B&C Posts

Suzie
Suzie
1 review Milton, ON

New fence and gate

New fence completed beautifully and in good time! The crew was very polite, explained each step of the process and cleaned the job site upon completion. I didn't need to recommend B&C Posts to all my neighbours, they saw our new fence and wanted the contact information! My husband and I would not hesitate to call them again in the future, we are so happy with the results.

Hi Suzie.
Thank you for the great review and I'm glad you guys are happy. Cheers.

User in Toronto
User in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Fence

Nelson and his team did an amazing job on my new fence. They were fast, on time, and most importantly very clean. I will be using them again next year for my back fence and new gate. Great Job Nelson !!

Thanks Derek, it was pleasure working with you and looking forward to next year.
Cheers.

AM V.
AM V.
1 review Milton, ON

Fence and gate

Extremely pleased that the work was completed in an efficient and professional manner. The backyard was also left clean and tidy which was appreciated.

Thank you.

Frank
Frank

Fence

Nelson and his crew worked very hard and we are very pleased with their professionalism and the workmanship of the job.

Hi Frank thanks for the review.

MD
MD

fence and gate replacement

The main gate was damaged by a wind storm. Nelson and his team were very professional and did a great job. Before beginning the job, he provided different options for the gate and fence. He answered any questions I had. I would highly recommend Nelson and his team.

Hi Mini. Thanks for the great review.
Cheers.

Mike S.
Mike S.

Fence Replacement

Nelson and his team were very professional, quick and did excellent work. He was always in communication with me and updating me on progress which was very much appreciated. I would highly recommend Nelson and his team!

Hi Mike. Thanks for the review. Take care.

toddivickery
toddivickery

New backyard fence

Quick tear down and removal of old fence plus setting of new posts took a few hours first day. Fence completed before we got home from work on second day. Clean work site - no issues at all

Hi Todd. It was great meeting you and a pleasure to build your fence for you.
Thank you for the great review.
Cheers

Kathy E.
Kathy E.

New fence along all perimeter

Nelson replaced all fence around our property. We are very happy with the work done by Nelson and his crew. Nelson is very professional, committed to what he does and very accommodating to the needs of his clients. We found him very resourceful when we found some constraints at the beginning of the project.

Hi Kathy.
Thank you for the great review and good luck with your backyard renovations.

KB
KB

Fence

Nelson and his team did a great job replacing our backyard fence. Project was completed as described in the quote, on time and on budget. They even took special care to save our flowers! Communication was always prompt and factual. Nelson is a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone looking to do a similar project.

Hi Krisztian . Thanks for the great review.

More about B&C Posts

Our team at B and C Posts has been servicing homeowners throughout Ontario for many years. We have been providing homeowners with the right fencing that meets their safety, privacy and security needs. Our company strives on providing superior customer service by being able to customize your fencing requirement.