Fgs Fajardo's General Services

Teresa
Teresa
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Brought Them Back for a 2nd Job

I had two shower stalls regrouted, sanitized and siliconed. They now look like brand new while maintaining the existing tile. The work process was clean and this father son team are highly professional.

I’ve recommended them to our neighbours now.

Teresa, thank you very much for writing this great review and for recommending our services. It makes us so happy that you are happy with our shower Regrout and Restoration services. That's always are goal, to leave you with a refreshed shower that feels and looks brand new. Enjoy, cheers!

shower floor tile

A wonderful Father/Son team. The project was executed seamlessly. Top quality work. Ronal is a professional who takes extreme pride in his work. He has completed two projects here for a reason and a project for a friend who was also very pleased! I will continue to highly recommend hiring Ronal. He is a pleasure to work with, listens intently to your questions and is cognizant of your needs.

Diane

Diane, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, and for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you again and helping restore your floor and shower. We're always happy to help you!

Sandro
Sandro
1 review Whitby, ON

Tile & grout cleaning as well as sealing of the grout.

Ronald, and his team were very professional and courteous during the project. He was very helpful and always took the time to ensure he explained his process whenever we had questions. We have already recommended this company to others.

Thank you so much Sandro for taking the time to write this nice review. We are glad you like our tile and grout restoration and shower cleaning & restoration jobs!

Tammy
Tammy
1 review Whitby, ON

Ensuite refresh-regrout floor tiles, clean shower,replace threshold

Excellent work, bathroom looks new. Ronal and his son worked efficiently to get this job done in less than 2 days, minimal disruption to house. He did great job replacing the threshold we provided; cutting and fitting into existing space, looks seamless. He cleaned up site. Excellent man to work with, good disposition & fair pricing. He is very knowledgeable and I'm having back for other tile repairs in my house. I would recommend him.

Was a pleasure working with you. We're happy you like our shower restoration and grout replacement.
Thank you for taking the time to write the review sharing the experience with us.

Grout remediation

I wholeheartedly recommend FGS. They did an amazing job replacing grout in my shower. They even did a bonus area on the floor! Prompt, thorough, professional and clean job! I couldn’t be happier with the result!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are happy that you are happy with your shower and floor re-grout. Thank you for choosing us!

Pete
Pete
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Shower tile restoration

Ronal and Andres are amazing; I had a problem with some mold in my shower that required my floor to be re-tiled and waterproof sealed. Ronal and Andres did an amazing job with my shower floor - it is literally a brand new shower - they also did some minor plumbing and replaced my tub spout. They were on time, very thorough, and cleaned up after each day on the job. I am very happy with their work and wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services!

Hi Pete. We're glad you are happy with our shower restoration and Regrout (epoxy)
Thank you for the great review.
It was as a pleasure!

Tzvi Taub in Richmond hill
Tzvi Taub in Richmond hill
12 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shower tile and grout renewal

After our shower sprung a leak affecting the living room ceiling, we contacted Ronal on the recommendation of our plumber.
Ronal removed the shower’s old floor, cleaned and updated the under layer then installed a new floor tile. He also took out the old grout in the shower walls and applied new grout and silicon protection.
His work fixed the leaks! It looks better than the original, and as a son of a tile and marble subcontractor I shall attest to his excellent work, to the thoroughness in his detailed work to remove and fix as one does for himself; also, to state that his finish is meticulous.
Ronal is a pleasant and amiable gentleman, his prices are reasonable and fair. We highly recommend his services.

Hey, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write this great review. We pride ourselves on providing quality service and true solutions to any tile and and grout issue. Best wishes to you,
FGS tile and grout

Rita in Vaughan
Rita in Vaughan

Shower floor and grout restoration

Ronal and Andres restored our bathroom to perfection. A faucet leak revealed more problems than we realized. Ronal replaced our shower floor and all the caulking. We can use our shower with confidence once again! They were professional, efficient and completed the job in the time as promised. I would recommend them for any tile, grout or chaulking you need to have have completed.

Rita, We are glad you are happy with our shower Regrout and restoration job. It was a pleasure to restore you bathroom. Thanks for recommending us and writing this amazing review!

Kyle in Toronto
Kyle in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Re-grout shower and clean and seal main floor grout and tile

Ronal and his son did a fantastic job!! I would highly recommend their work. My shower looks brand new again and my main floor tile looks awesome!!! They replaced several tiles in my shower and replaced a tile on the main floor. They were very clean and I highly recommend their work. They are very good at what they do. They are also very hard workers and completed the job in a very timely fashion. 10 stars without a doubt!!

Kyle, thank you so much for this amazing review! That's always our goal, to help you bring your shower back to a brand new state. We're glad you are happy, and it was great working with you. Cheers!

Ronal

Regrouting and sealing pool interlock brick

Regrouting granite pool deck and sealing tiles all around pool deck. Brought everything back to life on time and on budget.

We're happy you like our tile restoration (slate stone) and re-grout (epoxy) job. Enjoy your newly renovated looking pool. Was a pleasure!

More about Fgs Fajardo's General Services

We are a leading company that specializes only in Shower Restoration Services and Tile and Grout Cleaning and Repairing

Over time grout surrounding tiles might crack or soften allowing moisture and bacteria to penetrate causing mold, mildew and water problems to occur.

MOLD, DISCOLOURED GROUT, LOOSE TILES, AND PEALING CAULK/SILICONE are signs that you can't ignore and we are here to help you!

Our Restoration Services will help you avoid future water damage problems and leave your Shower looking brand new again for a fraction of the cost of a full bathroom renovation!

Email us: fgstileandgrout@gmail.com