Quick Coverings

Reviews for Quick Coverings

Nikita
Nikita

Awesome recommendations and execution

Ash was very helpful from the get go. Made great suggestions and respected our budget which was very important to us. He worked with us to ensure the best combination of designs was selected. End result was awesome! Our windows look great, we went with the Dual Roller Shades. They were thorough and insisted that we looked at the fabrics in person before finalizing which was a great suggestion.

Overall, very satisfied with the product and delivery!

Sameer Patel in Pickering
Sameer Patel in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

New Window Covers are AMAZING!

We contacted multiple vendors to have our windows covers re-done, Quick Coverings gave us the best quote, amazing service and true peace of mind. I would highly recommend Ash and his team for any of your window covering needs! Thanks!

Happy CC
Happy CC

great experience - highly recommend

Highly recommend Quick Coverings to those who have no time to shop around.

As a busy individual, I did not have time to go to differnt shops and look at millions of stuff. Quick Covernigs came to my place and made precise measurements on a Saturday afternoon. The blackout roller shades got installed within 1.5 months. I'm happy with the results.

Ademed in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Ademed in Whitchurch-Stouffville

Zebra shade reviews

Our blinds look amazing! We are extremely happy with how they look and function. Service was excellent and very professional. We had one minor issue with the blinds which was resolved quickly with no hassle. We would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for your review Ademed! We look forward to serving your family and friends in the near future!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Committed & Well Connected

I had ordered blinds through another company before knowing about Quick Coverings. Without any way to back out i proceeded and then ran into some blind issues to which the dealer/installer was not willing/able to help me out (even via the supplier). I reached out to Quick Coverings, despite them having not done any business with me, and they took on my case and were able to get me a free replacement blind with the option for me to pay the difference to motorize. They had the right contacts and relations with their suppliers to help my deficiency concern, and followed through - again, without me even being their past customer. I can only imagine how they would have treated me if i was a paying customer. Thank you again Quick Coverings. Ill ensure to return whenever i'll need next.

Wow what a great review! It was our pleasure to help you out. Our end goal is to ensure people have great looking, functional widow fashions. We're always willing to put in the extra effort where we can! Thanks!

MANISHA  in Whitchurch-Stouffville
MANISHA in Whitchurch-Stouffville

Sheet shade blinds

My husband and I recently purchased all our sheer shade window blinds from Quick Coverings. The blackout shades for the bedrooms is a must, sometimes it hard to wake up but its definitely worth it! We found the service to be exceptional and hassle free. We had our one on one consultation with one of their friendly staff members who provided us with hundreds of different fabrics, materials, styles and colours to choose from. Someone then came to our house to take all measurements of the windows which definitely made it a stress free experience and the installation was quick. I would personally recommend Quick Coverings and feel that it your one stop shop for all your window covering needs!

Thank you so much for your business! It was a pleasure working with you guys! We get that a lot about our full blackout blinds, hope you're enjoying your restful sleep!

keith in Toronto
keith in Toronto

east york install

very happy with the install. Fast, courteous and professional. Quailty product. Even where there was an issue, they stepped up and took care of it. I would recommend them to anyone who needs window coverings.

Thanks for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure serving you and your family!

Farah in Stouffville
Farah in Stouffville

Blinds for home

We have never looked for blinds in the past but with the new Home purchase we had to. We received 4 quotes from various companies and Quick coverings was not only the most friendly to deal with, but their price was unbeatable and their knowledge of the variety of choices we could use to solve our various window covering needs was nothing short of amazing. I would highly recommend them in the future!

Wow, what a great review! It was a pleasure working with you. We really take pride in explaining our products to make sure we are recommending the right style, application and budget for your needs. Thanks for the wonderful review!

Sagar&Shivam
Sagar&Shivam

Blinds Installation

They came in for a quote to install blinds in our first home (townhouse). Being first time homeowners, it was nice to have some guidance and honest opinions from Ashish. The service received was very personable and professional. He offered suggestions on what colours or styles would complement certain rooms. The turn around time was quick, and installation times were very flexible. My husband and I are very happy with our decision to go with Quick Coverings! Thank you for the beautiful Mandalay Blinds!!

Thank you so much for your review Sagar and Shivam! We must admit, the Mandalays don't disappoint :). It was a pleasure helping you obtain the perfect feel for your new home!

Dee in Toronto
Dee in Toronto

Condo coverings

The process working with the QC team was great to be honest. Their guys spent the time to talk us through the options and do the measurements properly up front. It made an otherwise tedious task really simple and fun. Their response time was impeccable.

Comparatively, I had someone come in a few months before and his prices were crazy and he haphazardly did measurements and didn’t talk me through anything. It would be a pleasure to work with the entire QC team again in the future

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with the world! We love making sure our clients understand all of their options and knowing that we helped to select the best fit. We appreciate all the kind words, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about Quick Coverings

We are a family run business that focuses on covering your windows with characteristics that describe you. We love to mix styles like modern and classic or industrial and glam-chic to give you a design that compliments your lifestyle and long-term interests.
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Whitchurch-stouffville?