Smile Appliances

Reviews for Smile Appliances

ck
ck

Stove Repair

The team from Smile had to come in and clean up the mess left by another company (Crawford Appliances). Crawford had repair "experts" visit my home 9 separate times and were still unable to repair.

The Team from Smile came once, did an assessment, returned a couple days later (after ordering required parts) and fixed the stove perfectly. Not only were they skilled, but also polite and excellent with communication. I would recommend Smile to anyone and everyone.

Thanks for all of your hard work and for solving this for me!

Thank you for taking the time to write this lengthy review. We are happy we were able to resolve the issue for you. Thanks again--The Smile Team

Joseph Shemesh
Joseph Shemesh

Appliance service repair

We called smile appliance to repair our washing machine. The service was very fast, professional, and very reasonable price. Highly recommend to use this company and we will definitely call them again if needed.

always happy to give service to great costumers

D G.
D G.

Serviced Oven

This is my second time using Smile Appliances. They back all of their work. They are fair, honest, knowledgeable and attentive.
They are the absolute best!

thank you d.g all the best

eric.gawley
eric.gawley
1 review Ajax, ON

Oven repair

Technician changed the igniter. He was friendly and knew what he was doing.
I would highly recommend him !

thank you so much for the great review.
it was a pleasure working for you.

nesarajah
nesarajah
1 review Pickering, ON

Hood fan repair

Tech was great,
Fast to arrive,new the appliance and fixed it within minutes
Thanks smile
Will recommend any time

thank you so much for the graet review
great costumer,
all the best.
the smile team

corymarks in Thornhill
corymarks in Thornhill

Broken Sub Zero Fridge

My fridge was not working properly and Moti was at my door within half an hour. He had it fixed within no time and a day later my freezer was. It working and again Moti was here quickly and had it fixed right away. In this day and age it is hard to find qualified, reliable service people. Moti went above and beyond the call of duty. I highly recommend Smile Appliances when you are looking for a reliable company.

Private User reviews Baffin, Unorganized, NU

Fridge Repair

Very very pleased with the service Smile Appliances provided to us when our fridge just stopped cooling. A husband and wife team who took care of my fridge from A to Z. Their customer service was superb and they were reasonably priced. Can't recommend them enough. Too bad there aren't as many good guys out there like them. Thumbs up!

Thank you so much for your amazing review

Kristin Graham in Vaughan
Kristin Graham in Vaughan
1 review Newmarket, ON

Fridge repairs

After dealing with another company who totally tried to take advantage of us and resulted in my having to fight them to get money back.....Moti from Smile Appliances came to save the day.
I cannot recommend this company enough. He is a completely honest guy who replaced the compressor in our fridge. He company is relatively new so I'm hoping this review helps him land some new clients.
Reasonable. Honest. Efficient.