B&C Posts

kwlarin
kwlarin
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Fence replacement

Fence beside property was being held up by steel cables after several wind storm had taken their toll. B&C was selected because we were very satisfied with work they had done for us two years ago when original fence on other side of the property had been knocked down by high winds. Professional, quick and quality work.

Hi Kenneth. Thank you for the great review.
As always it was a pleasure working with you.
Cheers.

Carole
Carole

Removal of old fence and installation of new fencing and gate.

Nelson was very easy to work with. He always followed up on any request or change I had for the project. He was professional and his workmanship is excellent. He was always accurate and on time with his estimates of when he could start the project and when it would be finished. He even did a little extra for us by leveling out the back of our yard. My husband and I are very happy with the work done.

Hi Carole. Thanks for the great review. Glad your happy with your new fence. Take care.

flatblack in Mississauga
flatblack in Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

Fencing replacement 4 properties.

It's alway difficult getting a group of neighbors to agree on joint projects such as a fence. Everybody wants to go and get yet another quote from multiple sources and somehow the job never gets Done.
Nelson made it easy. This part of the fence = this much money, that part = that much, dividing it up so each neighbor new what their share was.
Come time for the job it was completed quickly, professionally and with very little mess. Everything seemed to be tidy at the end of each day.

I would recommend again and have already done so.

Hi Nick. Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your summer. Cheers.

Art
Art
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Perimeter wood fence

The job involved removal of old fence, which was falling apart, and building a new privacy fence using 6x6 posts. We have a corner property and it gets very windy on occasion. The new heavier posts should withstand weather issues. Overall it is a good looking and much stronger fence. The work was done timely and on budget.

Hi Art. Thanks for the great review and have a great summer.

davidwilliams_1
davidwilliams_1
1 review Burlington, ON

FENCE INSTALLATION

What a great job Nelson and has team did. Working diligently to meet his timing commitment, despite delays caused by the underground line detection people and some terrible weather, our fence went up on time and to budget. The area was clean and tidy the same day and we were even able to save our plants thanks to the fence team's care and attention. I was so pleased that we selected B

Hi Dave. Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your summer take care.

Lee
Lee
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Replace rotten old fence

Nelson and his crew worked diligently and finished the job quickly, without any issues. I have already recommended B

Hi Lee. Thanks for the review and the recommendation. It's was great working with you. Enjoy the rest of your summer cheers.

ray.arndt
ray.arndt
1 review Burlington, ON

Yard fence

Excellent work. Nelson constantly communicated with us. Arrived on time and finished early. One of the best contractors I’ve worked with.

Hi Ray. I'm glad your happy with your new fence.
Thank you very much the great review.
Take care.

lkreutzwiser
lkreutzwiser

Fence

We enjoyed working with Nelson on replacing a large portion of our back fence. His team was prompt and courteous. The work was completed as quoted and on time. No hesitation using Nelson's team again.

Hi guys. Thanks for the great review and I'm glad your happy. Cheers.

colinjeffrey
colinjeffrey

Fencing

We are very pleased with our completed fence. The crew were professional, respectful and on task. They were constantly tidying up.
Very organized. Communication as to start date and completion were on target. We would absolutely recommend them.

Hi Colin. Thanks for the review. Cheers.

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Fence Replacement

After spending months last summer trying to find a fencing company that would return my calls, I put in a search on Homestars. Nelson replied within the day. We arranged a day to meet for a quote, and he showed up to my house the day of the wind storm. He provided a fair quote and provided an electronic copy.

Nelson and his crew arrived on time, and left my yard tidy. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend B&C Posts in the future!

Hi Melissa. Thanks for the great review. I'm glad your happy with your new fence. Take care.

More about B&C Posts

Our team at B and C Posts has been servicing homeowners throughout Ontario for many years. We have been providing homeowners with the right fencing that meets their safety, privacy and security needs. Our company strives on providing superior customer service by being able to customize your fencing requirement.