Great Canadian Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
55 Queen Alexandra Close Calgary AB T2J 3P9
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  Great Canadian Painters

Reviews for Great Canadian Painters

smitty91
smitty91

Painting interior of house

Very reliable, honest, finished job on time and did an excellent job of painting our housebb

Thank you for your kind review. I feel the color went really well with your floors and trim color.

cmg
cmg

painting

They were done on schedule and I am very happy with their work. Pleasant people to deal with.

Your basement turned out really nice. The color that you picked really freshened it up and at the same time made it look twice the size. We are pleased that you are happy with the final product.

MD
MD

Spraying my house

I had met with a friend a few weeks ago and told her I was looking for someone to help spray my house. Right away she recommended Great Canadian Painters , so I gave them a call. I was blown away by their workmanship and quality of work they did. They truly made my walls come back to life! It is the best spray job I have ever seen and I will definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you Great Canadian Painters!

We are extremely happy with your satisfaction with our product. This is what we strive for with every job we do at Great Canadian Painters. Thank you for taking the time to let others know what we are about.

Anov971
Anov971

Stained and clear coated railings. Repainted walls.

Clean and professional work. On time and dedicated schedule. Friendly and reliable, definitely worth a callback.

Thank you for your review. We take a lot of pride in all aspects of our work. We look forward to doing more work for you in the future.