Golden Line Green Care

Katrina
Katrina
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tile and grout cleaning

My shower tiles and grout were in bad condition. I found Golden Line on Homestars. After reading their amazing review, I decided to hire them for my cleaning. Thank you Emin and Abybekir for providing a great customer service.

Thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Tile cleaning and duct cleaning

I have been searching a lot in the past month for a reputable company. I came across golden line green care on homestars. Their great reviews convinced me to book with them. The customer service was great and quality of work was phenomenal.

Thank you for your review! Happy holidays

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Duct cleaning

Punctual, professional and thorough! And affordable, a combination that’s hard to beat! They did a great job in restoring our HVAC system in advance of our new furnace. I highly recommend Golden Line Green Care.

Thank you For great review , glad to make you happy. Stay safe

Air duct cleaning

The duct cleaning was done this week at my house. I just finished renovations so the whole system extremely dirty. They did a very good job and showed me before and after pictures of the vents. The price was very reasonable too. Thank you guys.

Thank you for your business!

Duct cleaning

The price was very reasonable compared to many other companies I called. After reading their great reviews, I decided to go ahead with Golden Line. They did a professional job and the team was amazing. Thank you Emin.

Thank you, glad to make you happy. Stay safe

Jessica in Brampton
Jessica in Brampton

Tile and Grout cleaning

I hired Golden Line Green Care previously in the past and hired them again for tile and grout cleaning a few weeks ago for my clients. They never disappoint! Service was exceptional from start to finish (we dealt with Emin this time around) and the job was well done! I would highly recommend their services.

Thank you Jessica, glad to make you happy. Stay safe

Private User reviews King City, ON

Carpet cleaning

I just moved into Toronto and my new place really needed the carpet cleaning. There were a lot of stains at the carpets from previous tenant and actually i was not hoping a full removal but i m so happy with the service that s given. Also technican was so neat, clean and professional. I m strongly recommending their carpet and upholstry cleaning services.

Thank you for your business!

Adnan in Toronto
Adnan in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Air duct cleaning

The service was great and the team was amazing for the duct cleaning. They explained everything before the job started and followed through until the end. Eric and Emin are a great team. Thank you guys. Highly recommended

Thank you Adnan for you kind words and business. Stay safe

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tile and grout

My tiles and grout are very old and dirty. The technician came and performed a very deep cleaning. The tiles looks almost new again. Thank you guys for the great service and professionalism.

Thank you for your business. Stay safe!

Duct Clean

Emin and Mo took care of my duct cleaning at short notice for our post construction 6000sq ft home promptly and courteously.

Would j highly recommend to anyone who needs this service.

Thank you! Hope to do more business soon. Stay safe

More about Golden Line Green Care

Golden Line Green Care provides professional cleaning of your ( Air ducts, Carpets, Area Rugs, Tile & Grout, Hardwood, Central Vacuum System, Driveway, Garage & Patio )

At Golden Line Green Care, our professional cleaning services are effective in all aspects of maintenance enforcement. Our ability to customize specific services, based on the various needs of your home or business, enables us to meet all your expectations.

Our qualified team was founded within the determination of two major elements—one, being the ability to provide customers with a top of the line experience, and the second includes our strong pursuit of promoting green living through our strict eco-friendly cleaning service.

Why Choose Golden Line Green Care?

We contribute a part of your payment to Sunnybrook Hospital
We follow the industry standards and regulations
We use cutting edge cleaning technology such as Prochem truck mounts
Our team consists of only certified and experienced technicians
We only use eco-friendly, green cleaning products