HomeStars  >  Design/Build in Markham  >  POSCHE. Design & Build Group

Reviews for POSCHE. Design & Build Group

nasir in Toronto

It was a pleasure to work with Posche Design Group.
The team was very professional and friendly.
The management truly cares about their customers and take time to build relationships.
I'm very impressed with the level of quality they have provided In my home renovation.
They provided helpful insight towards the renovation, which consisted of bathroom and kitchen remodeling.
I'm very pleased with the final outcome.

Nasir S.

Thank you. Look forward to working with you in the future as well.

h.daleel

We had the pleasure of using POSCHE. Design & Build during the extensive renovations on our house. POSCHE. was the general contractor and the renovations included two bathrooms, three bedrooms, kitchen, family room, living room, and dining room. Renovations included replacing fixtures, flooring, windows, electrical, plumbing, doors, etc...

We are extremely pleased with the value received, and in particular with the quality of work and the responsible attitude of not only the project manager, but also his employees and subcontractors. Any issues were dealt with promptly, professionally, and to our satisfaction. Thank you for a job well done!

Thank you for the opportunity to remodel your home. We are glad you liked the finished product and that our Designer was able to accommodate your wishlist and keep it within the budget your family initially had. Enjoy your new living space.

Highly Profrssional people with great experience. definitely, i will recommend them for any home renovation, kitchen design and/ or any kind modifications in your home. They are cooperative and cost effective.

Thank you for your review and feedback. Please keep us in mind for any future remodeling needs.

Noshaba T.
1 review Hamilton, ON

POSCHE. Design & Build was absolutely wonderful, we had a complete kitchen remodel and are completely satisfied. Fahd and his team were prompt and professional and had a great eye for detail. The layout used every available inch and we love the way it turned out. Communication throughout the process was fantastic, we knew we could contact the project manager at any time. We would highly recommend POSCHE. and plan on using them in the future.

We are glad you love your new Kitchen. We have to thank our team and Interior Designer, Hilda from One X One Design, that turned your vision into a beautiful and practical kitchen you see. The white-on-white Caesarstone and herringbone backsplash, worked well with the overall look of your space. It turned out great in the end.
Thank you again for this wonderful referral.

amusbaudeen

Thank you POSCHE. Design & Build for transforming my outdated 1970′s kitchen into a beautiful, functional one that I will actually enjoy cooking in. I was greatly impressed with your professionalism, guidance and patience during all phases of construction. Your Interior Designer did a marvelous job of drafting the computer imaging, and detailed plans. The quality of work was superb and I am still amazed how quickly the renovation and our remodel kitchen, was completed in.

Thank you Deen.
It was a pleasure putting together the Kitchen Remodel package together for you. I know our Designer, Hilda, did a wonderful job of incorporating all usable space and functionality, within the vision you had. We owe these wonderful accolades and inspiring reviews, to our loyal and hard working team ,that we have built over the years. Enjoy your new Kitchen.

Zack in Toronto

Quality, price, customer satisfaction and finishing on schedule were my criteria in choosing POSCHE. Design & Build Group and they certainly did not disappoint in any of these categories.
I was very impressed with the project manager and the friendliness and assistance provided by all POSCHE. tradespeople. I have no hesitation in recommending POSCHE. to any prospective purchaser who wants a quality home.

Thank you Zack for the wonderful referral. It was a pleasure working with you and your family for building this luxury home. We did have weather permitting delays during the Winter, but ultimately we did manage to catch up for lost time. I am glad you are enjoying your home, and especially the backyard this Summer. The design of this home is truly a work of art. And ultimately,it is a beautiful addition to your Neighborhood.

Dr. K.
1 review Hamilton, ON

We hired POSCHE. Build & Design Group to help remodel our 1920 home in Ancaster. The overall experience was terrific. The project manager was very knowledgeable and professional. They have a highly skilled team of sub-trades they work with. The entire project, from drywalling, carpentry to selecting bathroom and light fixtures was done on time, within budget and looks absolutely wonderful! They started on time, finished on time, and all within the budget they gave us from the start. This was an extensive remodelling job to an old heritage home. And the care, patience, and understanding that POSCHE took to do this job, was par none. They made the impossible, possible.
Everything from the high-end upgrades to our kitchen, to our finished basement, to our completely remodelled bathrooms, have all made a difference in the appearance and ultimately the value of our home!
The POSCHE. team is very hardworking and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking to renovate and upgrade their home!

We are glad that we could turn your vision into reality. This had to be the one of our more challenging remodeling jobs, seeing the complexities and hurdles we faced in keeping the integrity and charm of this historic home. And at the same time breathing the vibrant and much needed transitional look that you were seeking. Thank you for making us part of this remodeling process. And thank you for the kind and wonderful referral.

Jaki1234

I would never have imagined that building a new home could be such a pleasant experience. The POSCHE. team has been nothing short of Amazing! Everything has been on time and their organizational skills have been truly impressive to say the least. The project was completed beautifully! Thank you!!

-Jaki

Thank you for the kind words and the wonderful referral. We are glad that we could be part of your vision to create this space for your family. Enjoy.

F. Santos in Toronto

I purchased a 1940's Bungalow in Burlington and was looking for a General Contractor who understood my vision to remodel this neglected property. After extensive research, I contacted the POSCHE Design & Build Group, and met with a team member two days later.

The team member was fabulous, presented many ideas that I hadn't even considered, and was very humble but direct in his approach. I felt comfortable immediately. The meeting lasted for about three hours, in which time this team member took very diligent notes, explained much about the building permit process and by-laws related to my project. This individual was nothing shy of a wealth of knowledge. I expressed my concerns around budget, and how important it was for me not to go over. The team member assured me repeatedly, that the estimating process is simple, if numbers were out of alignment, they would do everything to bring things in alignment until I was completely satisfied.

The contract was explained very simply, I have been through the process before, but have never been made to feel this comfortable ever! Documents were executed seven days from our initial meeting.

The project took two and a half months to complete, the job site was monitored and scrutinized very thoroughly by site supervisors assigned to the project, as well as the occasional visits by the principals of the organization. I was handled with tremendous care, respect and integrity throughout the whole process. The project was completed in August.

The end result was simply mind blowing. The interior designer from this team did an exceptional job to pull the colour schemes together -a harmonious blend of modern chic meets pottery barn! The trade’s people were impeccable! I have never seen drywall and trim work so well done. No seems and tapelines -perfect the first time!

I couldn't be more proud of my decision to hire this organization, and have every intention to work with them again this year on my vacation home at the lake.

Thank You Team -I am eternally grateful!

Thank you for the kind words Santos. Hope you are enjoying your home, and we are glad that we could be part of your vision to create this beautiful space for you. Please keep us in mind for any future remodeling projects, and thank you for consideirng us for your Lake- House design & build. We are ready when you are !

HomeStars in Toronto

We just recently had our home built by POSCHE. Design & Build Group in the Bedford-Park district. They did an amazing job of building our Lorne Rose designed custom home and helping us through the whole process. The support we got from our conceptual design plans from Lorne Rose Architects, to the final walkthrough; the entire process was seamless. I consider myself a perfectionist and have very high expectations. All my requests were handled professionally and with patience. POSCHE Project Manager Fahd was the best person to deal with and is always available for you, day and night. Once the house was under construction, POSCHE. maintained their commitment right through their pre-delivery inspection. And always followed up even after I moved in. POSCHE. understands building a new home can be extremely stressful and they do their best to help keep your anxiety low. I made a lot of change requests, A LOT! Answer was always, "no problem". Pure quality was the end result! Top notch service. Highly recommend using them.
-Ms. Anna I.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Anna. Working with Lorne Rose designs was definitely a challenge, especially with his attention to detail, and your requirements. We prevailed though ! His Modern/Contemporary look worked out amazing with the longboard applied to the exterior, that we had to source from Vancouver. That material is not found in Ontario, and as you can see, that is what sets your home apart from the rest of the homes with similar designs. Lorne Rose did an amazing job with that home design. We need to credit Hilda from One X One Design for her wonderful kitchen designs, and interior finish. All things considered, this turned out into a project that we are most proud of. Thank you once again for your kind words and please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions. Thank you for selecting and entrusting us with the opportunity to build your dream home.

More about POSCHE. Design & Build Group

POSCHE. (Verb/ Noun/ Adjective): Bespoke. The Art of Luxury, Redefined.

POSCHE. Design & Build Group is a TARION Registered Boutique Firm, specializing in Luxury New Build Construction of Custom Residences. We offer a Full range of the Best-in-Class General Contracting Services, including Transitional Renovation and Remodeling, Kitchen Designs, and Interior Design for Residential and Commercial Clients throughout Toronto.

The construction of your home may well be the largest investment you ever make, and is a huge undertaking. Simply put, this is not the type of job in which you can leave anything to chance. When you work with POSCHE. Design & Build for your new and remodeling construction projects in the G.T.A., nothing will be overlooked.
With our experienced team of renowned Architects, Interior Designers, Engineers, and Sub- Trades; we assure you that every detail of the construction project, from initial designs to site plans, and from construction to the materials sourced and used; will only be of the highest level of caliber that we work with. Whatever your vision of your new home may entail, our bespoke POSCHE. team will ensure that it is fully realized.
As a leading Design & Build Firm in the G.T.A. , not only do we provide detailed site and architectural plans from some of the most reputable Architects in Canada, but we also assist with every part of the building process. From applying for permits, to laying the foundation, to your POSCHE. Pre-Delivery Inspection; we are truly your one-stop shop for all your construction needs.
Over the last 20+ years, we’ve earned the trust of residents throughout the G.T.A. region, and we would love an opportunity to earn your trust and business.