GTA Locksmith And Doors

Reviews for GTA Locksmith And Doors

TALIN in Toronto
TALIN in Toronto

Locked Key in Rental Van

Today was a very long day and of course something had to go wrong. I locked the keys to a rental UHaul van in the truck not realizing the back door was actually locked. I called a few places but no one was available to come right away. David is very very friendly. He came quickly and got the job done. Absolutely great service I would highly recommend if you need a locksmith! This company is also fairly priced.

Elena in Toronto
Elena in Toronto

Very Positive Experience!

The team at GTA Locksmith & Doors was extremely responsive. We were in need of a digital lock for our office. They had a technician to our office on short notice, and delivered exactly what was asked, for the price we were quoted.

I would definitely use this service again and would recommend this service to anyone within the area.

Thank you very much, glad we could help.

Andreyklenlo
Andreyklenlo

Grip handle set

On Christmas Eve me and my wife stuck outside because our old defected lock
We called couple of companies to compare prices
GTA locksmith was the cheapest and the fastest service that was online
After short 15 min a technician arrived let us home and we finally upgraded our old handles to new one
Very nice supervisor gave us a discount for seniors
Thank you very much !
Only GTA locksmith and doors!!

Thank you so much for the great feedback!
We offer a quick and professional service across the GTA .

Edi3finkel
Edi3finkel

I really enjoyed the service,

I really enjoyed the service,
Quick response,professional job and reasonable price thank you so much !

Thank you for the honest and helpful review.

rbbyanael
rbbyanael

New Commercial Door

My husband and I decided to change our business back door as it was very old and rusted .
Leo came to take measurements and to go trough all paper work and designs and he got the door ready in just few days!!
He came back with another technician and they have done fabulous job !
Highly recommend and I will definitely use you guys again.

Thank you guys !
It was our pleasure to do this project!

anna_tip777
anna_tip777

House Lock change

Just moved in into a new house and called GTA locksmith and doors. The service was quick and affordable, friendly technician and the job was done nicely. Very pleased will recommend.
Thank you.

Thank you Anna for your positive feedback.
We are always happy to help.

Private User reviews , ON

commercial lock change

i must say that the service was excellent !
the technician arrived in less than 30 minutes as we were promised.
he has a verity of locks to choose from and picked the right one for us if its the style or budget.
thank you!
will use your services again.

Thank you very much.
We are pleased to serve the gta community!

Condo door lock replacement

Let me paint a picture of the time I was locked out of my condo and it cost me almost six hundred dollars to get back in.

I contacted GTA Locksmith & Doors despite my super recommending another locksmith, because they guaranteed to be there sooner.

They said they couldn't offer a quote until they assess the situation, that should have been the first red flag. And they didn't show up sooner after all, I was waiting an hour at my doorstep, but that's not even the issue.

They replaced the door lock with an inferior no-name product, and the markups were extravagant.

All in all the drill, lock replacement, and re-keying to the master key took *three and a half hours*, during which the quote kept rising throughout, to almost *600 dollars*. keep in mind this is not after-hours where rates are known to double, this was during business hours. For reference, the recommended locksmith quoted $240 with a higher quality lock.

The figures were clearly made up as they went along, and they were fudged (service call was said to be 30, later billed 40).

There's no shortage of good, honest locksmiths, in my experience, GTA LS&D isn't one of them.

Good Day, Thank you for the review as we always appreciate feedback. Kindly note that we don't have any record of this type of service provided. Would you please connect with us so that we may discuss.

More about GTA Locksmith And Doors

GTA Locks And Doors is a Toronto-based company that was established in 2002. In the early years, we provided emergency locksmith to a limited area in Toronto. Today, we are proud to say that we have grown. We offer a wide variety of services and we are able to service all around the Greater Toronto Area ...
Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Toronto?