Golden Line Green Care

Reviews for Golden Line Green Care

Daniela from Toronto
Daniela from Toronto

Washroom Face-lift and Clean-Up

Thank you for the care and detail given to sprucing up my washroom tiles and shower. I appreciate the suggestions for next steps and admire the professionalism of the company and promptness of your response. Wishing you best of luck in your continued work with the company!

Thank you very much Daniela, we are glad to see you satisfied with our work. Hope to work with you again. Cheers !!

Andrew
Andrew

Carpet cleaning

I'm using this company's service for the second time because I'm fully satisfied with their service. They did a fantastic job in my house without any disruption whatsoever and the quote was reasonable enough for that much scope of work. My carpet now looks brand new. Thank you so much for the great job you guys have done!

Hope to see you again! Thank you so much!

svetlana2703 in Mississauga
svetlana2703 in Mississauga

Tiles and grout cleaning in a bathroom

Very good job!
My bath and tiles are clean and shiny. People did a very professional job.
Company has a good communication with a customer.
I definitely recommend this company and this people.

Thank you very much svetlana, we are glad to see you satisfied with our work. Hope to work with you again. Cheers !!

Yatin
Yatin

Duct Cleaning

They arrived on time. Work was done to satisfaction and was done professionally. I would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much! Hope to see you again!!

sghosh in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
sghosh in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Duct Cleaning

I had reached out to a number of companies to obtain quotes on duct cleaning. Golden Line reached out to me proactively to provide a very reasonable quote, which I went with. Their staff was very professional and did a good job of duct cleaning. Simple things, like blocking off vents to prevent dirt/dust from spreading while conducting the cleaning, were very much appreciated. Great service.

Thank you for your review! Hope to hear from you again!!

vusalababayeva1
vusalababayeva1

Tile and grout cleaning

I am very satisfied with received servise, it the great match of price and value. Thank you guys!

Thank you for the review! We are so happy that you are satisfied with the results!Hope to hear from you soon!

Evelyn
Evelyn

Carpet Cleaning

It is always a big pleasure to work with a professional team! I loved the service,punctuality, friendly staff and high quality products ! They use ECO friendly green products only . I would definitely recommend them to my friends and would like to work with them in the future. Thank you Golden Line Green Care !

Thank you , Hope to see you again!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Re-Caulking, Grout Clean, Upholstery Cleaning

I contacted GLGC through Homestars's request for quote system. I immediately got a friendly response from the company, and they were very quick in getting me a quote. The quote was reasonable, and the company (especially the receptionist Hally) was very easy to deal with over the phone and through email - ie. easy to contact, and no pressuring from their end. They were patient, and listened to what I wanted (cleaning grout, removing mold, re-caulking, and upholstery cleaning), and were prompt in getting the work done within a few days. No hidden surprises or costs. It's a bit early to tell if the work (caulking) will hold up for the long term, since it has only been a day, but it seems to have been done properly. I would definitely use them again, and would recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you for review!
We are pleased to hear how satisfied you are with our services!
Hope to hear from you again!

Rugs, sofa, central vac and air duct cleaning

I could not be happier with the service. My rug looks like new and my central vac is working again! I was so happy I will call them for more services, like power wash my deck and the entrance of my place.
Azeri is the nicest guy and very professional and reliable. Totally recommended.

Great!Thanks for the review!
Hope to hear from you in the future!

More about Golden Line Green Care

15% OFF ANY SERVICE FOR A LIMITED TIME!!! CALL NOW.

Golden Line Green Care provides professional cleaning of your ( Air ducts, Carpets, Area Rugs, Tile & Grout, Hardwood, Central Vacuum System, Driveway, Garage & Patio )

At Golden Line Green Care, our professional cleaning services are effective in all aspects of maintenance enforcement. Our ability to customize specific services, based on the various needs of your home or business, enables us to meet all your expectations.

Our qualified team was founded within the determination of two major elements—one, being the ability to provide customers with a top of the line experience, and the second includes our strong pursuit of promoting green living through our strict eco-friendly cleaning service.

Why Choose Golden Line Green Care?

We contribute a part of your payment to Sunnybrook Hospital
We follow the industry standards and regulations
We use cutting edge cleaning technology such as Prochem truck mounts
Our team consists of only certified and experienced technicians
We only use eco-friendly, green cleaning products