Reviews for Larter Inspections

Corrie H.
Corrie H.
1 review Vancouver, BC

HOME INSPECTION

It was a pleasant experience and it was apparent that Darren had extensive knowledge and experience in his field. Would recommend!

Thank you for your review Corrie. It was great working with you. Congratulations on your new place!

Vishaal S.
Vishaal S.
1 review Langley, BC

Inspection

Fantastic job, was able to give myself and my wife excellent insight as to where the problems are or may occur. Highly recommend him, as it was completed within short notice

Thank you for the review Vishaal. It was great working with you and your wife. Congratulations on your new place!

Alex W.
Alex W.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home inspection

Darren Larter was fantastic to work with. It was a rather last minute home inspection I needed, and there wasn't much time. Darren was very professional and didn't let the time constraints affect his inspection. After the thorough inspection, Darren and I sat down and he went through everything in detail. He was great at describing each concern, and was very patient. He understood the importance of the inspection to me. I would hire Darren again in a heart beat!

Thank you for the great review Alex. Today's real estate market can be very challenging, leaving buyers with very little time to schedule and have an inspection done. For most people buying a home is one of the biggest investment decisions they will make, so understanding what your buying is very important. I am glad I could help, I am always here if you have any questions in the future.

gordon
gordon
1 review Burnaby, BC

Home inspection (house purchase)

Complete home inspection was conducted. Darren took his time to review his findings after the inspection while still on site. A comprehensive report of his findings was e mailed to me later the same day. Thorough work and well conveyed.

Thank you for your review Gordon. It was a pleasure working with you. I am always here if you have any questions.

christinetossa
christinetossa
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Home Inspection

Quite a few out of our clients have chosen Darren of Larter Home Inspections and have been impressed with his professionalism and how thorough he is. Buying a home is a large investment and Darren's knowledge brings peace of mind as he is able to answer any and all of our clients questions! I personally used Darren for the purchase of my own home and appreciated his insight on the home!

Thank you for your review! It's always a pleasure working with you Christine, whether it's for your own personal home or helping your clients. Looking forward to seeing you again next time.

Condo Inspection

Darren conducted an inspection of a condo I was considering buying. He called me prior to the inspection to familiarize me with what it would entail and I then met him at the condo a couple of days later to hear his report.

He ran all major appliances through a cycle to ensure they worked, tested the oven, microwave and electric heaters, checked the windows, doors, electrical panel, visible plumbing hoses, patio, etc. He was unable to access the roof or boiler room, but reviewed the depreciation report.

Darren presented his findings to me verbally and followed up that same day with a written report.

I was very satisfied with his service and appreciated his invitation to call him at any time with questions, whether in the coming days, months or longer.

He was friendly and professional, and I would have no hesitation in recommending his services.

Thanks for the review. It's too bad that one wasn't right for you, I'm sure you will find what your looking for. If you have any questions about any other condo's you are interested in call me, I'm always here to help. Good luck on your search!

Darren Larter

droman
droman
1 review North Vancouver, BC

House inspection

Very professional, he inspects all areas and equipment inside the apartment also the roof, garage, exterior of the building. Very helpful report.

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure working with you. It is very important to know the condition of the building you are buying into as well as the unit itself, including the appliances. A detailed report can be very helpful not only at the time of purchase but also as a reference down the road.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Home inspection

Darren was very professional and a pleasure to work with. His report was very detailed, and I received it the same day of the inspection.

Overall, I am very happy with Darren's service and would definitely recommend to others.

Thank you for the review and any future recommendations. It was a pleasure to work with you as well. I take pride in delivering a detailed report within hours of the onsite visit. In today's competitive market a detailed report in a timely manner is essential. Congratulations on your new home!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Apartment Inspection

Darren was professional, understanding and made me feel very comfortable through the process. As a first home buyer I highly recommend his services. His review was to the point yet extensive enough and detailed to give me a good idea of the situation of the unit.

Thanks for your review. Buying a home (especially your first) can be a daunting task in today's market. There are many moving parts and everything needs to happen so quickly. I’m glad I could help you make an informed decision about the unit. I am always here for you if you have any questions in the future.

sold
sold
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Home Inspection

Darren is always on time! He's trustworthy and is a true professional. He has the right equipment for the job and is very knowledgable about his trade. The bonus is that he is a people person and explains his inspection very well with the help of a modern graphic application. 100 % recommendation!

Thank you for the great review, I appreciate the positive feed back. It was a pleasure working with you.

Darren Larter

More about Larter Inspections

Darren Larter is a Licensed Home Inspector CPBC #65701 and an AHI (Accredited Home Inspector) With HIABC. Servicing the Lower Mainland from Chilliwack to Squamish. As someone who has owned and renovated 100 + year old houses, Darren has extensive experience with all aspects of home renovations and maintenance. He ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Vancouver?