Randy's Gardening Lawncare

Nancy in Grimsby
Nancy in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Deck

Randy took on a job that he did not finish. He asked us for payment after the first day. We paid. Our mistake, as we found out. Randy cannot be trusted. Randy left our deck looking worse than before he started. He walked in on day 2 with an angry attitude. With powerwashing gouges, loosened rails and large areas of the previous paint, he barely sanded before starting to roll stain. When I asked him about it he became rude and aggressive and would not let me speak. I stopped the job and asked for a partial refund, to which Randy replied, NO way am I giving you any money back. We are left with a mess. I would NEVER recommend Randy to anyone. He is unprofessional.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

service

Randy was contracted for weekly Lawn Care (cut and trim). It was quickly found that his quality of work and commitment to schedule deteriorated. Randy did not complete the number of cuts agreed upon.
Attempts to contact Randy for the remaining cuts became stressful. He was very unprofessional with his aggressive attitude, unwillingness to listen to customer, and his foul language.
Would not recommend Randy’s Lawn service in the future.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Snow Removal

WARNING ! ! ! NEVER HIRE THIS INDIVIDUAL ! ! ! HE NEVER ANSWER AND RETURN CALL AFTER RECEIVING PAYMENT
WASTE OF $725 I PAID. HE SHOVEL ONCE AND LAST SNOW STORM HE NEVER SHOWED UP. Don't even use him for your gardening need