleaning was done well both time (different technicians); first time involved cleaning the ducts/furnace and a very clogged dryer vent, while the second time was to clean the ducts/furnace after some renovation. Everything was done efficiently and neatly, and even taped up some return air duct holes that were there before. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Thank you for the kind words! Hope to do more business soon.

В Гостях in Toronto
В Гостях in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Duct and Carpet Cleaning

Amazing service, perfect staff, came fully prepared, do not miss out on these guys because they will seriously satisfy you, you will definitely want to call them again or recommend them to your friends because when they arrived at my house and saw how dirty my carpets were, they laughed and said it was not a problem and did the best thing to these carpets and left me speechless.

Thank you for the kind words! Hope to do more business soon.

Marc
Marc

Duct Cleaning

Very timely and professional. They reached out to me immediately after putting my information into HomeStars. They answered all my questions and were able to book me for the exact day I wanted. When they were here they worked efficiently but were still very thorough. They even stuck around to give me some suggestions on how to prevent more dirt from accumulating in the home and having better air quality. Would definitely use them again. My only complaint was that their equipment was a bit dirty so ironically I had to do some dusting after they left. It wasn't anything major though and understandable considering the circumstances. All and all a great experience though. Thumbs up!

Thank you Marc for the amazing review. Hope to do some more business in the future!

Saragmst
Saragmst
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Professional, fast, clean

They were very responsive, very professional and fast. The person did a great job and was very clean. We have allergies so this is very important for us. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the kind words. Hope to do business again soon!

Osman in Oshawa
Osman in Oshawa

Duct cleaning

"Very efficient, polite and knowledgeable. Rashad is friendly and respectful of his clients. He put everything back in its place and left everything as he found it. Would have Rashad again and would certainly recommend him to others.

Thank you for the kind words. Hope to do business again soon!

ismail in Toronto
ismail in Toronto

Tile&Grout Cleaning

Fast and easy to book. Also techinicians called me half hour before arriving so keep me up to date. My tile&grout was very dirty but they do a perfect job. Would absolutely recommend them.

Thank you for the review! Hope to do business with you again.

in Newmarket
in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Duct cleaning after renovation was top notch!

Fast and easy to book the service. They were super accommodating when booking the appointment. He called in advance of arriving, and overall the entire experience was excellent. there was some dust residue on the floor by the air vents after the cleaning that was quickly wiped up. It was nothing major and was quickly wiped up.

Thank you for the review! Hope to do business with you again.

J in Saint Catharines
J in Saint Catharines
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Absolutely recommend!!

Honest, affordable and well explained process with great results. This company was recommended to me by my coworker. Called to find out about a quote and everything was explained to me with no surprises. Booked an appointment and the entire process took about an hour. Very pleased with the results because everything was taken care of (accessing the vents, moved the furniture, and most importantly the air changed in the whole house instantly!) This is for the well being of your family, especially those who have allergies !!!

Thank you J, pleasure to do business with you. Stay safe.

More about Golden Line Green Care

Golden Line Green Care provides professional cleaning of your ( Air ducts, Carpets, Area Rugs, Tile & Grout, Hardwood, Central Vacuum System, Driveway, Garage & Patio )

At Golden Line Green Care, our professional cleaning services are effective in all aspects of maintenance enforcement. Our ability to customize specific services, based on the various needs of your home or business, enables us to meet all your expectations.

Our qualified team was founded within the determination of two major elements—one, being the ability to provide customers with a top of the line experience, and the second includes our strong pursuit of promoting green living through our strict eco-friendly cleaning service.

Why Choose Golden Line Green Care?

We contribute a part of your payment to Sunnybrook Hospital
We follow the industry standards and regulations
We use cutting edge cleaning technology such as Prochem truck mounts
Our team consists of only certified and experienced technicians
We only use eco-friendly, green cleaning products