Golden Line Green Care

Reviews for Golden Line Green Care

Loretta in Toronto
Loretta in Toronto

Duct cleaning

After a Reno, we hired them to clean our ducts based largely on their Homestar rating. Ducts were cleaned. Work was professional. We also asked Azeri to look at various grease stains on a carpet that had been left by a contractor. He was pleased to take a look. Despite numerous attempts by me to remove the stains, after a few minutes the stains were 99 percent gone. Our carpet looked great. Despite this extra work, Azeri refused to accept any money for the work !! Guess who we will be hiring when next year when all our carpets are to be cleaned. Thank you . Much appreciated!!

Thank you for this review!! Happy that we could help!! Hope to see you again!!

jobfeedback in Richmond Hill
jobfeedback in Richmond Hill

Duct cleaning

Good job! very thorough with the cleaning.

I am very pleased with the service, they use eco-friendly products only
and were careful, like cover up the vents, when conducting the cleaning. I will definitely recommend.

Thank you for review!! Hope to see you again!!

dpress1957
dpress1957

Duct cleaning

The gentleman was on time was there Ans all my questions. I’ll recommend to my friends and family.

Thanks for choosing Golden line green care.

Armita in Richmond Hill
Armita in Richmond Hill

Tile and grout cleaning

These guys were very professional and well equipped. Everything was done the way they described it and our tiles look amazing. We will be using Golden Line Green Care in the future for other services.

Thank you for review!! Hope to see you again!!

Vusal in Richmond Hill
Vusal in Richmond Hill

Air Duct, Home tile cleaining

Very professional cleaining service. They were recommended to me by my friends and I will definitely recommend them to others too. Very punctual and reasonable price. They performed air duct cleaning and tile cleaning for the house. The company was very friendly to reschedule the service accourding to my needs. Friendly staff

Thank you for review!! Glad we could help!!Hope to see you again!

Karen
Karen

duct cleaning

They were friendly and efficient. They did a good job. We would hire them again.

Thank you so much! Hope to see you again!

Andrew
Andrew

Carpet cleaning

I'm using this company's service for the second time because I'm fully satisfied with their service. They did a fantastic job in my house without any disruption whatsoever and the quote was reasonable enough for that much scope of work. My carpet now looks brand new. Thank you so much for the great job you guys have done!

Hope to see you again! Thank you so much!

Daniela from Toronto
Daniela from Toronto

Washroom Face-lift and Clean-Up

Thank you for the care and detail given to sprucing up my washroom tiles and shower. I appreciate the suggestions for next steps and admire the professionalism of the company and promptness of your response. Wishing you best of luck in your continued work with the company!

Thank you very much Daniela, we are glad to see you satisfied with our work. Hope to work with you again. Cheers !!

svetlana2703 in Mississauga
svetlana2703 in Mississauga

Tiles and grout cleaning in a bathroom

Very good job!
My bath and tiles are clean and shiny. People did a very professional job.
Company has a good communication with a customer.
I definitely recommend this company and this people.

Thank you very much svetlana, we are glad to see you satisfied with our work. Hope to work with you again. Cheers !!

Yatin
Yatin

Duct Cleaning

They arrived on time. Work was done to satisfaction and was done professionally. I would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much! Hope to see you again!!

More about Golden Line Green Care

15% OFF ANY SERVICE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!! CALL NOW.

Golden Line Green Care provides professional cleaning of your ( Air ducts, Carpets, Area Rugs, Tile & Grout, Hardwood, Central Vacuum System, Driveway, Garage & Patio )

At Golden Line Green Care, our professional cleaning services are effective in all aspects of maintenance enforcement. Our ability to customize specific services, based on the various needs of your home or business, enables us to meet all your expectations.

Our qualified team was founded within the determination of two major elements—one, being the ability to provide customers with a top of the line experience, and the second includes our strong pursuit of promoting green living through our strict eco-friendly cleaning service.

Why Choose Golden Line Green Care?

We contribute a part of your payment to Sunnybrook Hospital
We follow the industry standards and regulations
We use cutting edge cleaning technology such as Prochem truck mounts
Our team consists of only certified and experienced technicians
We only use eco-friendly, green cleaning products