Fgs Fajardo's General Services

Reviews for Fgs Fajardo's General Services

EC
EC

Tile and Grout restoration

Ronal and his son did a fantastic job for us. They were true professionals - answered all our questions and finished the job all in one day. They not only took care of our shower but went beyond the job by re-grouting our floor tiles. Very happy with the work done and would highly recommend FGS to anyone.

Was a pleasure AC. We are very please you like our shower restoration service, thank you for the nice and prompt review!

m.crouch
m.crouch

Bathroom re-grout

Ronal and his son did a great job removing and replacing the grout around my tub tiles. They were punctual, did a neat job, and the finished product looks fantastic.

It was a pleasure removing and replacing the broken grout with Epoxy grout in your shower (Bathtub)

Thanks M.crouch!

Andrea
Andrea

Bathroom Refresh

Amazing workmanship. Efficient and really wonderful service. Cleaned up perfectly aftwards. Best service I have received from someone working in our home. Price is for a master bath and a second bathroom.

Was a pleasure, we are so pleased you are happy with our shower regrout and restoration services!

Thanks Andrea

Donna
Donna

Bathroom shower and floor kitchen counter and floor tiles cleaned and sealed

Bathroom shower tiles cleaned and polished, colour matching grout applied and sealant applied. Bathroom floor tiles were cleaned polished and sealed. Kitchen counter cleaned and polished; kitchen floor tiles cleaned and sealed. The father son team arrived punctually and worked very long to get the job done to satisfaction. am very happy with the work that they did. Thanks..Ronal and Andres.

Hi Donna. Was a pleasure. We're glad you like our shower cleaning and restoration job!

Thank you!

Leah
Leah

Shower tile restoration

We are very satisfied with Ronal's work. Our shower looks brand new again! Ronal and his team completely cleaned our shower, fixed all of the grout (it was discoloured and coming apart in places before) and re-sealed our entire shower. He also cleaned and re-sealed our floor tile (it also looks great!). Another thing I wanted to note was that we have a 10 month old baby.... Ronal was very respectful and went out of his way to ensure that any noise, smell from the cleaning products and general inconvenience was kept at a minimum. We would highly recommend him! Thanks!

You are very welcome, we are glad you like our shower regrout and restoration. Was a pleasure

Thank you so much Leah!

Judi
Judi

Shower repair including reattaching loose tiles, mould removal, and regrouting and resiliconing

Ronal and his son are the most professional tradesmen I’ve ever encountered. My job was explained to me in detail at the estimate stage. They reconfirmed arrival each day of the two day job, arrived on time both days, and cleaned up after they finished. The end result makes the shower look new! I very highly recommend Ronal for any tiling job.

Was a pleasure working at your house Judi. We are happy you like our shower regrout job, thank you for such a nice review!

Sandeep in Toronto
Sandeep in Toronto

Bathroom Leak

There was a leak on ceiling from shower stall. Ronal suggested re grout the shower. The re grout was done very nicely but the leak was still there so he suggested to call plumber and gave the contact. The plumber found the leak in pipe so they have to break the tile to repair the leak. Ronal came back to put new tile. Though I have to pay plumber and for regrouting, I am happy with Ronal's attitude and workmanship.

Hi Sandeep. We're glad you like our Shower regrout job, and we are also happy that your shower got finally fixed!

Thank you so much for your review!

chris from the Beach-9838
chris from the Beach-9838

re grout of shower

FGS did a phenomenal job in our shower. They not only fixed the mess from a previous "professional" they regrouted it and made it look incredible. AND cleaned up so well it looked like a new bathroom!
completely professional and fantastic job - so happy with the way it turned out. Ronal and his son Andreas were polite, fastidious and got the job done on time and budget. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Ronal also took the time to tell me how to maintain the tile and caulking so it would look good and new always.

Was a pleasure Chris!
We're glad you like our shower re-grout and restoration job.
Thank you so much for this awesome review!

E.T.
E.T.

Master shower

Excellent work done by FGS!
They were proactive when they found an issue and I was able to take care of it right away - I appreciate that effort.
The master shower now looks better than it did when I got it from the builder.
Very impressed with FGS - I have already recommended them to a friend ( my friend was also very pleased with their work ) and I'll have them back to do additional work in another bathroom.

Was a pleasure, we're glad you like our shower regrout and restoration job!

Thank you!

Suzan
Suzan

Removing mould and cleaning grout

Excellent service - Ronal answered my call straightaway and was clear about the work he does . He did not provide an estimate which at first put me off , as other companies do, but he was convincing in his detailed outline. He was definitely more expensive than other quotes that I got but I was not reassured that they would stick by their workmanship like Ronal does . His other reviews are great and consistent with my experience of his work . Nice father and son team !

We are glad you like our shower cleaning job, was a pleasure
Thanks Suzan!

More about Fgs Fajardo's General Services

We are a leading company that specializes only in Shower Restoration Services and Tile and Grout Cleaning and Repairing

Over time grout surrounding tiles might crack or soften allowing moisture and bacteria to penetrate causing mold, mildew and water problems to occur.

MOLD, DISCOLOURED GROUT, LOOSE TILES, AND PEALING CAULK/SILICONE are signs that you can't ignore and we are here to help you!

Our Restoration Services will help you avoid future water damage problems and leave your Shower looking brand new again for a fraction of the cost of a full bathroom renovation!

You can also find us on