Fences & Gates

Reviews for B&C Posts

DM
DM

Fence Replacement

Severe wind damage to our original fence meant that we needed a complete replacement to two sides door. Very solid design, sturdy work, done 2 weeks in advance of the original date that was agreed to (which was great), and a last minute request to add a door cut-out was accommodated quickly. Some damage to the material (wood) itself, which we were guided to fix ourselves.

Hi guys. Thanks for the review and enjoy your summer. Cheers.

dlessard
dlessard

Fence, post and gate

The quality of the work is amazing, done in a timely fashion. The professionalism of the crew have no equal.

Hi guys. Thank you so much.
Enjoy the summer and your new backyard.
Cheers

Ingrid
Ingrid

fence replacement

Our fence was severely damaged in a windstorm. Nelson and his crew came in and put new fencing in in 1 day. The work was top quality, and working with Nelson was a pleasure. He is a professional, and very good to work with. I would definitely hire them again, but I hope I won't have to for wind damage again!

Hi Ingrid.
Thank you so much for the great review.
I'm glad your happy with your new fence.
Enjoy your summer.
Cheers.

Colin in Georgetown
Colin in Georgetown
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Fence Posts Installation

We hired Nelson and his team to install thirty-three, 6x6, fence posts. I have never dealt with a contractor who was more professional, reliable, and courteous than Nelson. Nelson was at our house to start the job at the time he said he would be. He completed the job at the time he said he would. His team was hardworking and polite.
Leading up to the job, Nelson was accommodating enough to return any of my calls within an hour, if not minutes, and he took the time to answer all of my questions in a pleasant manner. We would absolutely hire Nelson again, and we would definitely recommend him.

Hi Colin.
I'm glad your happy with the install of your fence posts and thank you for the great review.
Hope your project goes well. Thanks again.

Nelson.

Dave
Dave

Replace fence.

Nelson was a pleasure to work with. His communications at all stages of the project were prompt .He and his crew were very polite and professional ,arriving on time and completing the job within 2 days.It is obvious that Nelson has many years of experience in fence construction. Excellent job of clean-up after removal of old fence.Very pleased with new fence.

Hi Dave. Thank you for the review. Enjoy the summer and your beautiful garden. Cheers

shyman27
shyman27

New fencing installed

Job well done. Very happy with the crew. They were very professional and respectful. They did exactly what they
said they were going to do. Fencing neatly and nicely done. I am very happy with their job performance and my
neighbors even spoke of how nice the fence looked. Job completed within the specified time frame. Would highly
recommend this company.

Hi Sandra. Thank you so much for your review.
It was my pleasure to build your new fence.
Thanks again and have great summer.

1 review Milton, ON

Fence and Gate replacement.

I found B&C Posts at the end of the 2018 season and after reading the HomeStars reviews I contacted Nelson who attended our home and provided us with a quote and the information we needed to make a decision regarding a fence and gate replacement. True to his word when the 2019 season began Nelson contacted me and provided a start date for the work to commence. Nelson and his team ( Levi and Moses ) arrived on time, reviewed the specifications of the project and commenced the demolition and removal of the old fence. The new materials were delivered on time and I watched the new fence construction begin. It was clear to me Nelson and his team are professional craftsmen who take great care in their work. I have an obsessive eye for work being level, straight and square and I found it comforting to observe tape measures and levels to be as important as the rest of their tools. I am very pleased with the entire experience and can state the work exceeded our expectations. Nelson and his team were engaging, easy to talk with and a pleasure to have on our property. Cleanup and removal of unneeded materials was spotless. I highly recommend Nelson, his team and B&C Posts.
Neale and Pam, Mississauga.

Hi Neale and Pam.
Thank you for that great review.
It was a pleasure meeting and working with you both. I'm glad your both very happy with your new fence and gate area. Take care.

Fence and post project

I found B&C posts to be a very professional company that did the work on time with no surprises. They were clean and the results were amazing. All my neighbors want to have them come and quote their yards as well.

Thank you.

micheallorkovic
micheallorkovic

Fence

We cannot thank Nelson and his crew enough for the outstanding service they provided us with replacing our backyard fence. They were friendly, courteous, trusting, very tidy, consistent and provided us with a top quality attractive fence. Nelson was prompt in coming to meet with us when we called for an appointment. As well provided us with lots of information on fence designs we were looking to install. We will DEFINETLY be recommending B &C Posts to our friends and family and to anyone who inquired about our beautiful fence.
Excellent service all the way!

Hi Mike. It was a pleasure meeting you and I'm glad you and your neighbours are happy.
Call me when your finished your yard I'd love to see it. Take care.

Nelson.

Suzie
Suzie

New fence and gate

New fence completed beautifully and in good time! The crew was very polite, explained each step of the process and cleaned the job site upon completion. I didn't need to recommend B&C Posts to all my neighbours, they saw our new fence and wanted the contact information! My husband and I would not hesitate to call them again in the future, we are so happy with the results.

Hi Suzie.
Thank you for the great review and I'm glad you guys are happy. Cheers.

More about B&C Posts

Our team at B and C Posts has been servicing homeowners throughout Ontario for many years. We have been providing homeowners with the right fencing that meets their safety, privacy and security needs. Our company strives on providing superior customer service by being able to customize your fencing requirement.